Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear

I want to apply for qsc also but i applied before in fsw 2 under arranged employment catergory, but got NER at CIO level, now let me know is that effect my application for quebec? secondly according to david cohen and quebec offical website i qualify for the skilled class but do i have to learn french mendotary? as i mention in the assessment of offical quebec website that the level i 0 however i did IELTS and the band is 7 but do they need ielts and what about french? or once i land in quebec then i need to learn french? my FSW 2 application is under review as filed by me, does it make any effect? you answer will be higly appreciated!

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
usmansons said:
dear

I want to apply for qsc also but i applied before in fsw 2 under arranged employment catergory, but got NER at CIO level, now let me know is that effect my application for quebec? secondly according to david cohen and quebec offical website i qualify for the skilled class but do i have to learn french mendotary? as i mention in the assessment of offical quebec website that the level i 0 however i did IELTS and the band is 7 but do they need ielts and what about french? or once i land in quebec then i need to learn french? my FSW 2 application is under review as filed by me, does it make any effect? you answer will be higly appreciated!
Could share your details, we can't say anything useful as long as we don't have your details like:
area of training
experience, is it relevant to your degree?
spouse details if you are married.

Good luck

Kaps1706

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
AOR Received.
07-09-2011
mkshah said:
@ Kaps1706,
[blue]Hi, if u r from new delhi, then u can register for TCF too.
forum member palakgadhia has posted this info. He/she has registered for this exam.

Exam date is in Oct 2011 and last date of registration for exam is somewhere in 2nd week of september. May be 15th sept.

If u feel, just check for this option too.[/blue]

Salut!

Merci Monsieur :) Je vais verifier..

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shannone said:
I finally got my CSQ n that of my hubby today!BUT guess wat the BIQ in Paris are getting mad as they made a mistake on my certificate by mentioning my name wrongly!!!

Thank god i could send the CSQ of my hubby to CHC for issue of medical as i already have mine!

Now i am having to pay two way courier so that it doesnt take more time to get the certificate.

Regards,

Shannone
HAHa, congrats SHANNONE at last the battle is over..... i had wonted to do u a mail b4 now abt the parcel u were sent but i av been offline for close to a week now...... i really am glad to find ur good news justb waiting for me 8)....pls make use of the fastest courier available and let the ball begin rolling from ur VO..... its long overdue...... i believe u would av scaled 2ru b4 ur medicals expires........ Cheers.

but pls can u elaborate more abt the error in name...

onelove

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
august 15,2010
AOR Received.
august 29,2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FewZR89FQE&feature=related

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wingsofmaybe7777 said:
Hey Egrace,

My mailing address has come back today in my e-cas status. SO whatever that means, I guess I still have some waiting to do, is that right?
oh just saw ur post.... been off the forum for like 10days now. i guess my boss are suspecting i will soon leave :D. cos my work load has quadruple ;D....uuuuh i guess the waiting game continues then.... but one thing is sure d medicals dosent take this long to finalize cos i av made some findings and i av also seen pple who got PPR call 2weeks after medicals.... the only reason for this delay will be either of security screening carried out by CBSA or the lazy officer handling the file.
one of my countrymen who took medicals 20th of july got a response from CIC 2days back that he will need medical furtherance... i did mine 5days ahead of him.... so this further confirms to me that the medicals doesn't take long to finalize.
As per the mail u sent... did u send the mail as a reply to the medical request email they sent u? if not, pls try to send them another status update request 2ru the email u got for medicals... dont use the general webform mail cos u av gone past that stage

siddharth_pharma84

Jun 25, 2011
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
5-01-2017, MED submit online 10-01-2017. MED passed 12-01-2017
Interview........
Not required at this time. DECISION MADE: 27-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017, Passport to Ottawa : 04-07-2017, Passport received by Ottawa : 06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017, Passport Dispatched by CIC: 28-07-2017, Passport frm CIC: 31-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-07-2017
can some one suggest how to reach requisite point . started learning french so thought of mentioning it as basic.would it be wise to get mba or any master degree in pharmacy to make up those missing points. help requested.

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siddharth_pharma84 said:
can some one suggest how to reach requisite point . started learning french so thought of mentioning it as basic.would it be wise to get mba or any master degree in pharmacy to make up those missing points. help requested.
If you do master degree in pharmacy, then you will get 12 points in education. Right now, you get 10 points in education so there is only a difference of 2 points. In case of MBA( 2 years course duration i guess), now it will give you extra 6 points in AoT but who knows, after 2 years AoT list will be same or not.

In case of french, if you learn french language for 2 years. It will definitely give you a lot of fruit and you can earn maximum of 16 points. Below are the points distribution of DELF

a1 = 2
a2 = 6
b1 = 8
b2 = 12
c1 / c2 = 16

so learn french language. Moreover, it would help you to adapt quebec environment easily.

Decision is yours.

la vie n'est pas du gateau. Bonne chance :)

siddharth_pharma84

Jun 25, 2011
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
5-01-2017, MED submit online 10-01-2017. MED passed 12-01-2017
Interview........
Not required at this time. DECISION MADE: 27-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017, Passport to Ottawa : 04-07-2017, Passport received by Ottawa : 06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017, Passport Dispatched by CIC: 28-07-2017, Passport frm CIC: 31-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-07-2017
francaise said:
If you do master degree in pharmacy, then you will get 12 points in education. Right now, you get 10 points in education so there is only a difference of 2 points. In case of MBA( 2 years course duration i guess), now it will give you extra 6 points in AoT but who knows, after 2 years AoT list will be same or not.

In case of french, if you learn french language for 2 years. It will definitely give you a lot of fruit and you can earn maximum of 16 points. Below are the points distribution of DELF

a1 = 2
a2 = 6
b1 = 8
b2 = 12
c1 / c2 = 16

so learn french language. Moreover, it would help you to adapt quebec environment easily.

Decision is yours.

well thanxs a lot . finally can sleep well . well does quebec skilled worker list changes frequently .just gave you +1

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siddharth_pharma84 said:
well thanxs a lot . finally can sleep well . well does quebec skilled worker list changes frequently .just gave you +1

Last time rules changed on Oct 2009. I heard that Quebec rules would change soon, perhaps, by year end. Finally, nobody knows correctly about the rules change whether it will come into effect or not.

Shannone

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Mauritius
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
October 2010
Med's Done....
November 2010
Interview........
No interview
egrace62 said:
HAHa, congrats SHANNONE at last the battle is over..... i had wonted to do u a mail b4 now abt the parcel u were sent but i av been offline for close to a week now...... i really am glad to find ur good news justb waiting for me 8)....pls make use of the fastest courier available and let the ball begin rolling from ur VO..... its long overdue...... i believe u would av scaled 2ru b4 ur medicals expires........ Cheers.

but pls can u elaborate more abt the error in name...
Hi thanx egrace!

Well the courier is gone already and will phone them today about their stupid error.I am so disappointed with the service n i suggest that evryone should pay a two way courier as there is a chance that the courier is lost which happened to my fisrt CSQ last yr n on top it takes time to be delivered.

Regarding the error the have included the alphabet 'c' just after my first name.u imagine hw careless they are?If they lack staff they need to recruit as i knw they r overloaded bt nt at this point that they dnt if the certificate is being issued on the wrong name of the applicant.

Whon on my application only my surname and status change as i got married.

Its really frustrating you...

have you got ur CSQ already?

Regards, Shannone

sexydude

Aug 2, 2011
egrace62 / others,

can i submit my application without the ielts? do anyone submitted without ielts before and got approved?
what other documents can i provide for my english? or is it strongly advised to get ielts testing first.

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
francaise said:

a1 = 2
a2 = 6
b1 = 8
b2 = 12
c1 / c2 = 16

Decision is yours.

Francaise

I understand the below breakdown is for the principal applicant - please could you help understand the allocation of points for your partner in learning french ? The website only says 0-6 so I am confused.

Sanity

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
Kaps1706 said:
Hello Vibez,
I am currently attending Intermediate Level A & B at AF Delhi.
You are right, weekdays classes are better but due to my job, I am only able to attend weekend classes.
I am a bit confused about giving DELF A2 or TEF, as I have heard TEF results are more acceptable for QSW.
If you have any idea, please help.
Thanks,
Kaps
Hi Kaps,

I can tell you that DELF A2 is pretty easy. Its just a wee bit tougher than A1. you can easily make high scores if you just prepare for the format based given on the CIEP site.

I just saw the other post about TCF @ Delhi. i guess tcf & tef are more acceptable but these chaps down south dont give a proper answer as to when where this is conducted. checked with bangalore, they directed me to AFB chennai, those guys asked me to check at AFB hyderabad. crazy !

i think the prob is that its not scheduled every x no. of months. its according to demand or something.

Vibez

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
homesickvn said:
LANGUAGE TEST EXEMPTION ?
Hi guys,
I heard that I could write a letter to ask for language tests exemption. Could anyone advise if this is possible in my case:
- Bachelor degree from an English university in Montreal : I stayed 2 years in Montreal and 1 year in Vancouver
- Master degree from a French university: I stayed 1 year in France
Thanks a lot.
Happie Doan
Hi homesickvn,

I havent heard of anyone requesting a language test exemption for the QSW. all decisions rest with the BIQ. we could just provide all our credentials and they decide what else they want to see, what can be done away with (eg: interview) based on your total score / profile.

since you've been in Montreal and France for long, you possibly have an edge. could you take up a french test and submit that along with your application ? i'm sure you can do a DELF A1/A2 without classes since you wud've already been exposed to some french? 8)

vibez !