+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am going! going! said:
Cool, nice to hear i don't have to cough up more dosh.

They didn't specifically request for an IELTS certificate. I was simply trying to bolster my points. I reckon 6 points for English will be enough to offset the 4 points i stand to lose for French that's assuming am re-assessed under the new directives ??? ???.

I have also noticed my AOT has gone up from 6 to 12. Not sure whether i will be awarded points based on the current AOT list or not.

Having said so, my qualifications (BA and MA Finance & Business Law), are not directly mentioned in the AOT list.
The closest to them are Accounting and Accounting Science or Banking and Financial Operations; both have 12 points and hoping to get 12 points from them. I was in a similar situation first time around and it didn't work against me, not sure if things have changed now.

The other issue is my work experience. I graduated in 2010, 23rd June to specific. 4 years ago in 2011 when i first applied,i did not require qualification-relevant-experience.
Fast forward to 2015, i have still not got qualification-relevant-experience. Will my experience be dismissed on the basis of my qualification 5 plus years old (not sure it's exactly is) or it will still be considered on the basis of my application being 'older' application? If you catch my drift ??? ??? ???

So 12 (for Education) + 12(AOT) + 16(Age) + 6 (English) + 6 (Work Exp) + 1 (Contract of Financial Suff) + 0(French) = 53 points

Kindly advise Lammawatch , is me building castles in the air? :-\ :-\ :-\

'
Oh, I see: yes, definitely send in your IELTS (photocopy should suffice) to update your file & grab those points!

As for all your AOT questions, sorry can't answer :(. And I'm greatly admiring your patience since 2011 :eek:

thanden

Apr 3, 2014
Hi All,

There is one thing I am not sure.

Where I can get proof of income tax (or social contribution) in USA? I claimed work experience in USA and sent them W2 form. But apparently they do not accept it :(. So what is the form I can find and send to them?

Please enlighten me.
Thank in advance.

mohanad999

Apr 19, 2015
Hello All,

I've two questions:

1. I'm working in Bahrain and my embassy refused to provided certified copies of my education certificate and transcript. So, can I send the original ?

2. Here in Bahrain there's no tax or social contribution for us as expat. So, what to do in this case?

Best regards,
Mohanad.

cres_rod

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Doha, State of Qatar
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohanad999 said:
Hello All,

I've two questions:

1. I'm working in Bahrain and my embassy refused to provided certified copies of my education certificate and transcript. So, can I send the original ?
Just ask your relatives in your home country to go to your school and let the school authorities certified the documents and send it to you thru courier..

2. Here in Bahrain there's no tax or social contribution for us as expat. So, what to do in this case?
In Item 22 "Important clarifications on the proof of legality"
If you work or have worked in a country or territory other than your country of citizenship or permanent residence,
you must present a photocopy of your work permits.

Best regards,
Mohanad.

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Lammawitch said:
Oh, I see: yes, definitely send in your IELTS (photocopy should suffice) to update your file & grab those points!

As for all your AOT questions, sorry can't answer :(. And I'm greatly admiring your patience since 2011 :eek:
Hi Lammawitch,
As you reply a lot of question, have you any idea about my following concept of present application processing...
Firstly, According to Quebec gov. Immigration website, all application are assessed under present law instead of application receiving times law, at the time of processing.

On the other hand my agent told me that, they have received several CSQ on August to September, 2015 basis on both conditions.
Means they apply that law under where applicant is benefited, application submission times law or application processing times law i.e. Present law.

Why I'm asking this question I've applied on July 2014, at the time of application my AOT was 6 points, but as per new AOT it zero point.

And warried about it, and I've no fait on my agent what they said.

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mohanad999 said:
Hello All,

I've two questions:

Best regards,
Mohanad.
First question I have no idea, but it is not recommended that original certificate not to send, unless it is requested.
Second question, you must submit a certificate of tax exemption from government authority of that country, where you have gain your work experience. There is no other way.

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mohanad999 said:
Hello,

Thanks rabeya84 for your reply.

Actually, GCC countries are tax free.

Regards,
Mohanad.

Whatever it is you have to submit them exemption letter from authority of that country,

For example, in Bangladesh NBR is the authority of collecting tax, so for Bangladeshi employee should take tax related any document from them.

You need to submit it, otherwise your application will be meaning less. Coz a lot of application rejected for this only.

Sarvjeet4347

Nov 10, 2015
Hi Guys,

Need yours inputs here.

I have submitted complete Application for SKILLED worker for Quebec certificate through mail for program which opens on November 4th 2015 , but unfortunately in work experience section I have done TYPO error and filled work experience From date incorrectly for one company.

Will Quebec immigration reject my application or I can still keep any hopes?

Thanks and Regards,
Sarvjeet

ravibhagi

Feb 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 March 2006
Doc's Request.
----
Nomination.....
----------
AOR Received.
1st May 2006
Dear Friends,,, I am from India.I am almost done with my documents. I hope I shall be able to send my courier in 2-3 days. That means My file will reach Quebec before 20th November. Shall I be capped out or still there are a little chances.I am scared as I have already been capped out two times. Does any know how many applications have already reached there...Kindly respond by sharing your experience. Thanks and Regards.

Quebec aplicant

Nov 7, 2015
Hi Guys,

I need an advice from you guys, last April 2015 i received a letter (intention of rejection) asking me to update my tax documents within 3 months and i updated the docs by Early June, and after that the new rule came in saying that interview was waived of and most of my friends who applied before me and after me got csq now, but i recived a letter last Sep 2015 saying that my file is waiting a decision and they wil again communicate with me once a decision is made, any clue how long should i have to wait for a csq now?

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 29, 2015 (Federal)
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
Sarvjeet4347 said:
Hi Guys,

Need yours inputs here.

I have submitted complete Application for SKILLED worker for Quebec certificate through mail for program which opens on November 4th 2015 , but unfortunately in work experience section I have done TYPO error and filled work experience From date incorrectly for one company.

Will Quebec immigration reject my application or I can still keep any hopes?

Thanks and Regards,
Sarvjeet
I.O. does not simply reject your application without giving you a chance to provide the needed documents. Once you receive your file number you can update your application documents. (or if the error is massive that makes your application invalid they will return your application to you this circumstances will give you the chance to rectify the mistake then you can send it back.)

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Quebec aplicant said:
Hi Guys,

I need an advice from you guys, last April 2015 i received a letter (intention of rejection) asking me to update my tax documents within 3 months and i updated the docs by Early June, and after that the new rule came in saying that interview was waived of and most of my friends who applied before me and after me got csq now, but i recived a letter last Sep 2015 saying that my file is waiting a decision and they wil again communicate with me once a decision is made, any clue how long should i have to wait for a csq now?

No need to warry, wait another two or three months, then you can phone them.
Would you please share your timeline and AOT.

wil_fil

Nov 10, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo - Brazil
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
11-01-2017
Med's Request
Waiting...
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
2015 , Nov, QSW - Maximum limit reached?

How can I check if the limit of 3500 limit has been already achieved?

Where can I check an OFFICIAL information about the miminum points needed for immigration - QSW ?I did not see it officially, just informal from some sites ( 57 points for a couple and 49 for a single person).

Tks