+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC PEQ LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE!!

vscotti

Aug 18, 2014
Hi
QQ. What did you present as transcript?
Did you present the transcript that you got from the school or you asked it to another place?
Regards

saaz87 said:
Me, Moi. I also actually did my level 6 from William Hingston *hi5* and got my PEQ :D

Your level 6 course code should be LAN-5072-4

Oct 30, 2015
vscotti said:
Hi
QQ. What did you present as transcript?
Did you present the transcript that you got from the school or you asked it to another place?
Regards
Please let me know how you get the transcript and how long it takes to obtain it.. Thanks and regards

O_Quebec

Mar 23, 2016
Please I have an important question. I live in Quebec but my wife is outside Canada. We have the CSQ (I am the principal applicant). Is it possible to apply for visa for her with the CSQ before applying for the PR. Please reply this is important to me. Thanks

gmkhan16

Mar 29, 2016
Re: YOur PEQ experience might be useful for me.QUEBEC PEQ LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE!

Dear Brother
My situation is that I just finished my 2-years Master's at USherbrooke (french uni). Now I am planning to apply for CSQ (PEQ)
So my question is :

Do you think being a graduate of a french university is sufficient to satisfy the language requirement, isn't that? What is your experience when you were in same situation? They asked for an interview?

Thanks in advance

watermelonais

Apr 12, 2016
Hello everyone,

Thanks for being part of such helpful forum!

I have applied for the PR through the graduate program in Quebec. In my original application I sent my police certificates from my country of nationality (Peru) and they told me Canadian ones would be asked for later if necessary. I have been living in Canada for 7 years now.

A month ago I received the following letter, which seems to be an automated email everyone who falls under certain category receives. Out of all the items mentioned, the only one I hadn't submitted was the RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF) which I've now paid.

My question is the following, should I take this letter as they requiring my to submit Canadian police certificates given that I have lived there for more than 6 months? Or do they actually send a letter specifying they want Canadian police certificates when they require it? Has anyone received such letter?

Thank you very much!

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada.

THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL - PLEASE READ EACH SECTION CAREFULLY TO SEE IF
IT APPLIES TO YOUR APPLICATION.
FOR ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND, PLEASE
INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, UCI AND
APPLICATION NUMBER.

PASSPORTS
Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and name) to the following addresses below.
Do not send Original Passports until requested By CIC.

POLICE CERTIFICATES
If you have not already done so, provide Original Police Certificates from each country and territory where you lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18, for you and all family members over 18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.

MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION
If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed.
All family members over 18 must have a Schedule A with the above listed information.
If you have any of the above mentioned items you must submit them to our office at the address listed below:

Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter.
Note: any future enquiries must be submitted via the Case Specific Enquiry form.

RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF)
This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
Delaying the payment of the RPRF will delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE YOU CAN IGNORE THIS LETTER.
Sincerely,
Central Registry
Citizenship and Immigration Centralized Intake Office Sydney, Nova Scotia

vscotti

Aug 18, 2014
Hi
Sorry for the delay but I was expection to have the answer before giving any reply.

I went to the Centre (William Hingston) and I have spoken with the counsellor. (Her name is Julie Gagnon). She helped my a lot and She also called to a place call CANA (It is a place to help new comers with any question) and they told her that a normal transcript from the center is ok.
She printed the transcript (Releve de notes), siged and sealed it. And I sent it.
It is a paper where say you information, shool information and the notes of all the courses that you took.
If you have more doubt I recommend you to call CANA because they are really nice.

I've received my CSQ yesterday confirming that this is valid for the goverment (exactly 20 working days after I saw the charge on my credit card)

Regards

sandip_montreal said:
Please let me know how you get the transcript and how long it takes to obtain it.. Thanks and regards

Saj123

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova scotia/ ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2016
AOR Received.
29-04-2016
Med's Request
31-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-09-2016
Is there anyone who filled the application in March and recieved the AOR. Inland applications visa office ottawa. As some people are getting AORs in 30-45 days. Is it correct.

Oct 30, 2015
Hello,

Hope you are doing fine. Congratulations for your CSQ. Thank you for the information. I am now at level 6 and next week is our exam for level 6. I know Mdm. Julie in the centre and she is really nice person. All the best for your federal process.

Take care
Hi
Sorry for the delay but I was expection to have the answer before giving any reply.

I went to the Centre (William Hingston) and I have spoken with the counsellor. (Her name is Julie Gagnon). She helped my a lot and She also called to a place call CANA (It is a place to help new comers with any question) and they told her that a normal transcript from the center is ok.
She printed the transcript (Releve de notes), siged and sealed it. And I sent it.
It is a paper where say you information, shool information and the notes of all the courses that you took.
If you have more doubt I recommend you to call CANA because they are really nice.

I've received my CSQ yesterday confirming that this is valid for the goverment (exactly 20 working days after I saw the charge on my credit card)

Regards

[/quote]

berengena

Aug 26, 2014
Hi people,

I currently hold a 3 year post-graduate work permit that will expire at the end of June 2016. I have the PR application in process, since May 2015 and still I haven't received it, even though I made the medical check already. I want to extend my work permit just in case i don`t get the PR on time.

Does somebody know which application package should I do? I'm completely lost here..

mehrdad_123

May 1, 2016
hi
I want list of Institution, university, College ..... that are acceptable for PEQ.(also fee is low) :)
I i graduated bachelor of information technology . I have been working at a Web Development Company for three years.
Is any one help me?!! :'(

berengena

Aug 26, 2014
Hi everyone

I just received an email saying that my PR application is ready for visa, and that I have to submit 2 photos and my passport, or a copy of the passport if its from a visa exempt country...is this the final stage?

sidorovonline

May 10, 2016
Hi.

Do you guys remember when you applied for CSQ using PEQ, how fast they charged from a credit card? I sent my application more than one week ago, and they still didn't charge anything from my credit card. I'm starting to worry that I filled the payment form wrong.

Thanks

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Hi all,

I have done MBA (marketing) 16 years (Pakistan).
I am confused about points, for 16 years education, we get 10 or 12 points?

IELTS Points, For CLB 9 in all modules, how many points do we get? 4 or 6?

I will be very thankful to you for your reply.
Thanks

Mchd12

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don´t know if this is the correct thread but here it goes:

I registered in mon projet back when it opened. I submitted all the necessary information without a problem back then. When I was submitting my degrees, mon projet site had already some options readily available for me to select; for example, the title of the degree, the university I went to, my major and so on. Yesterday I logged in to check my info and realized the options they had in the first place have changed. questions are:

1.-Do I change my degrees to the new options or should I leave them be?

2.-The name of the university I went to is MISPELLED in mon projet website, Should I choose the mispelled option or should I manualy type the correct name of the university?

3.-If a title dosn´t show up in the options and I have to add it manually, do I use french language or the language used to issue the degree?

Mariam dal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Re: YOur PEQ experience might be useful for me.QUEBEC PEQ LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE!

gmkhan16 said:
Dear Brother
My situation is that I just finished my 2-years Master's at USherbrooke (french uni). Now I am planning to apply for CSQ (PEQ)
So my question is :

Do you think being a graduate of a french university is sufficient to satisfy the language requirement, isn't that? What is your experience when you were in same situation? They asked for an interview?

Thanks in advance

yes it is sufficient but check the website or the application checklist to make sure