Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
mkshah said:
Hello Friends,
Is there any specific format to be filled in for fees payment by dd and to be attached along with applicatiion for selection certificate to BIQ HK? [size=10pt]NO , just attach with your application write you name on the back of dd and keep a photocopy for you record.

GOOD LUCK
[/size]

In need of your support friends, as I am willing to send my application tomorrow.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
LetSayEden said:
Hello everyone,

Thank you for a very nice friend here who kindly answered my question regarding my level of French (I tried to search back the post but couldn't ...).
Anyway, I'm hoping that someone would also help me evaluate my profile and comment on whether I have a good shot at the CSQ. Thank you so much in advance!!

Apply as single
Education: Bachelor of Economics (3 years) from Australia 6 + )
Experience: 6 months working as a teaching assistant and a research assistant in economics at the same university 4
Level of French: graduated with French Baccalaureate in high school - certificated by AUF Francophone (12 years training but haven't practiced for 5 years) - haven't taken any standardized test
Level of English: excellent (IELTS 8.5) 6
I haven't resided in Quebec nor have any family connection there.

It seems like my shot is weak given that Economics is not a demanded area of training...

I have some other questions:

1. My 6 month experience is not from a full time contract but from separated casual contracts (one from teaching and one from research) but the same employer and I work, together, as on a full time basis (at least 40 hours per week). Will it be considered as equivalent as full time experience? nEVER MIND BUT IF U HAVE COPIES FOR ALL SMALL CONTRACT THEN ITS FINE
2. Should I take standardized test or the certificate is sufficient to prove my French? YES BETTER U DO IT, BECAUSE MAY BE YOU SCORE 8-12 POINTS FOR YOUR FRENCH AND YOU KNOW THAT YOUR AREA OF TRAINING IS NOT IN DEMAND. ONLY FRENCH EXAM CAN SAVE YOU.
3. Should I apply now, or should I wait to improve my profile before applying? (e.g. work more to get 1 year experience? study French more to take the test? do a master degree?)

My biggest concern is whether the current law will change in the near future ... because application process will be very time consuming, I'm torn in between acting fast and maximizing my chance ... What would you suggest?

One again, thank you very much!!

SORRY TO TELL U THAT AT THE MOVEMENT IT IS VERY VERY HARD FOR YOU BETTER IMPROVE YOUR EXPERIENCE AND TRY TO PASS B2 OR C1 LEVEL OF FRENCH THEN MAY BE YOU WILL BE ELIGEBLE. DONT WORRY THEY ARE NOT CHANGING LAW SOON ATLEAST FOR ANOTHER ONE YEAR. THEY NEED LOT OF PEOPLES

LetSayEden

Aug 31, 2011
Hi STILLHOPE! Thank you for your comment!

I'm wondering though ... why do you say that I will get only 6 points for schooling? I thought it would be 10...?

Many thanks again!

princesuresh

Aug 5, 2011
Dear Still Hope.

What type of employement documents they need (like pay slips aprisal,joining releving)..What they need exactly..
Thank you.

Samoof

Sep 16, 2011
Hello everyone,

I am glad to find this blog where great people are helping others, if anyone help me to evaluate and answers few queries, i will really appreciate that...Thank you so much in advance!!
I am planning to apply for quebec skilled worker category. If some please evaluate my profile and give me feed back whether I have a good shot at the Quebec skilled worker.

My profile is as under.
Applying as single
Education: Bachelor Degree (4y) in Civil Engineering (from Pakistan) and two masters in civil engineering and Construction management both from USA. Currently, I am working in USA for three months.

TotalExperiece:more than 5 years
Level of French: Nil
Level of English: excellent (IELTS 8.5)

I have confusion about the Area of training points distributions. My question is that:
for which category do I
qualify considering my qualifications. Does my master degrees in civil engineering from USA is
equivalentto quebec bachelor degree so I could be eligible for 12 points atleast:

1Civil Engineering Technology (3year) is in Class A. with 16 points
2) Civil Engineering (Bach-4 years ) Class B with 12 points (qubec or equivalent degree)
3) Civil Enigneering (Bach -4years) Class C with 6 points (Foreign Degree)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
New Generic Form-IMM 0008 with barcode:
Hi all, this is a new form which is required to submit for Permanent Residence Applicants. However old format IMM0008 (without barcode)
will be accepted till March 2012.
Pls read on...

Important:

New forms and an updated Instruction Guide and Document Checklist (IMM 5612) are now available. Applicants should follow the new Instruction Guide when preparing to submit an application

Federal skilled worker applications received by the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) after November 14, 2011 must be prepared using the updated instruction guide and Document Checklist (IMM 5612) or they will be returned as incomplete.

The CIO will continue to accept the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada (IMM0008) until March 31, 2012. After that date, only the new version of the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) will be accepted and all previous versions will be returned to applicants.

Note: As of July 18, 2011, applicants for Permanent Residence are asked to complete the new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008). Applicants are encouraged to complete the form electronically and validate the information to generate 2D barcodes before printing. To ensure you have the most recent application form, please use the link to the application form below.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
LetSayEden said:
Hi STILLHOPE! Thank you for your comment!

I'm wondering though ... why do you say that I will get only 6 points for schooling? I thought it would be 10...? Mostly they give 6 points for three year degree prog. i could not find the link where they give point for australia. if u seen some where then you can share with also so we can update our knowledge. Don't worry about canadavisa.com site they allot points generally not specific country wise.

Many thanks again!

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
princesuresh said:
Dear Still Hope.

What type of employement documents they need (like pay slips aprisal,joining releving)..What they need exactly.. for current employer take a letter from them on the company letter head about your job title, start date, salary info and job duties with your latest payslip and your employment contract. for previous employer your contract, payslips and if possible relieving letter are fine.
Thank you.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
mkshah said:
New Generic Form-IMM 0008 with barcode: dont worry about barcode, just save on your computer and print it out .
Hi all, this is a new form which is required to submit for Permanent Residence Applicants. However old format IMM0008 (without barcode)
will be accepted till March 2012.
Pls read on...

Important:

New forms and an updated Instruction Guide and Document Checklist (IMM 5612) are now available. Applicants should follow the new Instruction Guide when preparing to submit an application

Federal skilled worker applications received by the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) after November 14, 2011 must be prepared using the updated instruction guide and Document Checklist (IMM 5612) or they will be returned as incomplete.

The CIO will continue to accept the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada (IMM0008) until March 31, 2012. After that date, only the new version of the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) will be accepted and all previous versions will be returned to applicants.

Note: As of July 18, 2011, applicants for Permanent Residence are asked to complete the new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008). Applicants are encouraged to complete the form electronically and validate the information to generate 2D barcodes before printing. To ensure you have the most recent application form, please use the link to the application form below.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
Samoof said:
Hello everyone,

I am glad to find this blog where great people are helping others, if anyone help me to evaluate and answers few queries, i will really appreciate that...Thank you so much in advance!!
I am planning to apply for quebec skilled worker category. If some please evaluate my profile and give me feed back whether I have a good shot at the Quebec skilled worker.

My profile is as under.
Applying as single
Education: Bachelor Degree (4y) in Civil Engineering (from Pakistan) and two masters in civil engineering and Construction management both from USA. Currently, I am working in USA for three months. 12 + 6

TotalExperiece:more than 5 years 8
Level of French: Nil start learning now
Level of English: excellent (IELTS 8.5) 6

I have confusion about the Area of training points distributions. My question is that:
for which category do I
qualify considering my qualifications. Does my master degrees in civil engineering from USA is
equivalentto quebec bachelor degree so I could be eligible for 12 points atleast:

1Civil Engineering Technology (3year) is in Class A. with 16 points
2) Civil Engineering (Bach-4 years ) Class B with 12 points (qubec or equivalent degree)
3) Civil Enigneering (Bach -4years) Class C with 6 points (Foreign Degree) yes this is relates to u

you got 49 points now so u can send your application any time

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
STILLHOPE,

I have a very big concern with regard to my experience. been working in a hospital for 9 months. and aside from that, i worked under the DOLE program it's called "DOLE nurse" which was a 6 months contract, (3 months hospital work and 3 months rural health unit work). we were all given this certificate after that, and during that time, we were given 8,000/ month as "STIPEND" meaning an allowance, and they did not term it as a salary, i went to DOLE office and they told me, the only document they produce is the Certificate that was given to us. About the pay roll or pay slips, they do not have a copy for that. But anyways, I can maybe ask help from the DOH office to certify my work.

now, my main concern, will the embassy consider that as a work experience or not? it is written in the certificate that its a "TRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM" .. will the emabassy consider this kind of experience.. also ,I was worrking a volunteer nurse in Red Cross last 2 years for a couple of months, I was given allowances and worked for 40 hours in a week.. do you think itt will countt? because I need to gather all my experience to reach atleast 2 yearss for me to get 6 points for that... ;(

Please help me with this, im so confused.. Merci beaucoup!

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
only one thing I tell u u need all documentry prof to claim point otherwise it is hard to claim points.

gigianne2011 said:
STILLHOPE,

I have a very big concern with regard to my experience. been working in a hospital for 9 months. and aside from that, i worked under the DOLE program it's called "DOLE nurse" which was a 6 months contract, (3 months hospital work and 3 months rural health unit work). we were all given this certificate after that, and during that time, we were given 8,000/ month as "STIPEND" meaning an allowance, and they did not term it as a salary, i went to DOLE office and they told me, the only document they produce is the Certificate that was given to us. About the pay roll or pay slips, they do not have a copy for that. But anyways, I can maybe ask help from the DOH office to certify my work.

now, my main concern, will the embassy consider that as a work experience or not? it is written in the certificate that its a "TRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM" .. will the emabassy consider this kind of experience.. also ,I was worrking a volunteer nurse in Red Cross last 2 years for a couple of months, I was given allowances and worked for 40 hours in a week.. do you think itt will countt? because I need to gather all my experience to reach atleast 2 yearss for me to get 6 points for that... ;(

Please help me with this, im so confused.. Merci beaucoup!

princesuresh

Aug 5, 2011
Dear Still Hope & Quebec 2011

Could u please clear my doubt..I hav worked for some company for 4 mnths without salary.I worked for only to gain my experince.After 4 mnths i got permanant job there only.will it count as my experince that 4 mnths..They will give me separate experince letter..Tell me if it is count as my experince ,what type of documents i need to show them..