may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
@yogie
hi. i wud like clarify if it is true that french exam also expire same as ielts? If it does is what kind of exam (delf, dalf, tef,tefaq)?ty

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
agnes_blush27 said:
@ yogie
hi. i wud like clarify if it is true that french exam also expire same as ielts(No, DELF has a lifetime validity, However I don't know about others french test,Hope seniors will clarify abt. the others french exams)? If it does is what kind of exam (delf, dalf, tef,tefaq)?ty
Yogie

DILAWER

May 27, 2011
Thanks Yogi,
You cleared a lot of my confusion but I still have one question in my mind that how long it would take them to call for CSQ interview after I apply. I just to know how much time I will get to learn French before interview.

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DILAWER said:
Thanks Yogi,
You cleared a lot of my confusion but I still have one question in my mind that how long it would take them to call for CSQ interview after I apply. I just to know how much time I will get to learn French before interview.
- Well, it's difficult to answer because nowadays BIQ, Hong Kong playing very strange role in issuing interview letter or even to shortlist for interviews. For example "quebec2011" and "peso" have applied about 10 months before but still there is no news from BIQ abt. any interviews whereas "starkumar" who applied 8 months before got his interview call !!! So nowadays it's unpredictable to tell the time but you might have abt. 6 months of minimum(again minimum...) time to prepare for your french language till your interview come if you are not in their priority area(i.e. Nurse or so...).
Yogie

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
brad cin dell, thx ! i just wonderring because ive read in some post they send it thru courrier... and it must also contain file no.. i dont know where is my file no. mention then...and my name was not appeared on it.. mybe they changed their ways??... have u applied alreday?

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
Dear yogie
Please comment for my application on the basis of my following credentials:
My credentials are as follows:
1. I have BA (Hons) Degree in Business Administration from University of Wales, United Kingdom. -10+6=16
2. More than four years of work experience in banking sector, presently working as Branch Manager.- 8
3. Age is about 30 Years. - 16
4. No French Proficiency. - 0
5. Advanced Level of English Proficiency as graduate from native English Speaking Country such as my degree from University of Wales.- 6
6. Can meet financial requirements. - 1
7. I am married and have one kid(below four years) but don't want to accompany them in first place. - 4(for child)
8. My wife completed her BSc degree five years ago.She is planning to appears for Msc this years.-
3(for education)+3(for her age)+0(AOT)=6
Should I formally lodge my immigration file? - As your total points is 16+8+16+0+6+1+4+6=57 you are on the threshold of cut-off points for CSQ without adaptability points.But you can definitely lodge your application right now and also don't forget to start learning french you both and if you would send the french class joining letter, it would be better for your application. And lastly you should try to reach upto A2 level in french till your interview come.

Dear Yogie
The details are as follows:
1. My wife she has completed her BSc in general science subject mainly in Zoology and Botany. She has completed her degree in 1999/2000.
2. She is below 35 Years.
3. She had worked in a private school as a teacher for nursery classes sometime but during last two years she is purely a housewife.
Please guide me:
1. How they calculate points for child?- for child <12= 4 points, and child 13-21(age) = 2 points (But max. points one can claim is 8 )
2. Should I formally lodge my application? - Yes
3. Suggestions and recommendations you may kindly suggest.- see above

[/quote]

Yogie
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks Yogie for your frequent replies………Appreciated
But I have few more questions which require your kind patronage and guidance.
1. My wife got her BSc Degree in 1999/2000.Does it will effect overall scores?
2. Her BSc (Bachelor of Science) degree comprised two years of undergraduate studies.
3. If my overall scores reach at 56 instead of 57 than again should I go for formal attempt.
Thanks & Regards
Duster

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
duster said:
Dear yogie
1. I have BA (Hons) Degree in Business Administration from University of Wales, United Kingdom. -10+6=16
2. More than four years of work experience in banking sector, presently working as Branch Manager.- 8
5. Advanced Level of English Proficiency as graduate from native English Speaking Country such as my degree from University of Wales.- 6
7. I am married and have one kid(below four years) but don't want to accompany them in first place. - 4(for child)
8. My wife completed her BSc degree five years ago.She is planning to appears for Msc this years.-
?(for education)+3(for her age)+0(AOT)=?
Should I formally lodge my immigration file? - As your total points is 16+8+16+0+6+1+4+?=? you are on the threshold of cut-off points for CSQ without adaptability points.But you can definitely lodge your application right now and also don't forget to start learning french you both and if you would send the french class joining letter, it would be better for your application. And lastly you should try to reach upto A2 level in french till your interview come.

Dear Yogie
1. My wife she has completed her BSc in general science subject mainly in Zoology and Botany. She has completed her degree in 1999/2000.
3. She had worked in a private school as a teacher for nursery classes sometime but during last two years she is purely a housewife.
Please guide me:
1. How they calculate points for child?- for child <12= 4 points, and child 13-21(age) = 2 points (But max. points one can claim is 8 )

Yogie
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks Yogie for your frequent replies.........Appreciated
1. My wife got her BSc Degree in 1999/2000.Does it will effect overall scores?- No,for education point of view it doesn't matter(It's only matter in the case of claiming point for AOT)
2. Her BSc (Bachelor of Science) degree comprised two years of undergraduate studies.- From where did she completed her BSc.?
3. If my overall scores reach at 56 instead of 57 than again should I go for formal attempt- In this case you can submit your application at your risk that you would have to require to reach the 57 points by passing french exam(or having another child etc.) and update the BIQ before they complete your preliminary review.
Thanks & Regards
Duster

Yogie

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
Dear yogie
?(for education)+3(for her age)+0(AOT)=?
Should I formally lodge my immigration file? - As your total points is 16+8+16+0+6+1+4+?=? you are on the threshold of cut-off points for CSQ without adaptability points.But you can definitely lodge your application right now and also don't forget to start learning french you both and if you would send the french class joining letter, it would be better for your application. And lastly you should try to reach upto A2 level in french till your interview come.

Dear Yogie
Please guide me:

Yogie
1. My wife got her BSc Degree in 1999/2000.Does it will effect overall scores?- No,for education point of view it doesn't matter(It's only matter in the case of claiming point for AOT)
2. Her BSc (Bachelor of Science) degree comprised two years of undergraduate studies.- From where did she completed her BSc.?
3. If my overall scores reach at 56 instead of 57 than again should I go for formal attempt- In this case you can submit your application at your risk that you would have to require to reach the 57 points by passing french exam(or having another child etc.) and update the BIQ before they complete your preliminary review.
Thanks & Regards
Duster
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

She had completed her BSc Degree from Pakistan. She will appear for two years Masters Degree in Economics this year.
Reagrds
Duster

princesuresh

Aug 5, 2011
Dear Yogie,
Please clarify me in this..
Actually im planing to apply Quebec Skilled program..Im going to file the application,but to my reach enough points i need to do French A2 level.For that i asked a question ,one of u coulege suggest me that submit my receipt of french joining course to when im filing the application..but im still confusion about that could u please clarify me clearly..In first initial stage im gonna file with my educational trnscripts and experience certificates etc..In this time only i need to file the receipt of french course or next time..clarify me pls....

sangeetam1977

Jul 30, 2011
Dear Yogie / Other senior members,

Please advice what is DVS and DCS in the list of training criterion. What is it can you please elaborate it.

Regards,

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
duster said:
Dear yogie
1(for education)+3(for her age)+0(AOT)=4
Should I formally lodge my immigration file? - As your total points is 16+8+16+0+6+1+4+4=55 so you are short of 2 points from the threshold of cut-off points for CSQ without adaptability points.But you may lodge your application right now at your risk and also don't forget to start learning french you both and if you would send the french class joining letter, it would be better for your application. And lastly you should try to reach upto A2 level in french till your interview come.

Dear Yogie
Please guide me:

Yogie
3. If my overall scores reach at 56 instead of 57 than again should I go for formal attempt- In this case you can submit your application at your risk that you would have to require to reach the 57 points by passing french exam(or having another child etc.) must update the BIQ before they complete your preliminary review otherwise your application will be rejected. .
Thanks & Regards
Duster
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

She had completed her BSc Degree from Pakistan. She will appear for two years Masters Degree in Economics this year.
Reagrds
Duster

Yogie

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
princesuresh said:
Dear Yogie,
Please clarify me in this..
Actually im planing to apply Quebec Skilled program..Im going to file the application,but to my reach enough points i need to do French A2 level.For that i asked a question ,one of u coulege suggest me that submit my receipt of french joining course to when im filing the application..- yes, you can apply initially with the receipt of french joining course ,but im still confusion about that could u please clarify me clearly..In first initial stage im gonna file with my educational trnscripts and experience certificates etc..In this time only i need to file the receipt of french course or next time..clarify me pls.... In this case you can submit your application at your risk that you would have to require to reach the 57 points by passing french exam(in your French A2 as you said) and must update the BIQ before they complete your preliminary review otherwise your application will be rejected.
Yogie

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sangeetam1977 said:
Dear Yogie / Other senior members,

Please advice what is DVS(Diploma of Vocational Studies ) and DCS(Diploma of College Studies) in the list of training criterion. What is it can you please elaborate it.

For more information refer the below link....

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/education/finding-education/index.html

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/students/finding-out/school-system.html

Regards,

Yogie

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......