Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Rochelle said:
Hello Stillhope,
Please assist.
I score 47 points without French.
I have jst enrolled for French. Under this circumstance, can I go further to submit my paper? and update my file with french section once done.

Can I do that ? pls help me.

Thanks,
Rochelle
Hi Rochelle, if you are applying as a single applicant, then with 47 pts you have reached to interview threshold, so I suggest you can submit your application now.
But immediately you must enrol for a french course, may be with local centre of Alliance Francaice. AF is globally renowned institute for french language courses. Also attach the enrolment slip of this course with your application if you can.
Till the time for your interview for CSQ, learn french and take exams, at least you can reach A2 level in period of 10-12 months and with A2 level you can get 6 more pts.
I am sure this helps solve your concern. :)

Rochelle

Sep 29, 2011
Hello Mr. Shah,

Many thanks for your prompt response, appreciate it.

I have enrolled for French course with AF, but i would not be able to appear for exam soon, as AF conduct DELF exam in Nov and in May. I cannot appear for A1 this Nov as i have jst started to learn. I can appear only in May 2012, Which is a long time from now.

I will enclose AF receipt for their ref.

Can you advise me if their is any other exam that i can appear for ?

Thank you.
Rochelle

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Rochelle said:
Hello Mr. Shah,

Many thanks for your prompt response, appreciate it.

I have enrolled for French course with AF, but i would not be able to appear for exam soon, as AF conduct DELF exam in Nov and in May. I cannot appear for A1 this Nov as i have jst started to learn. I can appear only in May 2012, Which is a long time from now.

I will enclose AF receipt for their ref.

Can you advise me if their is any other exam that i can appear for ?

Thank you.
Rochelle
From which country you are?

Apart from DELF/DALF, you can take TEFaQ or TCFQ test. This are specially designed test for quebec immigration. If TEFaQ/TCFQ test are not available in your country, then you can go for general version of this test, ie TCF or TEF.
Unlike DELF/DALF, these test dont have any levels for exams, but candidates are given Grades as per their results and this grades are equivalent to levels of DELF/DALF ( such as A1, A2, B1 etc).

AF is the test conducting body for all these test world-wide, so you should check with your local AF centre. Also try to get in touch with AF in surrounding cities as well. Many times, it happens that one centre will not have an exam, but the other may have a date for that exam..
So, Good Luck to you!

Rochelle

Sep 29, 2011
Good day Mr. Shah,

I will do so as per your instruction.
By the way these are my details:

Education: Bcom(accounting n audit) and studying MICS.
Work exp: four yrs(2.5yr is accounting) and 2.5 in shipping operation field.
Language: English: have studies and worked through out in English medium, so believe i might score 6 points
French: Have enrolled with AF

Based on this i have calculated 47 points am i right in doing so?

Can you guide me accordingly, when will be the best time to proceed for filing?

Thank you.
Rochelle.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
Rochelle said:
Good day Mr. Shah,

I will do so as per your instruction.
By the way these are my details:

Education: Bcom(accounting n audit) and studying MICS.
Work exp: four yrs(2.5yr is accounting) and 2.5 in shipping operation field.
Language: English: have studies and worked through out in English medium, so believe i might score 6 points
French: Have enrolled with AF

Based on this i have calculated 47 points am i right in doing so?

Can you guide me accordingly, when will be the best time to proceed for filing?

Thank you.
Rochelle.
After clearing DELF A1 you are eligible to apply without any tension but make sure you continue learning french and pass other levels till you are called to interview.
BTW where did you finish your Bcom from? I mean which country?
Good luck my friend

Rochelle

Sep 29, 2011
Hello Mr. Shah,

I completed from M.S.University of Baroda.

Mr. Shah, is it not possible for me to submit my file at this moment? and update my file on later stage once i get my result of A1 and A2?
As A1 and A2 exams will take time. Even A1 results will take time may be more than six months. As it will only schedule in May 2012. I will still check with AF if it is possible earlier but it is highly unlikely.

Please advise.

Thanks.
rochelle.

Rochelle

Sep 29, 2011
Hello,

Please assist...
Regarding my work experience. I have calculated arnd 5ys, as per below.
I graduated in Nov 2004.
I worked part-time during my studies from July 2001 - Nov 2004 and full time there after till Dec 2005. So including part-time it will be 2.5yrs in total
I moved to South Africa in Jan 2006 and started working with a shipping company under various position from Jun 2006 till June 2011. June 2006 to July 2009 was part-time and from Aug 2009 - June 2011 full time, same 2.5yrs in total.

Is their any rule to say that work experience will be calculated only after graduating? or experience of last five yrs will be calculated no later than that? Please refer below statement as i dont understnd its objective: The work experience by a skilled worker candidate must have been acquired:
in the five years preceding the date of submission of an application for a selection certificate.

Please explain.

Thank
Rochelle.

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
Update Interview in India would be next year ie end of 2012, this process could up to 24 months. is this true???

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
sameer004 said:
Update Interview in India would be next year ie end of 2012, this process could up to 24 months. is this true???
I have applied from INDIA and I have been waiting for interview 1 year and 15 days today and still no news bro. When I contacted them they said that by end of this year you will get some news maybe, if they are saying maybe then they are not sure.
If they are gonna call me to interview it will be in Feb or maybe in later months but it won't be prior to that date.

Now you can make out that how slow it is moving, even if I have my interview in Feb 2012 then I will have waited 1.5 year from the date of file number which seems that they are not still sure.

Anyways it takes from BIQ Hk for the applicants whose area of training is not in the list of demand at least when I am saying at least Still I am not sure 1.5 year to get called for interview maybe more than this time.

I am not disappointing you dear but this is the reality and many of us in this forum or out of the forum know that BIQ Hk takes more than 1 year now.

Good luck

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Rochelle said:
Hello,

Please assist...
Regarding my work experience. I have calculated arnd 5ys, as per below.
I graduated in Nov 2004.
I worked part-time during my studies from July 2001 - Nov 2004 and full time there after till Dec 2005. So including part-time it will be 2.5yrs in total
I moved to South Africa in Jan 2006 and started working with a shipping company under various position from Jun 2006 till June 2011. June 2006 to July 2009 was part-time and from Aug 2009 - June 2011 full time, same 2.5yrs in total.

Is their any rule to say that work experience will be calculated only after graduating? or experience of last five yrs will be calculated no later than that? Please refer below statement as i dont understnd its objective: The work experience by a skilled worker candidate must have been acquired:
in the five years preceding the date of submission of an application for a selection certificate.

Please explain.

Thank
Rochelle.
As far as I know Only work experience in the last 5 years is important. SO if you think that in the last five year you have been working 4 years full time then you will get 8 points which is the max point allocated to experience.

thanks

kittu_vvk

Jul 10, 2011
Dear Stillhope, I have completed my MBA(HR) in 2003, it is more than 5 years and from 2003 onwards I am working in HR dept, so i just want to know how they are going to assess my application, I mean whether they consider my application or not?

Thanks in advance.

Kittu

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
kittu_vvk said:
Dear Stillhope, I have completed my MBA(HR) in 2003, it is more than 5 years and from 2003 onwards I am working in HR dept, so i just want to know how they are going to assess my application, I mean whether they consider my application or not?

Yes they will consider your application, why u think they will not consider your application. Quebec immigration sites clearly says that if u have a experience in your field of study and experience on the same field or your degree is not older then 5 year old then u will give points for your degree and AOT.

so dont worry about that.

Thanks in advance.

Kittu

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
Rochelle said:
Hello Stillhope,
Please assist.
I score 47 points without French.
I have jst enrolled for French. Under this circumstance, can I go further to submit my paper? and update my file with french section once done.

Can I do that ? pls help me.

u can send your application with 47 points but make sure that u can score 49 points before they start processing your application otherwise they will reject your application without any notice

Thanks,
Rochelle

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
engineer2003 said:
Hello,

I really appreciate the guidance of still hope,the way you are responding to everyone queries.

I have recently sent my application & wish all of you good luck.

Let's keep updating ourselves with sharing each other experiences. Thanks Dear and good luck for your first step to your dreamland

Regards,
Engineer