+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC "Expression of Interest - Déclaration d’intérêt" (ALL UPDATES & DISCUSSIONS)

Alfiya777

Aug 24, 2018
Dear mates,

Please help. What are the documents proving my education level and language proficiency?
Are they the same as during Express Entry procedure? WES evaluation for my diploma and IELTS results?

Raaj123

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Can you share your timeline plz..
I got the message last week. It is a general message all people will receive that have a Mon Project account

This is the message ".....in September 2018, people interested in immigrating to Quebec under the PRTQ will have to create a profile in the new Arrima portal and file a declaration of interest form.

Your My Québec Project account will remain accessible so that you can retrieve the information entered in your Québec Selection Certificate application form. To do this, we invite you to access the functions of your web browser to save or print the different sections of your form."

Reactions: senuju

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
I got the message last week. It is a general message all people will receive that have a Mon Project account

This is the message ".....in September 2018, people interested in immigrating to Quebec under the PRTQ will have to create a profile in the new Arrima portal and file a declaration of interest form.

Your My Québec Project account will remain accessible so that you can retrieve the information entered in your Québec Selection Certificate application form. To do this, we invite you to access the functions of your web browser to save or print the different sections of your form."
Thanks for ur reply.. Which intake you applied n your country plz.

mp71240

Aug 30, 2018
Hi,

I will be completing 37 years on next year i.e 13th of August. So what should i mention in the age section , while calculating point based on Age ?
It should be 36 years or 37 years. Please confirm me the same.
Thanks a lot.

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
Hi,

I will be completing 37 years on next year i.e 13th of August. So what should i mention in the age section , while calculating point based on Age ?
It should be 36 years or 37 years. Please confirm me the same.
Thanks a lot.
you will enter on the application your birthday (I guess) and the system will calculate accordingly. that's what happens with EE. as to YOUR calculations, that depends on the time the "invitation round" will occur... so try both to have an idea

Reactions: mp71240

mp71240

Aug 30, 2018
you will enter on the application your birthday (I guess) and the system will calculate accordingly. that's what happens with EE. as to YOUR calculations, that depends on the time the "invitation round" will occur... so try both to have an idea
Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback. I can see problem here , if system calculate 36 years then my point will be 61 but if system calculate 37 then my point will be 59(Just qualify). Keeping my fingers crossed .