QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RICOLUNA said:
I HAVE APPLIED ON FIRST WEEK OF AUGUST 2010, AND NOTHING TILL TODAY.THERE ARE GUYS IN THIS FORUM WAITING FOR THE INTERVIEW YET, APPLIED IN JUNE,JULY,AUGUST 2010...
SO U HAVE TO WAIT MINIMUM 1 YEAR! EVEN IF U ARE WAIVD FROM INTRVIEW.....GOOD LUCK
BUT MAYBE U HAVE A PRIORITY FILE, AS I CAN DEDUCT FROM THE DATES U RECEIVED UR FILE NUMBER...AND IN THIS CASE, U CAN HAVE UR CSQ IN AROUND 5-6 MONTH...
Buddy thanks for your reply so as per your thinking i am in prority
My exact dates: 17 march file received by biq hong kong
on 8th april -2011 i got the file number....
In the month of may-2011 they send a letter asking for my any birth proof which i already sent....

So now as per you with the above exact details what can be the output?

Smallie

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010 (Biq paris); 07-01-2013
AOR Received.
23-11-2011, Fed application AOR=>14-02-2013
File Transfer...
14-02-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 (QSC Received 18-10-2012)
Passport Req..
03-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2013
LANDED..........
04-10-2013
STILLHOPE said:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

[size=15pt]HELLO GUYS JUST TO SHARE ONE GOOD NEWS WITH MY ALL NEARER AND DEARER THAT I JUST RECEIVED MY INTERVIEW DATE SO GUYS I WANT ALL OF YOURS GOOD WISHES [/size]

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

CONGRATULATIONS Stillhope!!!! This is really good news and i am genuinely happy for you. I have not been contributing to the forum for awhile now because till date (7 months after my application was submitted), we are yet to receive AOR. Remember we had similar timeline and thesame visa office. It is really frustrating. & this is obviously not normal. How is your french now? Honestly i am so frustrated that i have stopped learning. I wish you all the best.

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
Stillhope congratulations.wishing u best in your interview.

Biolah

Paddy78

Star Member
Sep 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 June
Doc's Request.
All Submitted
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
PER 18 Oct
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Second Line updated
Hi Guys,

Can someone share their inputs on below:-

1) what is the minimum time, one needs to stay in Quebec before moving to some other city in Canada,through Quebec immigration route.
2) What is the impact of shifting to another city in Canada on the future citizenship requirements.

Reason of Asking :- I and not sure if I would find a reasonable job with my qualifications in Quebec.

Regards
Pradeep

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: (No subject)

@ darshmodi, pls note that d only authentic prove of a Priority file is ones Area of training and not d quickness with wish one obtains AOR. Biq-HK Are very fast with issuing AOR. So pls what is ur Area of training?

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Congrats STILLHOPE ... use the remaining time before your interview to brush up your french skills ... wishing you all the best ... I will like to know if you submitted your french results at the time of applying or you sent them in later. I will also like to have your points allocation ... congrats once more

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@egrace62,

Good morning.i got to know that this is Alliances Francaise office in Ibadan.i ve also make inquiry on their programme and i was told that next session for DELF will be December,2011.wat effect ll non sbmttn b4 this Dec. ve on my application.Can i make the copy of the registration form & sent same to BIQ to show my commitment to learning french?wat His opinion.

thank you.

comment allez vous?

''with God all things are possible

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
@Biolah, the effect actually depends on your total points as at the time u filed your application. Please note the following: As a married person, EMPLOYABILITY CUT OFF = 50 , PASSMARK TO QUALIFY FOR INTERVIEW = 57 & PASSMARK TO QUALIFY FOR CSQ WITHOUT INTERVIEW = 63. If you can successfully cross the employability cut off and interview pass mark scores without french, then you won't have any case of rejection. If not i will say you are taking a big risk. By the way, did you claim any points for french in your application?

Biolah said:
@ egrace62,

Good morning.i got to know that this is Alliances Francaise office in Ibadan.i ve also make inquiry on their programme and i was told that next session for DELF will be December,2011.wat effect ll non sbmttn b4 this Dec. ve on my application.Can i make the copy of the registration form & sent same to BIQ to show my commitment to learning french?wat His opinion.

thank you.

comment allez vous?

''with God all things are possible

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: (No subject)

egrace62 said:
@ darshmodi, pls note that d only authentic prove of a Priority file is ones Area of training and not d quickness with wish one obtains AOR. Biq-HK Are very fast with issuing AOR. So pls what is ur Area of training?
Mine is insurance n financial advisory and business management also

montrealbound

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
STILLHOPE said:
fIRST OF ALL I THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR KIND WISHES

I APPLIED THROUGH MR DAVID COHEN SO WHEN I CHECKED TODAY ABOUT MY STATUS ON HIS TRACK IT LIST THEN I FOUND IT THAT I RECEIVED MY INTERVIEW. I AM LIVING IN ENGLAND ON WORK PERMIT, SO MY VISA OFFICE IS LONDON AND BIQ OFFICE IS PARIS. MY INTERVIEW DATE IS 18-08-11. (I M VERY TENSED NOW BECAUSE I HAVE TO APPLY VISA FOR PARIS AND TO SORT OUT OTHER THINGS)
congrats stillhope, I'm really happy for you.i read on another thread that you've bee trying for pr for 10 years!! ??? it just goes to prove that perseverance always pays off.hope you come back from paris with your csq in hand. :)

HARSHA - YES MY BACKGROUND IS MBA, AND I PASSED DELF A2 AND MY SPOUSE PASSED DELF A1 SO LETS C WHAT WILL HAPPENED

CARIBGRL55- THANKS AGAIN

MONTREAL789 - THANKS AND NEXT IS YOUR TURN DEAR.

GO2MONTREAL - THANKS FOR YOUR WISHES

AND ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO THANKS MY OTHER FRIENDS LIKE EGRACE62 , QUEBEC2011, SHOOTINGSTAR, FOBIE1, MARYLATT, ABEHOLA, KAZEKAGE, PESO, ICEBERG7, SHAHI AND SPECIAL THANKS TO FOUNDER OF THIS THREAD WINGSOFMAYBE7777 FOR HER WONDERFULL AND HELPFULL THREAD. iF I FORGET ANY ONE'S NAME PLEASE FORGET ME.

ONCE AGAIN THANKS

STILLHOPE

caribgrl55

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Smallie- please don't give up! Have you attempted to contact your VO? It's weird to wait that long for an AOR. Is it possible that it was sent via email but went in your junk folder, or got lost in the mail?

Smallie

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010 (Biq paris); 07-01-2013
AOR Received.
23-11-2011, Fed application AOR=>14-02-2013
File Transfer...
14-02-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 (QSC Received 18-10-2012)
Passport Req..
03-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2013
LANDED..........
04-10-2013
caribgrl55 said:
@ Smallie- please don't give up! Have you attempted to contact your VO? It's weird to wait that long for an AOR. Is it possible that it was sent via email but went in your junk folder, or got lost in the mail?
Thanks caribgrl55, unfortunately, i applied through a consultant so i dont know if i can contact them directly. Secondly, since i dont have any AOR, can my file be traced with just my name? Thirdly, i tried checking the website and it is all in french with no option for english version. This makes it quite difficult navigating through or is there another site other than this "http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/biq/paris/index.php" or perhaps a phone number with english option.

Would really appreciate any input from anyone who has had a similar exprience or knows of someone who has exprienced such delay.

DONSOFT

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
V/O(ACCRA) ; BIQ(PARIS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
Sorry about this, i think it makes sense to contact them really.You can always translate any website using google translate ... see this please ... http://translate.google.com.ng/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca%2Ffr%2Fbiq%2Fparis%2Findex.php&act=url
Smallie said:
Thanks caribgrl55, unfortunately, i applied through a consultant so i dont know if i can contact them directly. Secondly, since i dont have any AOR, can my file be traced with just my name? Thirdly, i tried checking the website and it is all in french with no option for english version. This makes it quite difficult navigating through or is there another site other than this "http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/biq/paris/index.php" or perhaps a phone number with english option.

Would really appreciate any input from anyone who has had a similar exprience or knows of someone who has exprienced such delay.

caribgrl55

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Smallie, I was talking to a guy on Trackitt who got his AOR after 8 months, when it was supposed to take 1.5 months. He also tried emailing the VO but always got a general response. When he finally got the AOR, the VO said nothing about the reason for the lateness. What is your consultant saying? Have they tried anything? I don't know if VO can locate a file without the file number, but if your consultant is able to get someone on the phone, maybe it's possible with name, date of birth. I hope someone in a similar experience can offer advice.