+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yulia_uk said:
Thanks a lot for your reply. I don't quite understand why Paris does not deal with CSQ. Anyway, my problem is that I am moving to another country next month. If they decide to return my documents to my current address, I won't receive them. How can I get in touch with them to change my address? Honestly, this whole situation is so ridiculous!
1. QSW/CSQ application should be sent to Quebec. That fact, & the address is clearly indicated on the website.

2. It's unlikely that you'll be able to change your address with the Paris office, as they've probably already returned your application, & probably won't have registered it. You should organise mail forwarding from your current address to your new address.

neelita07

Star Member
Mar 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June '14
Nomination.....
October '14
AOR Received.
December '14
Marooned said:
Hi,see my answers in red.
Thanks a lot for the information :)

sidhu12345

Nov 28, 2014
Guys, who all from the forum have been charged.
Lastest I read someone 9 Nov application was charged on 4 dec. Any other charging after that.

Also Any news of rejection from anyone. through mail or any file received back.
Please share.

shisdew

Jun 16, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangladesh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2016
Doc's Request.
19-08-2016
Nomination.....
15-09-2016
AOR Received.
09-10-2016
Med's Request
01-10-2016
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
m81 said:
It is quite stressful to receive this type of message, I have been there. I actually had to retrieve documents from three different countries, so I was ready to give up on this and try another route. However, I sent them what I could, and I added a letter explaining why I could not provide two documents and why I provided one that may not be accepte (I could only get a copy, and I showed them proof that I tried to get the original). To make a long story short, they did give me my CSQ. I hardly believed it.

So whatever you give them, if you believe that they may refuse some, do provide them with detailed letter explaining all the Why and How. Detailed as in pertinent point, but dont make it too long. You surely dont want the agent to get bored anyway.

I truly hope this helps. The journey is long, so it's hard to receive a rejection letter.
Thanks @m81 for the reply . Could please share that after replying and sending all the docs how long they took to give you CSQ ? And what are the procedure ahead left?

Would be really grateful if you reply .

Mariah114

Dec 3, 2015
Hellou to everybody! ;D

QUESTION FOR QUEBEC APPLICANTS

Could somebody tell me, does my husband (second applicant/conjoint) must do the test of French language, although we have a sufficient number of points with MY test of language and the other requerements.

Thank you people!

tiksh

Dec 8, 2015
FROM INDIA
LOW TAX EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE CAN I PROVIDE IT FROM ANY Income Tax Officer OR MY WARD ONLY since on that time i dont have pan no f.y 2008-2009

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mariah114 said:
Hellou to everybody! ;D

QUESTION FOR QUEBEC APPLICANTS

Could somebody tell me, does my husband (second applicant/conjoint) must do the test of French language, although we have a sufficient number of points with MY test of language and the other requerements.

Thank you people!
French is not mandatory for either principal or dependents.

Mariah114

Dec 3, 2015
Lammawitch, thanks a lot for your reply!

But, please, could you tell me what this means if you say that french is not mandatory ?

''IMPORTANT: To prove knowledge of French and English, candidates who submit an immigration application under the Regular Skilled Worker Program must provide the results of a standardized test, even if their mother tongue is French or English.
Spouses of candidates in the Regular Skilled Worker Program can obtain points for knowledge of oral French. Consequently, they are asked to provide the results of an evaluation test for oral comprehension and production only.''

so, that means that I can do only IELTS and my partner nothing of that..? ::)

THANK YOU AGAIN!

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mariah114 said:
Lammawitch, thanks a lot for your reply!

But, please, could you tell me what this means if you say that french is not mandatory ?

''IMPORTANT: To prove knowledge of French and English, candidates who submit an immigration application under the Regular Skilled Worker Program must provide the results of a standardized test, even if their mother tongue is French or English.
Spouses of candidates in the Regular Skilled Worker Program can obtain points for knowledge of oral French. Consequently, they are asked to provide the results of an evaluation test for oral comprehension and production only.''

so, that means that I can do only IELTS and my partner nothing of that..? ::)

THANK YOU AGAIN!
It means that if you wish to *claim points* for language (English or French) you (& eventually) your spouse must provide IELTS exam results, or TEF/TEFAQ/etc exam results.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/requirements-programs/language-knowledge.html

Neither are actually required or mandatory.

Mariah114

Dec 3, 2015
Lammawitch,

Please, could you tell me,

if we land to Quebec and get a permanent card after a certain time, can we settle in some other place out of Quebec?

THANKS!

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mariah114 said:
Lammawitch,

Please, could you tell me,

if we land to Quebec and get a permanent card after a certain time, can we settle in some other place out of Quebec?

THANKS!
Yes.

Shpilla

Dec 9, 2015
Dear all,

please, could you answer me,
I have 15 years of education in total.
My university has 4 years, a passed just three years, I have not graduated yet.

My question is:

Can I be the first/major applicant for Quebec immigration even I have not university diplome?

THanks people!

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
Shpilla said:
Dear all,

please, could you answer me,
I have 15 years of education in total.
My university has 4 years, a passed just three years, I have not graduated yet.

My question is:

Can I be the first/major applicant for Quebec immigration even I have not university diplome?

THanks people!
Your situation is similar to mine, I am attending my last year of bachelor and haven't graduated yet.
I asked a lawyer and he told me that they will consider that I have the bachelor since I will be graduated in 6 months .
I will include my transcripts and a letter from the university attesting that I passed my first years of bachelor and that I am in my last year and expected graduation in May,2016. I think it should work..