+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

LTE

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Mine received by Ministère de l'Immigration on 6th Nov 2015 and got acknowledged for payment on 01st Dec 2015. Do you know or any idea how much time it takes to have decision on our application.

ypswamy

Jul 20, 2011
I am from INDIA. I applied on Dec 12 and got acknowledgement on March 13 after that i did not hear any response. I updated my file in Jan 14 with new born baby and latest certificates.

No response again. Can you please et me know how to contact them via phone to find the status ?
what is the idle time to contact (from india) ?

Does any one get any update with these timelines ?

Ohiss

Nov 3, 2015
Dear All,

My application was received November 10th 2015 by R Thomas. I put in for accounting and i have neither received an email or a debit from my Mastercard debit. Does anyone have a concrete information on November 10th application received? My point was 62 and we are a family of 5 . 3 kids plus myself and my spouse.

I need encouragement. My FSW last year was rejected due to cap filled- ie NOC 1111

Urgent reply needed from all.

Thank you

letoncse

Nov 29, 2015
Ohiss said:
Dear All,

My application was received November 10th 2015 by R Thomas. I put in for accounting and i have neither received an email or a debit from my Mastercard debit. Does anyone have a concrete information on November 10th application received? My point was 62 and we are a family of 5 . 3 kids plus myself and my spouse.

I need encouragement. My FSW last year was rejected due to cap filled- ie NOC 1111

Urgent reply needed from all.

Thank you

I think now processing the applications that reached on Nov 6 . What time they received your application on 10 Nov ?

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regarding the CSQ, does it come first to apply before the application? or it comes together?
Thank you

mina_zeko

Aug 14, 2015
hello all I received a rejection letter or the following documents provided by you are in a different format
required :
-The Translation of the evidence of social security contributions or proof of payment of tax
income to certify the legality of professional experience gained in
five years before filing your selection certificate.
(The translations provided or are not accepted because they are not complete.
(Applies only to reject intentions sent from April 30, 2015) in ca 3/8/2015 after I presented a certificate of translation agency says that translation is good and as the Arabic text + new translation proof of social security contributions + certifies the license of + egyta an explanatory letter and I received a letter Acknowledgement of receipt of your correspondence 09/24/2015 and is no response until now what is your opinion thatthe gonna go ???

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
mina_zeko said:
hello all I received a rejection letter or the following documents provided by you are in a different format
required :
-The Translation of the evidence of social security contributions or proof of payment of tax
income to certify the legality of professional experience gained in
five years before filing your selection certificate.
(The translations provided or are not accepted because they are not complete.
(Applies only to reject intentions sent from April 30, 2015) in ca 3/8/2015 after I presented a certificate of translation agency says that translation is good and as the Arabic text + new translation proof of social security contributions + certifies the license of + egyta an explanatory letter and I received a letter Acknowledgement of receipt of your correspondence 09/24/2015 and is no response until now what is your opinion thatthe gonna go ???
dear friend I also got reject letter on 22 October for legality of work experience not in required format for spouse.now what can I do.

LTE

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Dear Sandhu,

New rule in place from 25th/Nov/2015 and no need of tax certificates now. Please refer on qubec site:

Changes to document requirements regarding the “Professional experience” criteria – Regular Skilled Worker Program

November 25, 2015 – The Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion has modified its rules regarding document requirements for applicants in the Regular Skilled Worker Program. From now on, applicants are no longer required to systematically provide proof of the legality of their professional experience (e.g., proof of social contributions or income tax assessment). However, they may be asked for this proof at any time during the processing of their file.

In addition, note that the “Professional experience” criteria will continue to be evaluated based on the same criteria as before. The work experience of skilled worker applicants must have been acquired:
•during the five years preceding the date of submission of the application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec;

•in an occupation with a competency level above “D” according to the National Occupational Classification (NOC);

•legally in the country or territory concerned.

The changes made to the document requirements apply to all applications received by the Ministère as of November 25, 2015, as well as all applications received before this date and for which the preliminary review has not yet begun.

shisdew

Jun 16, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangladesh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2016
Doc's Request.
19-08-2016
Nomination.....
15-09-2016
AOR Received.
09-10-2016
Med's Request
01-10-2016
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
Dear All ,
The bellow response i received after 5 years! What does it mean?????
only thing i understood is send everything as current to them again. Expert advice please i have no lawyer!!!
"
Monsieur,
Nous avons bien reçu votre demande de Certificat de sélection du Québec. Cependant, les
documents qui ont été soumis à l'appui de votre demande ne permettent pas d'établir que vous, et
les membres de votre famille le cas échéant, répondez aux exigences prévues par la Loi sur
l'immigration au Québec et le Règlement sur la sélection des ressortissants étrangers. Nous avons
donc l'intention de rejeter votre demande.
Nous vous demandons de nous transmettre tous les documents indiqués à l’Annexe A ci-jointe et
de nous informer de tout changement survenu dans votre situation personnelle, depuis la date de
dépôt de votre demande, en remplissant l’Annexe B ci-jointe.
Nous devons recevoir avant le 2 mars 2016, dans un seul envoi transmis par courrier
postal :
 tous les documents demandés, dans le format exigé, indiqués à l’Annexe A;
 l’Annexe B, dûment remplie, signée, datée et accompagnée de tous les documents
nécessaires à la mise à jour de votre dossier;
 la Fiche d’accompagnement ci-jointe.
Vous devez faire parvenir votre envoi à l’adresse suivante :
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage,
Montréal, Québec H2Y 1T8
Si vous n'êtes pas en mesure de fournir un ou des documents exigés, vous devez présenter par
écrit et de façon détaillée les motifs valables qui justifient cette impossibilité.
À défaut de recevoir avant le 2 mars 2016 tous les documents exigés ou une explication écrite
jugée valable par le Ministère justifiant l'impossibilité de transmettre un ou des documents, votre
demande de certificat de sélection sera rejetée conformément à la Loi sur l’immigration au
Québec, et ce, sans aucun autre avis.
Nous rendrons notre décision sur réception de votre envoi, et ce, même si le délai maximal
accordé n’est pas expiré.
Nous vous remercions de votre collaboration et de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour le Québec.
Veuillez recevoir, Monsieur, nos salutations distinguées.
"

Ohiss

Nov 3, 2015
Hello Shisdew:

Frm the French dictionary, below is what it means

Sir,
We have received your request for Quebec selection certificate. However,
documents which were submitted in support of your application does not establish you, and
members of your family if necessary, respond to the requirements of the Act
Immigration to Québec and the Regulation respecting the selection of foreign nationals. We have
therefore intends to reject your application.
We ask you to send us all the documents listed in Appendix A hereto and
to inform us of any changes in your personal circumstances, from the date of
submitting your application, filling in Annex B hereto.
We must receive before March 2, 2016, in a single consignment sent by post
postal :
 all documents requested in the required format specified in Appendix A;
 Appendix B, completed, signed, dated and accompanied by all documents
necessary to update your file;
 the attached cover sheet.
You must send your submission to the following address:
285 Notre-Dame Street West, 4th Floor,
Montreal, Quebec H2Y 1T8
If you are not able to provide one or the required documents, you must present by
writing and detail the valid reasons for that inability.
Failing to receive before March 2, 2016 all of the documentation or a written explanation
considered valid by the Ministry justifying unable to transmit a document or documents, your
Selection Certificate application will be rejected under the Immigration Act
Quebec, and without any further notice.
We will make our decision on receipt of your shipment, even if the maximum time
granted has not expired.
Thank you for your cooperation and your interest for Quebec.
Please accept, Sir, our best regards.
"

I think you need to go back to the very beginning, review all forms and provide all the documents they need. You should acknowedge their mail and that you would get back to them.

5 years!!! Wow.... ??? ??? ??? ???