Waived. Decision Made: March 31, 2016
Passport Req..
April 3,2016. sent April 4, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 20, 2016
LANDED..........
April 30, 2016
Hi guys,
I need your help, we are preparing the application for CSQ for Quebec financial evaluation.
My surname is blank on the passport so for Quebec forms should put my given name under the maiden name (Mom de famille a la naissance ) and leave First name (Premom ) blank or put xx under First name (Premom). As per IRCC, If you don’t have a family name on your passport, travel or identity document, enter all your given name(s) in the surname field and leave the given name field blank. Do not enter “Not applicable,” “*” or “NA.”

I am not sure that the same rule applies to Quebec CSQ forms, please provide some quidance.
FYI, on my Quebec driving licence, they put xx for my First name (Premom)
Thank you in advance.

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
Thank you. I wouldn't feel comfortable with using a Toronto address as I have already changed my address officially here in Québec. I can't risk there being any discrpency for them to look into...
But thank you anyway.
Quick question: As you moved from Ontario, your NOA wouldn't have been from Quebec. How did you provide these documents?

- A copy of your Québec personal income tax return for the last income tax year, including all schedules used, for example: Schedule L, Schedule G, TP-80 (Business or Professional Income and Expenses), etc.
- A copy of the Notice of Assessment issued by Revenu Québec for the last income tax year

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Hi everyone, I just have a question about filling our the forms for financial evaluation.

My base salary (within the rental income) comfortably meets the income requirement for sponsoring my parents, but my employment income is divided into base salary (which comfortably meets the income requirements) and bonus and equities (company stocks that I receive from my company). In the employment letter, only my base salary is stated, but in my pay check, everything is included.

The company stocks (equity) Im receiving is significant, Im wondering if I should include the contract letter for that by any chance?

Many thanks

Last edited:

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Hi @robertp , we got a change of status in PR appl. and additional info request.

So, please update it

Line # in tracker:227
Sponsored People:Parents
Parents Country of Citizenship:Colombia
Sponsor Province:Quebec
Invitations Receive Date:Apr. 25, 2019
Application received in Ottawa Date:May. 13, 2019
AoR Received (DATE):Jul. 11, 2019
Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:Decision made
Ecas Status for PR Application:In process (Jul 16 2021)
Sponsorship In process Date:Aug. 27 2019
Sponsorship Decision Made Date:Aug. 29, 2019
Local Visa Office Name:Bogota
Biometric request :Aug. 29, 2019
MyCIC update:Bio Complete Sep. 6,2019
IME request date :
IME Passed date:
PCC request:Sept. 12, 2019
Additional document / travel history request date :Baptism certificates for both parents
PR decision made date :
PPR date :
Comment / additional information :

CSQ : MIDI received Oct 22 > AoR issue Oct 28 > AoR received Nov 1 > CSQ issue May 21 > CSQ received May 27

Hi, thanks so much for sharing your progress.

Im about to apply for CSQ, it seems that my parents would also need to fill in a form, do you know if the form needs to be hand signed, or could they sign it and send me the scanned copy?

Many thanks,

Reactions: wilmerserrano

wilmerserrano

Nov 30, 2018
Hi, thanks so much for sharing your progress.

Im about to apply for CSQ, it seems that my parents would also need to fill in a form, do you know if the form needs to be hand signed, or could they sign it and send me the scanned copy?

Many thanks,
When I submitted those forms I asked them to send me the original signed documents by DHL. I honestly don't know if it can work with scanned copies. Maybe that answer will be given to you on the MIDI call center.

Reactions: gen_z

gen_z

May 23, 2018
When I submitted those forms I asked them to send me the original signed documents by DHL. I honestly don't know if it can work with scanned copies. Maybe that answer will be given to you on the MIDI call center.
Hi, thanks a lot for the reply.

I have just checked with MIFI, you are right, they told me to submit a signed copy with a hand written signature. So I guess they would need to mail the forms here.

many thanks

Last edited:

Zimprincess

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2016
Quick question: As you moved from Ontario, your NOA wouldn't have been from Quebec. How did you provide these documents?

- A copy of your Québec personal income tax return for the last income tax year, including all schedules used, for example: Schedule L, Schedule G, TP-80 (Business or Professional Income and Expenses), etc.
- A copy of the Notice of Assessment issued by Revenu Québec for the last income tax year
If I recall I provided all my Ontario tax info for the federal application. By the time I had to submit my application for the CSQ, I had a Quebec NOA and submitted that.

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Hi everyone, I have a quick question regarding CSQ applications if anyone could help me.

I am filling out the form "Payment by credit card".

On there, it asks for the principle applicant. Im a bit confused here, should I put my name, or should I put my mum's name?

Alternatively, is it easier getting a money order instead?

Many thanks

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Hi everyone, I am a PGP 2020 applicant, applying for CSQ.

Im wondering if I should submit the tax returns for the year 2020 or the year 2020 + 2019?

It seems a little confusing, since the previous year to the current year would be 2020, but the program was suppose to be run in 2020 (it's delayed by covid for almost a year), then the previous year to the year 2020 would be 2019? Are we expected to submit tax returns for both 2019 as well as 2020?

Many thanks

Akc81

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Hi everyone, I am a PGP 2020 applicant, applying for CSQ.

Im wondering if I should submit the tax returns for the year 2020 or the year 2020 + 2019?

It seems a little confusing, since the previous year to the current year would be 2020, but the program was suppose to be run in 2020 (it's delayed by covid for almost a year), then the previous year to the year 2020 would be 2019? Are we expected to submit tax returns for both 2019 as well as 2020?

Many thanks
they ask for the last year so 2020. I would also send 2019 (they asked me in addition information)

gen_z

May 23, 2018
they ask for the last year so 2020. I would also send 2019 (they asked me in addition information)
Thanks so much for the information, this is very useful. I will submit my tax returns and NOAs for 2019 as well.

Did they ask for your RL1 and T4s for 2019 as well, or did they just ask for your tax return and NOAs?

Also, could I ask how did they reach out to you, is it via email or postal mail?

Many thanks again

Akc81

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks so much for the information, this is very useful. I will submit my tax returns and NOAs for 2019 as well.

Did they ask for your RL1 and T4s for 2019 as well, or did they just ask for your tax return and NOAs?

Also, could I ask how did they reach out to you, is it via email or postal mail?

Many thanks again
I’ve received a letter by mail.
sent them rl1, t4 and notice of assessment for both year
The more is better.

gen_z

May 23, 2018
I’ve received a letter by mail.
sent them rl1, t4 and notice of assessment for both year
The more is better.
Thanks a lot. Sure, I will do that.

Did you get a AOR after sending in the documents, or did you just receive the letter asking for additional documents right away?

many thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
All - I am a Quebec resident and interested in applying for the PR for my widowed mother We (Spouse, I and kid) moved to Montréal in January 2021. Our family Income for year 2021 should be comfortably above the amount required for sponsoring my mother. I have done my PR application by learning the process through this forum only back in 2018. Now I am back again to do this process again. Could someone please help me in understanding the process please. If there is a step by step with dates that I should keep in my mind. I believe I will be eligible only next year in 2022. Let me know thanks
You would not qualify for this year’s draw. You’ll need to wait and see what the PGP program involves next year. There were supposed to be changes to the program but covid hit. There has been a lot of pressure to prioritize applicants who have applied without being selected for many years first.

Reactions: Jaywalker