+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: 2015 , Nov, QSW - Maximum limit reached?

wil_fil said:
How can I check if the limit of 3500 limit has been already achieved?
Keep checking the Immigration Quebec website

Where can I check an OFFICIAL information about the miminum points needed for immigration - QSW ?I did not see it officially, just informal from some sites ( 57 points for a couple and 49 for a single person).
The OFFICIAL Immigration Quebec points grid: https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/Grille-synthese.pdf

Tks
You're welcome.

RAJAWAHID

Jun 13, 2014
Proof of legalty of your work experience
This must consist of proof of social security contributions or proof of payment
of income tax.
If you cannot provide one of these elements of proof, you must provide proof
of exemption from payment of social security premiums or proof of exemption from
payment of income tax issued by a government authority (who is not your employer).

Important clarifications on the proof of legality:
Regardless of the sector in which you work (private, public, parapublic, etc.), you must present proof of legality of your
work experience.
All documents attesting to the legality of your work experience must be issued by a government authority.
The documents issued by your employer or an accountant are not accepted.
The notice of assessment of income tax is an official document issued by tax authorities that confirms receipt of
the income tax return and the assessment of submitted information.
If you work or have worked in a country or territory other than your country of citizenship or permanent residence,
you must present a photocopy of your work permits.
Here are some examples of documents that are not accepted as proof of legality:
– income tax returns;
– acknowledgements of receipt of income tax returns;
– registration cards with a social security agency;
– tax registration cards;
– pay slips

how and where from we have to collect this. From Pakistan.

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Hey guys,

Today I had an interview for CSQ at Hong Kong. Although I got French language exam certificate(2011), still I can't speak well. Also I forgot everything except bonjour and Merci. Thus,I say to visa officer I forgot French, so I can only speak in English. Well, after 3 minutes i got my CSQ. So if you do not speak French well, just cool and confident about your skills. By the way, I applied about 2012.

All the best guys!

Nov 10, 2015
Good day!

Guys! I received an email rejecting my application but it did not include the points i got. please help. how will i know the points i received per category? do i need to email the agent who evaluated my application?

Thank you so much.

ahmedhma

May 25, 2013
hihellobonjour said:
Good day!

Guys! I received an email rejecting my application but it did not include the points i got. please help. how will i know the points i received per category? do i need to email the agent who evaluated my application?

Thank you so much.
Sorry for that lets be specific did you got Intention of reject before you got reject .
And if you got intention of reject before did you submit the required documents.
Normally with the rejection you should get attachment stating the reason did you got that from the immigration officer .

Nov 10, 2015
ahmedhma said:
Sorry for that lets be specific did you got Intention of reject before you got reject .
And if you got intention of reject before did you submit the required documents.
Normally with the rejection you should get attachment stating the reason did you got that from the immigration officer .
yes i did get an email stating interntion to reject but the only reason they gave was that the form 2306 that i submitted is not accepted. i was told i was suppose to receive a copy of the points i got but i did not get it... is it also still possible to apply for administrative review?

thank you so much for responding

ahmedhma

May 25, 2013
hihellobonjour said:
yes i did get an email stating interntion to reject but the only reason they gave was that the form 2306 that i submitted is not accepted. i was told i was suppose to receive a copy of the points i got but i did not get it... is it also still possible to apply for administrative review?

Intention Of rejection is not yet rejection .
They just need you to update that form into the right form and you have 90 days to do so you can see the dead line in the first page .
can you put copy of the attachment first page you got

miritaly

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Nomination.....
Jan 2015
AOR Received.
March 2015
Med's Request
April 2016
Passport Req..
May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 2016
LANDED..........
July 2016
Hi friends,

I thought, i will be late to collect all documents thatwhy i have signed with date nov 13 but i sent today all docs for quebec. is that will be problem, if my docs receive tomorrow? Pls answer. thanks

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miritaly said:
Hi friends,

I thought, i will be late to collect all documents thatwhy i have signed with date nov 13 but i sent today all docs for quebec. is that will be problem, if my docs receive tomorrow? Pls answer. thanks
The cap has already reached!
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/informations/dates-reception-demandes-tq.html

Quebec aplicant

Nov 7, 2015
rabeya84 said:
No need to warry, wait another two or three months, then you can phone them.
Would you please share your timeline and AOT.
Hi rabeya thank you so much for your response

the AOT is Nursing and timeline is 40 months , I submitted my initial application last April 2013 to MIDI.

Also whenever I call the MIDI the only response I get is your file is under process but I haven't made a call after

getting the recent letter saying that my file is waiting a decision .

cherishlady

May 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015 Quebec - 11/07/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
overall 7.5 also sent tefaq
File Transfer...
12/12/2016
Med's Request
22/12/2016
Med's Done....
23/12/2016
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
hihellobonjour said:

When did you apply? What do you mean by form 2306? Can't find it

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Hello Guys,

I did have my MSc degree obtained from the UK, certified by the BRITISH COUNCIL in my country. This is because the BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION is not present in my country.

Will that be any problem.

Your inputs will help

Thanks in advance

sylendrabilla

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
AOR Received.
31-10-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Hi All,

I need a help. I got documents request from Immigration Quebec. I can provide everything with one exception.
They asked me to provide NOtice of assessment from Revenue Quebec for 2014. But i applied now and its gonna take like minimum of two months. And they specified like to write a explanation letter if not providing any documnet.

This is how they given :

Si vous n'êtes pas en mesure de fournir un ou des documents exigés, vous devez présenter par
écrit et de façon détaillée les motifs valables qui justifient cette impossibilité.
À défaut de recevoir avant le 6 janvier 2016 tous les documents exigés ou une explication
écrite jugée valable par le Ministère justifiant l'impossibilité de transmettre un ou des documents,
votre demande de certificat de sélection sera rejetée conformément à la Loi sur l’immigration au
Québec, et ce, sans aucun autre avis.
Nous rendrons notre décision sur réception de votre envoi, et ce, même si le délai maximal
accordé n’est pas expiré.
Nous vous remercions de votre collaboration et de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour le Québec.

Can any one please explain this and suggest me .

Thanks in advance

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
sylendrabilla said:
Hi All,

I need a help. I got documents request from Immigration Quebec. I can provide everything with one exception.
They asked me to provide NOtice of assessment from Revenue Quebec for 2014. But i applied now and its gonna take like minimum of two months. And they specified like to write a explanation letter if not providing any documnet.

This is how they given :

Si vous n'êtes pas en mesure de fournir un ou des documents exigés, vous devez présenter par
écrit et de façon détaillée les motifs valables qui justifient cette impossibilité.
À défaut de recevoir avant le 6 janvier 2016 tous les documents exigés ou une explication
écrite jugée valable par le Ministère justifiant l'impossibilité de transmettre un ou des documents,
votre demande de certificat de sélection sera rejetée conformément à la Loi sur l’immigration au
Québec, et ce, sans aucun autre avis.
Nous rendrons notre décision sur réception de votre envoi, et ce, même si le délai maximal
accordé n’est pas expiré.
Nous vous remercions de votre collaboration et de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour le Québec.

Can any one please explain this and suggest me .

Thanks in advance
What their letter actually means is this:

If you are unable to provide any of the documents requested, then you should write a letter explaining why you are unable to provide such document, or why it's impossible to provide the set document.

Failure on your part to submit such documents or written explanations before January 6th, 2016, will lead to the rejection of your application under the Quebec Immigration Act without any further notice.

That's how I understand it..

Someone else might have something to add.

Good Luck