Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
mkshah said:
Hi kool_007dude,
thank you for sharing this valuable info..

My first query is that how to get PF statement as per the exact requirements of quebec immigration is asking??

My another query is as below:
I have received a letter asking this same documents..

24. Original or certified copy of proof of social security contributions or proof of payment of the income tax to certify the legality of professional experience for the years mentioned below
If you are unable to get any of this evidence, you must provide the original or certified copy of a proof of exemption from payment of social security premiums or proof of exemption from payment of income tax.
To: Principal Applicant or applicant 
- 2008-2009
- 2012-2013
To: Spouse or Partner 
- 2009-2010
- 2010-2011
Original translation of the evidence provided above
To: Principal applicant or principal applicant  Spouse or Partner 

Warning!
All documents certifying the legality of professional experience must be issued by a government authority.
Documents issued by an employer or an accountant are not accepted.

I have worked for a single employer from year 2007 to 2014, so how can I provide separate PF contribution documents?
I left this company in year 2014. So the problem is that I have withdrawn the entire PF amount from this employer..
And the PF amount is zero in this PF account.

So, what to do now?
Answer to your all the queries....
PF Office will not give you the statement because ur account has been settled. So u can get the letter from them that u had a member of pf account no. With xyz employer from 2007 to 2014.

Make sure the letter should be signed and seal by pf commissioner, on their letterpad, computer printed.

Write ur situation in cover note so that embassy can understand it.

No need to take separate letters for above cited years. Only one letter is more than enough.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
kool_007dude said:
Answer to your all the queries....
PF Office will not give you the statement because ur account has been settled. So u can get the letter from them that u had a member of pf account no. With xyz employer from 2007 to 2014.

Make sure the letter should be signed and seal by pf commissioner, on their letterpad, computer printed.

Write ur situation in cover note so that embassy can understand it.

No need to take separate letters for above cited years. Only one letter is more than enough.
thank you kool_007dude,
+1 for you..

just one clarification.. I have submitted my ITR with original application of QSW and those were for the years except these years for which they have asked to submit documents.

so will it be okay if I submit ITR for these years?

Janki

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
Nomination.....
Csq August 16
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
IELTS Request
not given
File Transfer...
Federal applied on 1st September got Aor 6th December 16
Med's Request
29th December 16
Med's Done....
2nd Jan 17
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
Waiting
Yesterday I too received notice for rejection.
I am Chemist and I have applied in feb 13.

Below are the things asked from me.

EDUCATION & TRAINING
19. Certified copy of the following qualifications:
To: Principal applicant or principal applicant 
- Master of Science (2010-2012)
Original translations diplomas listed above
To: Principal applicant or principal applicant  
Warning!
All the courses you have taken for each grade must be clearly indicated in the transcript that you submit.
20. Certified copy of transcript issued by the educational institution corresponding to the degrees listed below, for each year of studies leading to obtaining these diplomas
If prices of securities are not listed on the transcripts, you must also provide a certified copy of the list of courses in the curriculum that you followed.
- - Master of Science (2010-2012)
Original translations of transcripts requested
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE GAINED AS AN EMPLOYEE OR EMPLOYEE during the five years preceding the filing of your selection certificate application
22. Original or certified copy of proof of legality of the professional experience acquired during the five years preceding the filing of your selection certificate application
It must be social contribution of evidence or notice of assessment to income tax. If you can not get any of this evidence, you must provide the original or certified copy of a proof of exemption from payment of social security premiums issued by a government authority (which does is not your employer).
To: Principal applicant or principal applicant Spouse or Partner  
To: Principal applicant or principal applicant Spouse or Partner  

cryptic0

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Lammawitch said:
Not really, have you seen the processing times as posted by Immigration Quebec? And the processing times posted by CIC *after* CSQ?
I have only looked at processing times for the US applicants so far and they are 12 months max to get a CSQ.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Janki said:
Yesterday I too received notice for rejection.
I am Chemist and I have applied in feb 13.

Below are the things asked from me.

EDUCATION & TRAINING
19. Certified copy of the following qualifications:
- Master of Science (2010-2012)
Original translations diplomas listed above
To: Principal applicant or principal applicant  
Warning!
All the courses you have taken for each grade must be clearly indicated in the transcript that you submit.
20. Certified copy of transcript issued by the educational institution corresponding to the degrees listed below, for each year of studies leading to obtaining these diplomas
If prices of securities are not listed on the transcripts, you must also provide a certified copy of the list of courses in the curriculum that you followed.
- - Master of Science (2010-2012)
Original translations of transcripts requested
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE GAINED AS AN EMPLOYEE OR EMPLOYEE during the five years preceding the filing of your selection certificate application
22. Original or certified copy of proof of legality of the professional experience acquired during the five years preceding the filing of your selection certificate application
It must be social contribution of evidence or notice of assessment to income tax. If you can not get any of this evidence, you must provide the original or certified copy of a proof of exemption from payment of social security premiums issued by a government authority (which does is not your employer).
To: Principal applicant or principal applicant Spouse or Partner  
To: Principal applicant or principal applicant Spouse or Partner  
Hi Janki,
What is the title of this letter? I think it will be "Intention to reject" and not the "notice of rejection".
Have you submitted any french result till date? What is your current french proficiency level?

I am surprised as they have sent this letter to your AOT as chemistry was in priority AOT till Jan-2015 when new AOT list was published.
It seems that they are now following this new list of AOT and awarding points according to it.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi all,

I have created a global spreadsheet which can serve the purpose of checking the progress of your qsw application along with all other applicants.

First, Share your details here:
Global Entry Form:
http://tinyurl.com/QSW-global-form-entry

After entry, click Edit Your Response and save the link for updates.

Global Spreadsheet:
http://tinyurl.com/QSW-global-spreadsheet

Lammawitch said:
There is also a very useful spreadsheet with timelines in the Family Sponsorship section of this site. I personally would not be filling in data on a random site with no clue as to who is running the site and what they are using the data for. Especially when the link is posted by someone who has no other posts here :(.
henriquelm said:
If you would like to know the average time you will have to wait to each stage of the Quebec's Immigration Process, please visit:

www i-timelines.com/calendar

This timeline is available in English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.

I urge you to add your data to the timeline as well, the more people we have added the more accurate is the timeline.

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
mkshah said:
oh.. thats really strange.. how is it possible to treat an application simultaneously with rules of 2011 as well as rules of 2013... :eek:

If anyone have stored the old pdf files of GPI files for 2011 and for the months when they changed rules??
pls share it here..
Plz me reminded tat whoever has not received csq, their file will be assessed as per current rules which means new rules. Its clearly mentioned on their website. Read the words carefully on official immigration website. Plz do not confuse others with the court case, etc and presume tat old old rules will be applied. So many ppl were given 90 days time to improve their score for falling short of points. They follow current aot rules

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
mkshah said:
thank you kool_007dude,
+1 for you..

just one clarification.. I have submitted my ITR with original application of QSW and those were for the years except these years for which they have asked to submit documents.

so will it be okay if I submit ITR for these years?
Strictly NO ... NEVER.... they clearly mentioned that itr will not be accepted. Try to submit Notice of Assessment for the above mentioned years.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
unlimited2access said:
Plz me reminded tat whoever has not received csq, their file will be assessed as per current rules which means new rules. Its clearly mentioned on their website. Read the words carefully on official immigration website. Plz do not confuse others with the court case, etc and presume tat old old rules will be applied. So many ppl were given 90 days time to improve their score for falling short of points. They follow current aot rules
hi unlimited2access,

I feel sorry that I hurt your feelings and now you feel that you are misguided because of my previous posts.
That was not at all my intention of sharing this info.

As you told that new rules will apply for AOT. so how about giving points for language proficiency??

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
mkshah said:
hi unlimited2access,

I feel sorry that I hurt your feelings and now you feel that you are misguided because of my previous posts.
That was not at all my intention of sharing this info.

As you told that new rules will apply for AOT. so how about giving points for language proficiency??
Hi mkshah,

I am not hurt and i am sorry if my tone was aggressive. I see a lot of posts on rules applicable on old files. Same goes for language. If one has a 2011, 2012, 2013 etc aor and file is still waiting to for processing. Current rules will be applied for aot, langauge, etc. and i am very much sure. I have seen so many applicants who had more points 2-3 years ago when they filed and have lost points due to current rules and were given 90 days time to improve the score.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
unlimited2access said:
Hi mkshah,

I am not hurt and i am sorry if my tone was aggressive. I see a lot of posts on rules applicable on old files. Same goes for language. If one has a 2011, 2012, 2013 etc aor and file is still waiting to for processing. Current rules will be applied for aot, langauge, etc. and i am very much sure. I have seen so many applicants who had more points 2-3 years ago when they filed and have lost points due to current rules and were given 90 days time to improve the score.
Ok.
I am also Nov-2011 applicant and I received letter to submit additional documents.
- Social Security contribution or tax payment records for me and my spouse
- Birth Certificates for me and my spouse
- Work certificate for my employment
- two labels of my address.

They have asked to send this documents within 90 days.
Since, they have reduced the selection points now, so will they consider all applications for 57 points only?

I have reached to A2 level of french and my spouse have A1 level of french. How many points can be given for this?

My AOT is chemistry which is not given 0 points for AOT and my wife AOT is accounting (B.Com with Accounting major subject) which can give me 3 or 4 points as per new AOT rules.
So do you mean to say that we will get AOT points as per this new list of training published in January 2015?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
unlimited2access said:
Actually, it's a little more complex than that, and the court cases are relevant to certain specific scenarios. Which is why we share such information.

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
mkshah said:
Ok.
I am also Nov-2011 applicant and I received letter to submit additional documents.
- Social Security contribution or tax payment records for me and my spouse
- Birth Certificates for me and my spouse
- Work certificate for my employment
- two labels of my address.

They have asked to send this documents withing 90 days.
Since, they have reduced the selection points now, so will they consider all applications for 57 points only?

I have reached to A2 level of french and my spouse have A1 level of french. How many points can be given for this?

My AOT is chemistry which is not given 0 points for AOT and my wife AOT is accounting (B.Com with Accounting major subject) which can give me 3 or 4 points as per new AOT rules.
So do you mean to say that we will get AOT points as per this new list of training published in January 2015?
As ur aot is now given 0 points. They will make ur wife primary applicant as she fetches more points for her aot. No points for french as they award points starting from b2 level. If u both as couple get 57 points than all is well otherwise i am sure they will give u some time to increase ur points with In language or other sections.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
unlimited2access said:
As ur aot is now given 0 points. They will make ur wife primary applicant as she fetches more points for her aot. No points for french as they award points starting from b2 level. If u both as couple get 57 points than all is well otherwise i am sure they will give u some time to increase ur points with In language or other sections.
Are you sure that they will make my wife primary applicant??? :eek:
Pls share any real life cases which you came across recently..
Because, we have not submitted IELTS result for her and also here work experience is much lower than mine.. :(
I have work experience of more than 8 years but her work experience is only 3 years, so it will give low points for work experience..

This is really strange if they make my wife primary applicant without making formal intimation to me about this change in application processing by them.... :-X

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
mkshah said:
Are you sure that they will make my wife primary applicant??? :eek:
Pls share any real life cases which you came across recently..
Because, we have not submitted IELTS result for her and also here work experience is much lower than mine.. :(
I have work experience of more than 8 years but her work experience is only 3 years, so it will give low points for work experience..

This is really strange if they make my wife primary applicant without making formal intimation to me about this change in application processing by them.... :-X
I have been following this thread and there were many instances were applicants shared views of their spouse being replaced as primary applicant. Plz do a search on this thread i am sure u will come across some real instances of what i just said