+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Immigration step-step process

srikanukollu

Sep 26, 2014
Hi all,
How to apply Quebec and other provincial Nominee programs. Please let me know the step - step process to apply and which are I am Eligible to get nominated.

My IELTS Score: L-7,R-6,W-6,S-7 Overall 6.5
I completed my WES(ECA) Bachelor's degree
Overall Experience 6+ in IT
My Brother is a Canada PR Holder.
Already created Express entry profile and job bank profile

Please help me how to apply for provincial Nominee Programs.

Thanks,
Srikanth.

y-axisoverseas

Dec 16, 2015
Hi,

Good Day!!

Nice to hear that you are already a par of the Express entry pool for Canada.

Usually provinces will not have any specific time to get open, however the basic eligible criteria remains same as FSW under express entry added to this additional criteria to apply for provinces one should have an employment offer letter or having an score of 450 points in CRS or having relative or friend on a PR in that particular province who can sponsor. As the provinces comes with the small quota it will be best to have all docs ready and if we are meeting the eligible criteria we can apply without missing on the quota.

The best way not to miss out on the provinces quota is keeping a track on all the province updates.

srikanukollu

Sep 26, 2014
Hi,
Thanks for your reply..Actually my Brother is a Canada PR and he resides in Ontario. Is there any option for me to sponsor my CRS score 339. But Ontario requires 400. Please let me know how to apply Ontario povince.

Thanks,
Srikanth.