Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
currently its about 12 months+ for an interview. (lesser if you're a nurse)
then fed stage about 6 months.

this is the minimum time taken now, its only going to increase. and probably expect some new rules to come in. the more ppl coming in means they can be choosy.

so its very evident that this is only good for people who can wait. no offence meant. change in circumstances is not an issue, you can update your file.

sameer004 said:
so the people who received AOR in india how long does it get the QSC . or is it going to be after interview only. i don't know if i can wait for 2 years coz my circumstance would change.

jajanova

Nov 9, 2011
Bonjour !

Please help me...

I have completed MBA(Finance) from an American University which has a deemed University status, approved by the Board of Regent of state of Louisiana and is in a process of getting its accreditation. It might take long for an accreditation process.

Will my degree be accepted by Quebec gov? Where do i stand in this respect?

Jaja!

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
bonjour jaja,

je suis desole que je ne sais pas quoi dire a vous. i really have no clue about this... but here's my 2 cents.

its best if the edu. institution is recognized by the govt. or authority in charge of such an activity. but inspite of that, it all depends on whether the quebec guys recognize it as equivalent to one of their programs. so maybe you wont know untill you apply ?? better if others can also comment onit..

jajanova said:
Bonjour !

Please help me...

I have completed MBA(Finance) from an American University which has a deemed University status, approved by the Board of Regent of state of Louisiana and is in a process of getting its accreditation. It might take long for an accreditation process.

Will my degree be accepted by Quebec gov? Where do i stand in this respect?

Jaja!

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys : Bounjor.
can anyone please update that what about POF(proof of funds) required for QSW?
I know some steps for QSW but not aware about QSW completely.

OMM

ambi1775

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2011
AOR Received.
22/02/2012
Interview........
02/04/2012,csq received same day
:)
omm said:

Check the link below

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/requirements-programs/glossary.html#financial

OMM

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
omm,

there are no POF required while applying for the 1st stage of the QSW. (appl for the selection certificate) just signa form stating that you willhave the required funds when you land.

at the interview, you may have to show that amount. Its much lesser thatn the fed requirements anyways.

omm said:

OMM

diyaa110

Nov 10, 2011
Where does Masters in Commerce (M.Com from Foreign University) degree stands under the Areas of Training ? Please tell me how much will it score in the Areas of Training ??..........

Awaiting reply....

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great thanks,
one more query, once I applied what will the Quebec immigration authority will issue us? same AOR as FSW and how many months/days it will take to get interview call. interview call is must for all? I am not fluent in french but just high beginer. I can provide TEF certificate after apply becasue its required time to cleared it.
Thanks friends
OMM

vibez_well said:
omm,

there are no POF required while applying for the 1st stage of the QSW. (appl for the selection certificate) just signa form stating that you willhave the required funds when you land.

at the interview, you may have to show that amount. Its much lesser thatn the fed requirements anyways.

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omm said:
Great thanks,
one more query, once I applied what will the Quebec immigration authority will issue us? same AOR as FSW and how many months/days it will take to get interview call. interview call is must for all? I am not fluent in french but just high beginer. I can provide TEF certificate after apply becasue its required time to cleared it.
Thanks friends
OMM
Once you apply,normally within 2-3 months you will get your AOR.
Interview can be depend where do you live , but nowadays it will take at least 10-12 months.
Few senior members are waiting more than a year for interview.
It is not must but in almost 95% cases you will get interview call, except who are very fluent in French.
I suggest while you preparing for your file, take TEF exam and submit the result with your file.

NIKHIL111

Oct 26, 2011
Hi still hope

I am very confused about my eligibility for quebec program. I would be thankful to you if you could answer few questions.

Following are my details

1- Age = 26
2- Experience = 3.5 Years ( textile merchandising)
3- Qualification = 1 year MBA (finance & investment management) from london & 4 years Bsc in textile sciences
4- Ielts = 6.0 overall
5- French = Taking classes

Q1) Am i eligible to apply for quebec?

Q2) Can i score points under area of training ? I have checked finance & investment management is not there on the quebec immigration official website.

Q3) If i am eligible When do i need to submit my bank statement and how much money do i need to show for how long being a single applicant?

Q4) Can i live and work in any other canadian state after 3 to 4 months in quebec?

I would appreciate your help

Thanks
Nikhil

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
http://bit.ly/qswtracker

dear friends...

pls check above link of the google spreadsheet which I seen on another thread of this forum....

I found it very nice and I congrats our friend vibez_well for preparing it :) Nice job done buddy ;D

it has a tracker for qsw immigration applicants and you can find timeline of many quebec aspirants and track their application timing etc...

also you can fill in your details and track the timeline for your application.

Rochelle

Sep 29, 2011
Good day Mr. Shah,

I am scoring arnd 47 points. I have enrolled for A1.
Can I fwd my documents now?
Do we have to update file before we receive AOR? When we have to update our file if we required to?

I believe now a days it takes arnd 12 or more for an interview call or CSQ, do we have to update our file just before our time?

Pls advise.

Thank you
Rochelle.

ad singh

May 23, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC CHD
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31 March 2015
Nomination.....
15 March 2016
AOR Received.
18 April 2016
IELTS Request
8 BANDS
Med's Request
1 November 2016
Med's Done....
10 November 2016
Passport Req..
27-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2018
hello. i am a freshly qualified chartered accountant from india. can you please respond to my query that will my three year articleship training with practicing chartered accountant (as part of degree requirement ) be counted as experience for the p.r application. i am currently taking french classes.

Rochelle

Sep 29, 2011
Good day Mr. Shah,

Can I fwd my documents now?
Do we have to update file before we receive AOR? When we have to update our file if we required to?

I believe now a days it takes arnd 12 or more for an interview call or CSQ, do we have to update our file just before our time?

Pls advise.

Thank you
Rochelle.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Rochelle said:
Good day Mr. Shah,

Can I fwd my documents now? Hi Rochelle, If you submit your application now, you are short of only 2 points. This you can easily get it by passing A1 exam (2 points).

Also, you need to mention about your french proficiency in the application form for CSQ, so when your application will be opened at BIQ for points calculation, they will ask for proof of french proficiency mentioned by you in application. so by that time, you must have cleared atleast A1 exam which will give you additional 2 points .

Do we have to update file before we receive AR? When we have to update our file if we required to?
yes, you should update your file about any changes in your status during the processing of the file. it should done immediately.

Pls advise.

Thank you
Rochelle.

I suggest you may submit your appliation, but immediately you must enrol for a french course, may be with local centre of Alliance Francaice. AF is globally renowned institute for french language courses.

Also attach the enrolment slip of this course with your application if you can.