+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

quebec certificate de selection

H

hamidboujnah

Hello everybody .
I have a question if there is any one here with experience or knowledge about how the quebec program works.
I did apply for the qcs last year in august , I received an appointment for interview in buffalo on the 15th of december 2011, but the american embassy rejected my visa application twice that means i can't make it to the appointment .
My question is what is the next step to do ? and is it possible to have interview back home (my country) or is there another office inside canada in quebec to have the interview . is it possible for the interview to be waved or they will close my file if i don't show up .
please let me know if you have any helpful information to my situation .
Thanks a lot

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

hamidboujnah said:
Hello everybody .
I have a question if there is any one here with experience or knowledge about how the quebec program works.
I did apply for the qcs last year in august , I received an appointment for interview in buffalo on the 15th of december 2011, but the american embassy rejected my visa application twice that means i can't make it to the appointment .
My question is what is the next step to do ? and is it possible to have interview back home (my country) or is there another office inside canada in quebec to have the interview . is it possible for the interview to be waved or they will close my file if i don't show up .
please let me know if you have any helpful information to my situation .
Thanks a lot
1. You can request a change of venue, there is no interview office in Canada.
2. If you don't show up, they will refuse.

H

hamidboujnah

hi pmm
thank you for the quick reply i have another question do you have an idea how long it take's to change venue .

Pratzal

Mar 23, 2011
Hi, After you request for change of venue, your files/papers will be transferred to that office and then they will again re-assess the whole application and then send you confirmation of receipt etc etc ...like it will be a new process again and then you will have to wait longer for next date bcoz there will be files pending at that office from other applicants too.
Best of Luck !!