Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
STILL WAITING
a said:
@ all just want to share our good news that we received our confirmation for interview which will be this coming sept..... ??? :eek: :-[ we're elated but at the same time very worried as our french is really very basic which means we only have less than three months to prepare...... can somebody share if someone has experienced being rejected coz of basic french knowledge or a little knowledge with quebec and canada in general??? please please please help everyone..........

Wish all the luck to all of us for our interviews... we just bear in mind that we can do this with the blessings and guidance of our lord!!!

thanks everybody for everything!!!!! we'll let you know all the details after the interview if we're unsuccessful or have the proverbial CSQ in our hands but we're hoping and crossing our fingers that it would be the latter. ;)

Congrats and wish you the best on your interview
but your interview in which day ?
I mean there are two month until interview or less than it
Wish all the luck to you in your interviews

montrealbound

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a said:
@ all just want to share our good news that we received our confirmation for interview which will be this coming sept..... ??? :eek: :-[ we're elated but at the same time very worried as our french is really very basic which means we only have less than three months to prepare...... can somebody share if someone has experienced being rejected coz of basic french knowledge or a little knowledge with quebec and canada in general??? please please please help everyone..........

@ all seniors thumbs up for your all!!! ;D you should open up your own consultancy company as what you've most predicted like our case all was very accurate. We never thought that its this fast..... but thankful that were already few steps towards achieving our dreams. :D

Wish all the luck to all of us for our interviews... we just bear in mind that we can do this with the blessings and guidance of our lord!!!

Kindly please included all of us in your prayers for the upcoming interview.

thanks everybody for everything!!!!! we'll let you know all the details after the interview if we're unsuccessful or have the proverbial CSQ in our hands but we're hoping and crossing our fingers that it would be the latter. ;)
Big congrats to a and cozi,all the best for the future.egrace its your turn to give us good news next ;D

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors,

Can anyone tell me that within how much time we can come to know whether we have to face an interview or not ?

i have applied from india and they ask for my birth proof ,which i already send...

Application 17 march-2011
file number 06 april-2011

ask for birth proof 07-may-2011
birth proof send 09-june-2011

can anyone tell me the next step and the time taken by biq hong kong

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Use the individual factors below to compute your total points, its pretty straight forward. Ask for further clarifications if any. Good luck.

1.Training
a. Educational Attainment –
b. Area of Training –
2. Experience -
3. Age -
4. Language
a. English -
b. French -
5. Family and Stay in Quebec -
6. Characteristics of spouse or common-law partner
a. Educational Attainment -
b. Area of Training -
c. Age -
d. English -
e. French -
7. Validated Job Offer -
8. Children –
9. Financial Self Sufficiency –
10. Adaptability (you will earn points here if and only if you attended a selection interview)

[size=10pt]NOTE[/size]
a. Employability Cut-off – sum of all factors except factors 8,9 and 10
i. Single (42)
ii. Married (50)
b. Cut-off for interview – sum of all the factors except factor 10
i. Single (49)
ii. Married (57)
c. Selection Stage - sum of all factors
i. Single (55)
ii. Married (63)

akramkhan444 said:
Hii,

I have only 2 years of total work expereince, i know basic french and i am mba in marketing & HR, should i apply for quebec skilled worker.

Plz reply.

QuebecMania

Jul 6, 2011
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2011
AOR Received.
08-01-2011
Hello everyone :D,

what a great thread!! It seems like there are many seniors here :).

I have just filed my CSQ application and have a little doubt about the internship certificates I enclosed. I hope someone in this thread could help me with this.

The official immigration website distinguishes between work experience and internship experience. while it says that work certificates must give a description of the tasks performed, it does not specify what should internship certificates mention. Mine only give the position title, the duration, and the stipend received (of course the certificates are produced on the company's letterhead).

Do you think my internship certificates are valid?

By the way, I only have internship experience, no work experience. I did a one-year internship in France and another 3-month internship here in the US. Both internships are related to my field of education and are accompanied by university agreements.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best of luck to all of you and I hope we all get our PR very soon :).

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
QuebecMania said:
Hello everyone :D,

what a great thread!! It seems like there are many seniors here :).

I have just filed my CSQ application and have a little doubt about the internship certificates I enclosed. I hope someone in this thread could help me with this.

The official immigration website distinguishes between work experience and internship experience. while it says that work certificates must give a description of the tasks performed, it does not specify what should internship certificates mention. Mine only give the position title, the duration, and the stipend received (of course the certificates are produced on the company's letterhead).

Do you think my internship certificates are valid? yeah it is valid but hope u were able to do upto 30hours per week? if not d total number of months u declared will b divided by 2. but even at that u still will meet the minimum requirement for experience which is 6months

By the way, I only have internship experience, no work experience so long u were being renumerated during the internship,it goes to show that u truely are a professional.u are good to go.don't entangle urself in d synmatics war. I did a one-year internship in France and another 3-month internship here in the US. Both internships are related to my field of education and are accompanied by university agreements. very very good.put together the documentatn a nd get going

Thank you very much for your help. Thank u. but hope ur other profiles are water tight?

Best of luck to all of you and I hope we all get our PR very soon :).

kumar91

Jul 8, 2011
Hi,
I have a query .I am an Indian and need to apply for Quebec immigration
My area of training has 0 points but I have work experience and with level of upper intermediate french (B2)I am getting through ..
I am currently enrolled in Alliance francaise in B1 and my exam is in AUGUST 2011. After that I will get enrolled in B2 and give exam delf b2 in nov 2011

Please guide me when can i file the application
1:-In August 2011 beacuse when the application is opened it will be around oct/nov and I can provide DELF B2 results by then
2:- Is it compulsory to attach DELF certificates as I already posses knowledge equivalent to B2 but need to be enrolled in all Alliance levels to give DELF B2 .
Will my application be accepted if i mark my level in French as B2 (8 ) AND IN INTERVIEW they can judge me..
or will be application be rejected
Plz guide when to apply in my case

Thanks
Kumar

kumar91

Jul 8, 2011
also please guide me what is IELTS BAND REQUIRED for getting maximum points in english
In IELTS listening and speaking ?

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
kumar91 said:
Hi,
I have a query .I am an Indian and need to apply for Quebec immigration ... welcome My area of training has 0 points (that's okay) but I have work experience (Great) and with level of upper intermediate french (B2)I am getting through ... (this is very good for ur application)I am currently enrolled in Alliance francaise in B1 (great step!!!) and my exam is in AUGUST 2011 (when did you start learning French?). After that I will get enrolled in B2 (good)and give exam delf b2 in nov 2011 (that will be great)

Please guide me when can i file the application
1:-In August 2011 beacuse when the application is opened it will be around oct/nov and I can provide DELF B2 results by then (August is good as it will take a while before you will be called for interview, 8 to 10 months on the average since you are not priority list)2:- Is it compulsory to attach DELF certificates as I already posses knowledge equivalent to B2 but need to be enrolled in all Alliance levels to give DELF B2 (No it is not compulsory but you may just include enrolment proofs and certificate of course completion just to show you are making effort to learn French).
Will my application be accepted if i mark my level in French as B2 (8 ) (yes but they will either ask you to send in proof at a later stage or invite you for an interview where they will also test your french level)AND IN INTERVIEW they can judge me... (yes your french level will be tested at the interview though if you are able to present a B2 level certificate before or at the interview, that will serve as a conclusive proof of your language level) or will be application be rejected (No it will only be rejected if they ask for a proof and you fail to provide it within a certain period usually 60 days)Plz guide when to apply in my case (please apply as soon as possible) Use the format i posted earlier in the forum to specify your point distribution so we can give you a final advise on your situation. Hope this helps.
Thanks
Kumar

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
CONGRATULATIONS STILLHOPE,
BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR INTERVIEW NOW.

Geribubaboy

STILLHOPE said:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

[size=15pt]HELLO GUYS JUST TO SHARE ONE GOOD NEWS WITH MY ALL NEARER AND DEARER THAT I JUST RECEIVED MY INTERVIEW DATE SO GUYS I WANT ALL OF YOURS GOOD WISHES [/size]

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Listening - 6.5 and above
Speaking - 7.0 and above
kumar91 said:
also please guide me what is IELTS BAND REQUIRED for getting maximum points in english
In IELTS listening and speaking ?

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Cozi said:
Hi everyone,

Today I picked up our passports from the visa office. :D

Finally the wait is over, it feels Surreal.

All the best to everyone who is waiting for there turn, have faith it will come.

Thank you god.

Cozi
Congratulations Cozi,
Have a nice time packing everything and heading to Quebec.

Geribubaboy

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
TO ALL WHO HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH E-CAS.

PLEASE CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHO SHOULD I SEND AN E-MAIL ABOUT MY "NOT ABLE TO SEE THE STATUS OF MY APPLICATION" TO MY ACTUAL VO (ROME-ITALY) OR TO THE IMMIGRATION CANADA (FOR WHICH I CAN'T FIND AN E-MAIL ADDRESS TO CONTACT) IF ANYONE KNOWS IT PLEASE TELL ME BECAUSE I AM GETTING CRAZY NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE ANYTHING IN MY E-CAS EVEN AFTER 7 MONTHS.

THANK YOU ALL

GERIBUBABOY

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......