Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2011
Doc's Request.
15-03-2011
joidiple said:
hello, can i pay the fee thru credit card? im from philippines and i cant find international banks where i can get international money draft..thanks ;)
Yes, I think. If you are applying your self. If you are hiring any attorney to represent your case, then you need to submit Demand Draft.

fiirm

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
Hi All,

Please help answer the following?
If i state that am a low beginner in French, what documentation do i need to add to support this claim/point, as i want to register for french language now?
what is the time frame between when one receive CSQ and when he must apply for PR?

Thanks

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: (No subject)

@ fiirm, for low beginner, Delf A1 or any of its corresponding exam is ok. (2) after obtaining d CSq, filing for PR can b done immediately u get d csq in ur hand. Cos u will av 2submit ur csq 2d Visa office alongside other documentatn but one MUST file for PR on or before a year 4rm csq issuance date which is usually stated on d csq otherwise d csq will b considered expired

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
fiirm said:
Hi All,

Please help answer the following?
If i state that am a low beginner in French, what documentation do i need to add to support this claim/point, as i want to register for french language nowyou can send receipt of your addmission with your application but you have to clear delf a1 or delf a2 to claim points of your french.?
what is the time frame between when one receive CSQ and when he must apply for PR\It depend one visa office to another but they will decide within 6 - 10 months after csq ?

Thanks

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........

hello Brother

any news from your side.

stillhope

egrace62 said:
@ fiirm, for low beginner, Delf A1 or any of its corresponding exam is ok. (2) after obtaining d CSq, filing for PR can b done immediately u get d csq in ur hand. Cos u will av 2submit ur csq 2d Visa office alongside other documentatn but one MUST file for PR on or before a year 4rm csq issuance date which is usually stated on d csq otherwise d csq will b considered expired

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........

@ Quebec aspirant pls note that d address which STILLHOPE help u confirm is correct only IF u av stayed in ur present location for a minimum of 1year otherwise d address wil b wrong & u will av to submit to d office covering ur country of origin.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
hello

it is depend upon you,you can pay by credit card or bank draft i hired the attorney but paid with my credit card.

stillhope

joidiple said:
hello, can i pay the fee thru credit card? im from philippines and i cant find international banks where i can get international money draft..thanks ;)

shersta

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Quezon City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joidiple said:
BIQ-HK only accepts the following forms of payment:

certified cheque (international or drawn on a Canadian bank)
Canada Post money order
bank draft or international money order

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........

@ stillhope, quite an age. U av not been active on d forum these days. Well no news 4rm my side yet. But i ll b ordering my CAIPs-Note 2morow @ d rate of $40. D Note will tell me all there is as rgad my file but it ll take 6weeks b4 i get d caips-note

OlehD

May 3, 2011
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
geribubaboy said:
My pleasure to help you.
I think that they will ask you to send them a certificate for your french proficiency so if you don't have one I would advice you to take lessons at the french alliance if you have one near you and then take the TEF-aq test. My timelines for CSQ are longer than the others because the VO in Vienne gave me some time to take the french test because I didn't have a certificate either and they also gave me a chance that if I reached B2-B2 in the TEF-aq they would waive my interview but I got B2-B1 so i had to send them the certificate and after that I waited about two months till my interview. So as I told you, You'd better start your french course and prepare for a test.

Regards
Could you provide me with the information about test of French? It isn't necessary, is it? But what was the reason to demand the test? How much immigration points you had got before you have been passing the test?

nanieyow

May 12, 2011
Cebu City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi.. i just graduated last march 2011.. i have no experience yet but they said that the program is open to all nurses even without experience as long as they obtain the equivalence... those who do not match the equivalence will undergo a professional integration program which includes a 40 days or 5 months training.. have you heard about this??

any insights will be very much appreciated...thanks a lot!^__^

fiirm

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012

egrace62 said:
Thanks egrace62,

I want to send in my application and to get Delf A1 will be to sit for Dec 2011 exam, i don't think i will have time to sit for the exam if they call me before then? What do you think?

FIIRM

VipulGarg

Mar 9, 2011
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2011
Doc's Request.
15-03-2011
STILLHOPE said:
hello

it is depend upon you,you can pay by credit card or bank draft i hired the attorney but paid with my credit card.

stillhope
I guess this was the case before 02'Feb'11. As per new regulation, if you are represented by an attorney, you can't pay by credit card.

I hired an attorney to do my case. They sent the documents along with Credit Card Payment (Signed by me) on 05'Feb'2011 to Visa office at Hongkong. On 18'March, I got a letter from BIQ stating that they don't recognize my representative as per new regulation. Also asked me to file a new representation. It also mentioned, that if my case represented by attorney, the payment can only be made using bankers cheque.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........

@ FIIRM, waiting till december is too long a wait period. There are other exams like TefaQ, etc that comes up more frequently than Delf u can try them out. If u really feel like putting-in an APPL right away,no qualms other-wise with 2hrs of study per day for 1-2months u shld av learnt enuf 2b able to clear level A1. I once told a friend to tryout A1, just 2b acquintd wit it.i told her that since she dosent av any knowledge abt french, her job isnt giving her tym to attend classes & bcos it's barely 35days 2d exam, i told her she wont pass but it ll allow her get acquinted to it.but Alas wen d rsult came she was able to clear it wit 51%. Since these exams are cheap u MAY also wish to sit any exam in d nearest month just 2get urself acquintd and who know u just might av a lucky brake

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........

@ Nanieyow, yeah the Quebec immigratn program is opened not only to Nurses but also many others. Although d Nursing profession comes under select group of courses termed The most preffered. (2) equivalency program does exit but it is never a substitute for experience.truth is u dont even need to do equivalency b4 applying.since Nursing is an heavily regulatd profession, all foreign trainned Nurse wil av 2b screened according to d professional Order for Nurses in Quebec those whose transcripts are not in tandem wit what is obtainable in Quebec ll b subjectd to d training u av discribed.but all these av nothing 2do wit d body which is responsible for quebec immigration