+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Immigration - Skilled Worker Program

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends

Trust you are all doing good. I am Nirav Khatri from Mumbai. Needed your help.

I was confused with regards to my education and training evaluation for quebec immigration.

I have done my post graduate diploma in business admin with specialization in finance. It was a two year full time course completed in june 2005. Total I have 17 years of formal education..(graduation in commerce 3 yrs + post graduation in business admin 2 yrs)

-How many point will i claim under education and training

-I have done my done my entire education in english. Also medium of instruction in work is english..?Do I need to appear for IELTS in such a case. As such I have already enrolled myself for A1 level with AF mumbai..

Thanks for your help.

farhan76

Jun 28, 2011
Dear Yogie,

I have one question about Declaration by a candidate practicing a regulated profession or trade in Québec. I am a Geologist and my profession is in the list of profession governed by a professional order. I require a to fill this appendice.

Second I am the principal applicant, my wife did M.Sc in Zoology in 2005, how many point she will get?

MERCI.

Farhan

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farhan76 said:
Dear Yogie,

I have one question about Declaration by a candidate practicing a regulated profession or trade in Québec. I am a Geologist and my profession is in the list of profession governed by a professional order. I require a to fill this appendices.- Yes, fill that Appendices

Second I am the principal applicant, my wife did M.Sc in Zoology in 2005, how many point she will get?- 3 points

MERCI.

Farhan
Yogie

farhan76

Jun 28, 2011
Dear Yogie,

Thanks your reply. One more question, recently CIC issued the new Genric Application form for Canada. I used this from or old Application for permanent Residence in Canada form.

Regards,

Farhan

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farhan76 said:
Dear Yogie,

Thanks your reply. One more question, recently CIC issued the new Genric Application form for Canada. I used this from or old Application for permanent Residence in Canada form.- You must need to use new one Generic Application form for PR

Regards,

Farhan

Yogie

Aug 28, 2011
Dear Yogie,
I m new to all this and I really need your help.Please advice me.
I don't have an undergraduate diploma but I have a certificate that proves I studied at my university for 4 years.I was studying computer science. Would that be counted?
I m 35 years old.
I have a wife and 3 daughters(1 , 5 and 10 years old).
I do speak Russian,French ,English and Arabic well and some Chinese.
I' ve been working these last 5 years as a part time teacher and before that as a sales assistant.
My wife has a high school diploma.
She is 36 years old.
She has over 5 years working experience.
She is a sales manager.
She speaks Chinese and English very well and little French.
Do I have any chance to immigrate to Quebec.Would anyone guide me please.
Under which category should I apply?
Tkx

Aviator786

May 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ STILLHOPE (HOPE FULFILLED :) )

Thank you very much, ur support in in this regard has been great!
Yes, I already make 55, NOT including any points for French. So, I shall be registering and sending slip of 2 months crash course, then update them with DELF exams certificates whenever I get them and would be sending university+employer for English to keep those points to 55. Any flaws? coz I am little confused whether to do that crash course or do slow paced A1.1 till A2.2 then take exams, coz AF here told me that if I do crash course, they would hand me over certificate+reg slip reading "CRASH COURSE"...but if I do A1.1,etc they would be "DELF training course". I hope immigration office doesn't have any prob with that crash course registration.

If u don't mind, kindly give me last suggestions regarding above as well. One thing I wanted to ask about that interview: did u write bad things about Quebec as well, like economic and separatism? or just the good ones?

somsale

Nov 3, 2009
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
AOR Received.
07-02-2010
Hello All,

Does my wife need to take IELTS exam.. She is a secondary applicant..
She has studied MBA (HR).. I hve already written IELTS and claiming points for myself.
It is said that if you have studied English as medium of instruction, IELTS is not required..

Kindly help me

Thanks

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
somsale said:
Hello All,

Does my wife need to take IELTS exam.. She is a secondary applicant..
She has studied MBA (HR).. I hve already written IELTS and claiming points for myself.
It is said that if you have studied English as medium of instruction, IELTS is not required..

Kindly help me

Thanks
If your education medium was English then you don't need IELTS, a letter from that particular institution to indicate the same would be enough.

Please make sure that you get this certificate for your wife too, but there is no point allocated to accompanied applicant's English proficiency, however 6 point is given for Principal applicant's English proficiency .

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
check your PM

[/color]?
[/quote]

priya7

Aug 17, 2011
Hi Yogie

I am newcomer in Montreal and It will be great if you can help me to know the points for Quebec immigration.
Spouse Age : 30
Education : 4 years degree in Computer Science
Spouse Education : 4 years degree in Mechanical Engg
Work Experience : More than 7 years in relevant field
Spouse Work Experience : More than 5 years in relevant field
French : Basic [ Planning to join Classes ]
English : Fluent
Already in Montreal Quebec: Working more than 6 months.[ both ]
No kids

Thanks
Priya

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
Dear ppl
Pls I need ur advice on whether to use my nigerian Master card as ppl say international transactns are always difficult to make with the card.Also does the BIQ request for card CVC2 to enable them debit the card and do they inform applicant to send another means of payment while AOR is generates or they return the application?I would really apppreciate pple from India & nigeria who have applied or have similar experiance to advise.Tanx

mpatel_1283

Mar 24, 2011
Dear visa expert,

i have done Bachelor of commerce and i am working as insurance agent last 4 years. i have also 1 year experience as accountant. i am 29 years old.i have got 6.5 in IELTS- listing and speaking 7, reading and writing 6. i have cleared DELF A1 and i am doing DELF A2 from alliance francais. i am married and don't have children. my wife has also done Bachelor of commerce and working as insurance agent. she is 26 years old. she is doing DELF A1 from alliance francais.she has 1 year experience.

my and my wife's occupation fall under-Insurance agents and brokers (NOC 6231)
Insurance agents and brokers sell life insurance, car insurance, property insurance, health insurance and other types of insurance to individuals, businesses and public establishments.

please tell me how many points cam i claim for Quebec immigration?

thanking you,
mahesh

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priya7 said:
Hi Yogie

I am newcomer in Montreal and It will be great if you can help me to know the points for Quebec immigration.
Spouse Age : 30 - 3 points
Education : 4 years degree in Computer Science - 10+6(AOT)= 16 points
Spouse Education : 4 years degree in Mechanical Engg -3+2(AOT)= 5 points
Work Experience : More than 7 years in relevant field - 8 points
Spouse Work Experience : More than 5 years in relevant field - 0 point
French : Basic [ Planning to join Classes ] - 0 point
English : Fluent - 6 points (Attach the letter from your college that the medium of study was English)
Already in Montreal Quebec: Working more than 6 months.[ both ] - 5 points
No kids - 0 point

Total Points: 16+3+16+5+8+0+0+6+5+0=59 points (So you can definitely eligible to apply,however try to improve french and reach upto level 4 in french that would be beneficial for you. All the best !!!)

Thanks
Priya

Yogie

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
letsgotoCananda said:
Dear Yogie,
I m new to all this and I really need your help.Please advice me.
I don't have an undergraduate diploma but I have a certificate that proves I studied at my university for 4 years.I was studying computer science. Would that be counted? - Where did you completed your study? Did you received your Diploma that shows that you have successfully completed your 4 your degree? or just have a certificate that indicate that you have studied for 4 years but couldn't passed it?
I m 35 years old.- 16 points(if Age<35 = 16 points but Age>35=14 points)
I have a wife and 3 daughters(1 , 5 and 10 years old).- 8 points(Children)
I do speak Russian,French ,English and Arabic well and some Chinese -
I' ve been working these last 5 years as a part time teacher and before that as a sales assistant.- 8 points
My wife has a high school diploma - 1 point
She is 36 years old.- 2 points
She has over 5 years working experience.- 0 point
She is a sales manager - 0 point
She speaks Chinese and English very well and little French - 0 point
Do I have any chance to immigrate to Quebec.Would anyone guide me please.- ???
Under which category should I apply?
Tkx
Yogie