+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Outland Applicants 2013 Thread / Timeline

Ka101

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
She have to further 2 more years because of her studies so you are sure we have to go throught quebec and not from her hometown alberta or federal procees?

Is quebec process longer than federal process??

Ka101

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And what is "kit A" and do sponsor have to fill it or sponsored person and then send it to the spi sor?

Can i send my csq application in advance to my sponsor

ziggy30

Nov 5, 2014
Anyone knows how long will it take to get the selection certificate and also after u sent it in will I get a notification on eras?

lokyy

Jun 10, 2014
Miami, Florida
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
next week
LANDED..........
next week :)
Ka101 said:
She have to further 2 more years because of her studies so you are sure we have to go throught quebec and not from her hometown alberta or federal procees?

Is quebec process longer than federal process??
if she is going to reside in quebec AFTER you get your permanent resident status yes,she has to apply through Quebec,,,
no,quebec process is not longer is the same process,,its just that she has to send the KIT A to quebec to prove she has the means to support you once you land(she is not on welfare and doesnt owe money to the government)..

lokyy

Jun 10, 2014
Miami, Florida
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
next week
LANDED..........
ziggy30 said:
Anyone knows how long will it take to get the selection certificate and also after u sent it in will I get a notification on eras?
around 2 weeks,sometimes a little longer but less than a month for sure...you will send a copy to CIC and keep one for you...

Ka101

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lokyy said:
if she is going to reside in quebec AFTER you get your permanent resident status yes,she has to apply through Quebec,,,
no,quebec process is not longer is the same process,,its just that she has to send the KIT A to quebec to prove she has the means to support you once you land(she is not on welfare and doesnt owe money to the government)..
Thnx lokyy and can i send csq form signed in advance to my wife?

And what should i answer in CSQ form question 2.2 " I have a de facto spouse or conjugal, i have not lived together for atleast 1 year" ..... but i'have spouse so why i have to answer that because i already said in question 2.1 that i have spouse.

Do i have to write my spouse info on question "Identity of the family member of the principal sponsored person" ?

lokyy

Jun 10, 2014
Miami, Florida
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
next week
LANDED..........
Ka101 said:

And what should i answer in CSQ form question 2.2 " I have a de facto spouse or conjugal, i have not lived together for atleast 1 year" ..... but i'have spouse so why i have to answer that because i already said in question 2.1 that i have spouse.

Do i have to write my spouse info on question "Identity of the family member of the principal sponsored person" ?
First,,make sure You send your forms in FRENCH,,otherwise they might return them to you,,,the english version is only to help,,they will only (most likely) only accept them in FRENCh...
question 2.1...you answer NO
question 2.2....you answer yes and from there you jump to 3.2

yes,,write your spouse info...

lokyy

Jun 10, 2014
Miami, Florida
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
next week
LANDED..........
Ka101 said:

your spouse has to sign the form,,,and then send it to you so you can send eveyrthing...

Ka101

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lokyy said:
First,,make sure You send your forms in FRENCH,,otherwise they might return them to you,,,the english version is only to help,,they will only (most likely) only accept them in FRENCh...
question 2.1...you answer NO
question 2.2....you answer yes and from there you jump to 3.2

yes,,write your spouse info...
Excepting Application for selection certificate, Payment by credit card and Declaration of sponsor abroad - Family class, forms must be filled out in French. The English translations are included only to help you do so accurately.

This is what written on quebec immigration site so, does it except those 3 forms others must be in french right?

we married recently 5 months ago and after marriage she stayed almost 1 month with me and before marriage 3 month so still i have to write "YES" FOR 2.2 QUESTION??

lokyy

Jun 10, 2014
Miami, Florida
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
next week
LANDED..........
Ka101 said:
Excepting Application for selection certificate, Payment by credit card and Declaration of sponsor abroad - Family class, forms must be filled out in French. The English translations are included only to help you do so accurately.

This is what written on quebec immigration site so, does it except those 3 forms others must be in french right?

we married recently 5 months ago and after marriage she stayed almost 1 month with me and before marriage 3 month so still i have to write "YES" FOR 2.2 QUESTION??
if i were you i would send everything in french,,,
and you still have to say YES,,,you havent lived with her for a full year...

kristel

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2014
AOR Received.
03-01-2015
File Transfer...
& SA: 15-01-2015
Med's Done....
30/08/2014
silverlynxes said:
Salut! :)
I'm spouse, after SA I got email from Manila VO about they requested me for coppy of my CSQ.
My husband(sponsor) also got this email too.
I sent copy of my CSQ by EMS.

bonjour!

im October applicant but looking for Quebec applicants... and found u po.

ano po name niyo sa fb group?

silverlynxes

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Japan
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
File Transfer...
18-08-2014 CSQissued......: 08-09-2014
Med's Done....
01-05-2014
Passport Req..
Exempt, InProcess........: 13-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2014
LANDED..........
17-01-2015
kristel said:
bonjour!

im October applicant but looking for Quebec applicants... and found u po.

ano po name niyo sa fb group?
Bonjour! :)
Sorry but I don't understand Tagalog, I'm Japanese .
Could you write again in English ?

kristel

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2014
AOR Received.
03-01-2015
File Transfer...
& SA: 15-01-2015
Med's Done....
30/08/2014
silverlynxes said:
Bonjour! :)
Sorry but I don't understand Tagalog, I'm Japanese .
Could you write again in English ?

oh.... im sorry.
Filipinos has a closed group in facebook and i was asking if u joined there. now i bet ur not.
but anyways, ur bound to Quebec right?

silverlynxes

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Japan
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
File Transfer...
18-08-2014 CSQissued......: 08-09-2014
Med's Done....
01-05-2014
Passport Req..
Exempt, InProcess........: 13-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2014
LANDED..........
17-01-2015
kristel said:
oh.... im sorry.
Filipinos has a closed group in facebook and i was asking if u joined there. now i bet ur not.
but anyways, ur bound to Quebec right?
It's ok :) I joined general group of family sponsorship in Facebook .
Yeah I already got my CSQ so I'm just waiting for process of federal now.

BeShoo

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2010
Gatineau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
03-03-2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2015
LANDED..........
13-04-2015
We got our CSQ today. It is exactly 3 weeks since we mailed the application.

I have two questions if anyone has the answers:

The letter says that "Persons who have received their selection certificate can also take French courses ..." but I don't think they will allow the immigrant to enrol in courses with just a CSQ. Maybe the problem is that the Visitor Record says that the visitor cannot enrol in courses during the visit. (He is already here in Canada with me, and has been for over 4 years while we prepared the application and applied.) Is there any chance he can apply for a course with just the CSQ as the letter seems to suggest.

The sponsored person's letter says that "if you already live in Quebec, [you can register with RAMQ] as soon as you have the letter in hand from Citizenship and Immigration Canada confirming that your application for permanent residence is being processed." I realize that there is a three-month waiting period but my partner would like to apply as soon as possible. Is there any way that RAMQ will accept an application at this time? What do they mean by "your application is being processed"? The CPC-Ottawa office has requested the RPRF. I think that is proof that the "application... is being processed." Has anyone here managed to apply with just a CSQ?