+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

quebec programme pls helpme senior

malli

Star Member
Dec 6, 2008
hello all senior member

I have applied as a bookkeeper(account assistant) on july 14th 2008 but my application does not fall under 38 list & i am waiting for my result either accepted or denied if denied then i dont have any other option no arrange employment moreever i am in delhi . So i lose every hope of going to canada & become frusterated but i am a sikh boy i will go buy hook or crook .
I have read your post i think there will be a chance for quebec programme pls help me regarding my question
1- Is 38 list or any other occupation list are also applicable in quebec programme
2- I dont know french but i will join good institute to learn french & will learn will i have to give test like ielts exam or my average speaking of french will work
3- How is the quebec what is the climate of there, how is it employment wise,
4- After going to quebec after how much time one can move to other province in canada
5- How much time it will take to process the application & how much time to get Permanent visa
6- Is it necessary that spouse also have to learn french because my wife will not do any course
7- Will she also have to prepare for french
8- I have ten year experince as an account assistant

Pls. answer my question so I can start my prcess for Quebec i will be very grateful for you

openeye

Oct 14, 2008
Hey malli,

I would like to apologize for the fact that some of my answers might sound harsh at first glance.

1: you will need to check the list of the quebec government on their immigration website

2: you will need to prove that you speak sufficient French to communicate, otherwise no CSQ

3: probably as everywhere else, but I will let others comment on this

4: Then you are in the wrong class. If you do not intend to settle in Quebec, don't apply for a CSQ.

5: If all documents are sufficient usually about 3-4 months, but again, both quebec government and CIC provide processing times for your location.

6: Then do not immigrate to Quebec if you are not willing to integrate (with your spouse).

7: I believe she does, at least indirectly as she also has to get a certain score

8: are you sure this matters as much in Quebec? Accounting is usually very depending on the national accounting regulations. Make sure accounting is not one of the professions for which you will need to get a permission to practice (i.e. regulated profession such as lawyers, etc)

Good luck, but please keep my comments about Quebec in mind. If you or your spouse do not intend to settle / integrate in Quebec, then dont apply for it. You make it harder for those who actually intend to go to Quebec.

openeye