Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2015
mkshah said:
congratulations for getting PPR through FSW..
I think once you accepted to go with FSW, you must inform QSW about this.
Because, at a time, you can only pursue only one of them.

Also read below article for recent changes:
http://www.cicnews.com/2015/08/quebec-lowers-pass-mark-canadian-immigration-skilled-worker-program-085827.html
Thanks for sharing this article. guys in the forum....any more views on this. I can settle outside Quebec if mandated by law. Otherwise if given choice I will land in Quebec after all cost of living there is so good

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
icanadian said:
I sent my passport for stamping through FSW. Will have COPR by next week in hand. On the other hand CSQ application in progress. Hope I might get CSQ in next few weeks as I got mail that they are going to make decision. As you said two active applications.
First of all, congratulations!!! :)

Second: once you have COPR in hand, you should notify QC to withdraw your application for CSQ. You no longer need it.

Once you land in Canada with COPR, you will be a PR, and can move to Quebec from wherever you land, if you so wish.

icanadian

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2015
Lammawitch said:
First of all, congratulations!!! :)

Second: once you have COPR in hand, you should notify QC to withdraw your application for CSQ. You no longer need it.

Once you land in Canada with COPR, you will be a PR, and can move to Quebec from wherever you land, if you so wish.
Thanks for the information.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
icanadian said:
Thanks for sharing this article. guys in the forum....any more views on this. I can settle outside Quebec if mandated by law. Otherwise if given choice I will land in Quebec after all cost of living there is so good
You can't "land" & settle in Qc without a CSQ. As you have received COPR without CSQ, land anywhere but Qc. Then *move* here.

COL is relative. Yes, QC is much cheaper than BC, but compared to Ontario & elsewhere, it all evens out :).

Ed78

Aug 22, 2015
Hello guys,

Good day to all.. I just got my CSQ without interview and im planning to get married end of this year.. Does it affect my ongoing application for The VISA? I hope anyone here can answer my concerns.

Thanks and God bless u all..

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ohh Congratulation for you CSQ.
Can you provide little bit Info please

You France Level AOT and total point in your Calculation.

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
sango said:
Hi all; i received Mail from Rabat visa office. But iI am from Cameroon and my visa office is Darka which i filled on the form. WiWillWill Rabat forward to Dakal subsequently? Rabat has a shorter processing time
Hi Sango,
Its a good thing,
I live in cote d'ivoire and soo many of us are receiving mail from rabat instead of dakar.
I heard that dakar have much work this period, our files are been sent to rabat.
Congrats

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
Ed78 said:
Hello guys,

Good day to all.. I just got my CSQ without interview and im planning to get married end of this year.. Does it affect my ongoing application for The VISA? I hope anyone here can answer my concerns.

Thanks and God bless u all..
You can't add her now
Just wait till after landing or else your application ll be delayed.

jayakrishna

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
QSW applicant from india-documents required-beg urgent help/reponse required
Hi,
I am in process of getting my documents ready to apply for upcoming QSW from India.As per the documents check list i have few queries and also i request every on here to confirm my understanding on few points.
I am referring to the document check list mentioned in the link--i am
mmigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/documents-dcs-en-dyn.pdf
1.Application for Selection Certificate – Principal applicant -Spouse or de facto spouse
(Form A-0520-AA), duly completed and signed
a.Means the QSW applications with all the details filled
2.Contract respecting financial self-sufficiency (Form A-0522-OA), duly completed
and signed
A.need to down load the form and fill in the details and sign(no need to show any bank statements from previous month/and contract need not to get attested this with any CA,lawyer)
3,4,5.Power of attorney .
A.As i am planning to apply by my own ,hope i no need to provide details for the point 3,4,5-
6.Practicing a regulated trade or profession
A. I am not from medical back ground or teaching profession so i restrict my self to point one,I Have completed my bachelor of engineering in electronics communication engineering and working as IT professional with work experience as 5years 6months.
here my question what should i fill in as,engineer/professional technogist in the corresponding form?If that enough if i sign in or my does it needs any attestation from any one else?My wife is home maker so what should i mention here?
immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/A-0527-JA-dyn.pdf

7. Pages of your valid passport indicating your identity, the issue and expiry date of the passport and any changes made to this information.
A.I will provide my indian passport first and last pages
8.certificate of birth
A.I will provide the birth certificates of mine and my wife.
9.certificate of marriage
A.I will provide the marige certificate
10. At least two items attesting to your status as de facto spouse on which your name
and the name of your spouse appear. The following documents are eligible:
– Mortgage or dwelling lease
– Statements of joint bank accounts
– Utility bills (electricity, natural gas, telephone or Internet service)
A.What can fill here,what kind documents i should attach?
11,12.Temporary resident status in a country other than your country of citizenship
or permanent residence
A.I dont have any other workpermits,i did not even traveled abroad atleast once in my life time Also I have done all my studies in india.SO planning to leave this 2 points.Is that fine?
13,14,15,1,17.Dependent children accompanying you
A.I dont have kids so i will leave these points.Is that fine?
18.Photos: Recent passport-size photo of you and each family member accompanying you
I will affix my passportsize photograph of mine and a passport size photograph of my wife(two photos)
Do they have any size specification?background specification?do they need a one photograph captured both of us together)?
19. All your diplomas recognized by the government (by education officials of the
country or territory)
The following diplomas are eligible:
– Post-secondary certificate or diploma (university, vocational and technical)
– Secondary level certificate or diploma (general, vocational and technical
A.What should i submit as i they mentioned it as "Certified true copy"?
I have completed my B.E in ECE(10+inter+BE)
My wife completed B.TEch in CSE(10+inter+B.tech)
Which document should i submit?
20. All transcripts corresponding to your diplomas granted by the educational institution(except for the secondary general diploma) for each study year
leading to the receipt of these diplomas
A.What should i submit here?
21.Work experience acquired as an employee over the past five years
A.Skill letter from my employer as per the requirements given.I worked for two employers.
22.Proof of legalty of your work experience(original or certified true copy)
A.What should i submit?They clearly mentioned taxreturn form is not considered as proof.So what needs to be submitted?
23,24.Work internships done in the context of studies over the past five years
A.I have dont done any internship,So planning to leave it,is that fine?
25,26.Work experience acquired as a self-employed worker or contractor over the past five years
A.I am not an self-employed worker,so I am planning to leave this.is that fine?
27,28,29.Authorization to practice a regulated trade or profession and mutual recognition arrangement (ARM) between France and Québec
A.I did not had any authorization letter from either qubec / france.So planning to leave this ,is that fine?
30.Evaluation of French language knowledge
A.I have not taken french language test.So planning to leave this,is that fine?
31.Evaluation of English language knowledge
A.I have done with my IELTS with L:7.5,R:6,w:6.5,S:6.5 so i will take a photo copy of my exam report and attach that
32,33,34,35,36.Stay in Québec
A.I have not visited the quebec any time till now and also i dont have relatives in quebec .SO planning to leave this
FYI-I have my brother with PR but not in quebec
37.To pay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), you must complete
A.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/form/paiement-an-dynamique.pdf
Shall i use a indian credit card which is owned by my friend?or should i use only my creditcard?
Shall i use my bother(canada-PR-holder) credit card to do the payment?
38.LABELS
If the alphabet of your usual language is different from the Latin alphabet, you must provide three labels bearing your mailing address:
– One label in French;
– Two labels in the official language of your country or territory
What is meant by "Ususal langugage" is it my mother toungue Telugu/language of education English ?
Mailing address?
Please tell me what needs to be filled?
This will definitely help to a lot of aspirants.
Please let me know if i miss anything and what are the additional documents required so that i can start collecting from now.Also let me know for any details required.
s.

Am going! going!

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 - 07-2011
Doc's Request.
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2012
Interview........
01-06-2012
Bajan4Quebec said:
Hey All

If you have the resources I suggest you take a small vacation to Quebec while your application is processing. I'm visiting here for one month and I love this place. I have visited some of the greatest attractions like "le vieux Quebec," "le vieux port du Montreal" and le parc du mont royal and more. I've even visited the office responsible for this web page. I've been to historic places and learned more about this place. I wish that there was a way to share photos on this site. Not only places i've visited but the system here is very easy to use like the bus and metro stations. The people here are friendly and i've met some new friends here and they appreciate that I want to move here and not judge. One thing that makes me laugh each time is the accent when they speak - you can youtube it. However, when people talk to me I have to ask to repeat, not because I dont understand, i'm at a B2 level, but the accent and certain words is very different. I have been waiting a long time for a decision, then I woke up to read the news that the score had been lowered, I cannot express how happy I am. God is Good and His timing is Great!

Bonjour à tous

Si vous avez les ressources, je vous suggère de prendre un petit voyage à Québec alors que votre demande soit en cours de traitement. maintenant, Je visite ici pendant un mois et j'aime bien cet endroit. J'ai visité quelques uns des plus grandes attractions comme "le vieux Québec", "Le Vieux Port du Montréal» et le parc du Mont-Royal et plus encore. J'ai encore visité le bureau responsable de cette page web. Je suis allé à des lieux historiques et appris plus sur Quebec. Je souhaite vivement qu'il y avait un methode de partager des photos sur ce site. Non seulement des lieux où je suis allé, mais le système ici est très convivial à utiliser, comme les stations de bus et de métro. Les personnes ici sont gentils et J'ai rencontré des nouvelles amis ici et ils apprécient que je veux immigrer ici et pas juge. Une chose qui me fait rigoler à chaque fois l'accent est quand ils parlent - vous pouvez youtube il. Cependant, quand les gens parlent de moi, je dois leur demander de répéter, pas parce que je ne comprends pas, j'ai un niveau B2, mais l'accent et certains mots ont assez prononce. J'ai attendu longtemps pour une décision, alors je me suis réveillé pour lire les nouvelles que le note ait été diminué. je ne peux pas exprimer combien je suis heureux. le Seigneur est bon et Son projet est grand!

I await good news - J'attends de bonnes nouvelles

Great idea, good to see the old timers are still around

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quote author=jayakrishna link=topic=37196.msg4584580#msg4584580 date=1440323264]
QSW applicant from india-documents required-beg urgent help/reponse required
Hi,
I am in process of getting my documents ready to apply for upcoming QSW from India.As per the documents check list i have few queries and also i request every on here to confirm my understanding on few points.

<snipped> [/quote]

Many of us here are available to help, & enjoy helping.

However that Great Wall of c/p text is impossible to navigate & root out your actual questions :(. I'm sorry, please don't think I'm attacking you.

Try and rethink your post/questions & resend in a format we can *see*, the questions you need answered.
Much is self-evident...

Am going! going!

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 - 07-2011
Doc's Request.
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2012
Interview........
01-06-2012
Hey All

It's been a while since i've been here, i see most of the posters of my time have left though a few like Bajan4Quebec and MkShah are still around.

Here's my situation please kindly advise.

I applied for my QSW in in mid 2011 as a single applicant from the UK as a non UK citizen.

At that time only an interest in French was required, so i think i submitted TCF A1 and A2 speaking and listening results. I did not submit any IELTS English results as they where not a requirement then.

I scored enough points and was invited for what i believed was going to be a routine interview to the Bureau which was then in Paris in June 2012, .....but but fortunately (or unfortunately) i had married my girlfriend a few months after submitting my application so i deferred the interview and was advised to submit a change in circumstance form.

From 2012 i never heard from Quebec Immigration, during that time i learnt they had moved the bureau from Paris to Montreal, i tried calling a few times and was told my application was still being processed. I gave up on the whole application to be honest.

And during this time my circumstances have changed;

-My marriage never worked out we ended up divorcing.
-I went back to university and am currently studying for a healthcare qualification and i graduate in 12 months time, and am not sure this is recognised in Quebec or rest of Canada even.
-I also did not keep up with learning french and am still at A1/A2 level and am now a naturalised UK citizen(not sure if this last bit helps).

And to my surprise straight out the blue, i got an Intention to Reject email from Quebec Immigration asking me to submit some documents

Quick questions?

1. Will my application be assessed on the new rules (post 2011). As in, do i now need B2 French and English Language Results among other things or i be assessed based on the old rules?

2. Am guessing i need another change in circumstance form, will this adversely affect me considering i've done it before?

3. Does my new citizenship status help in anyway

4. Is there anything else i may need to know under the rules

Many thanks family

'

Am going! going!

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 - 07-2011
Doc's Request.
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2012
Interview........
01-06-2012
pappu13380 said:
adaptability points eliminated, so singles may need 49 pass points at preliminary review stage and thus may be the processing times got reduced. But processing times may depend upon overall selection rate of year from e.g. asia it is max 8300 in 2015 ( see plan immigration 2015 given in planification 2015) http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/planification/index.html .
Also as superior court said that apply the Rules which were in effect when applicant applied so 2011 applicants should be awarded 6 points for A2 french
MY file reached Hong kong mission in first week of nov 2011 and got AOR in mid dec 2011, but afterwards not heard anything from them . on calling +1514-864-9191 then 9 then 1 then 1 they said your file is waiting to be processed and as stated on micc website processing time for india is 41+3=44 months for preliminary review stage. so wat would i do.

Am in kinda similar situation, i forgot about the entire application till i recieved an Intent To Reject a couple of days ago....

Lets get in touch guys and see what we can do, it's never over till it is

gaurav jaswal

May 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2015
Hello ladiez and gentlemen, i have done 2 years diploma in mechanical followed by 2 years certificate course in refeigeration and ac. I have 4 years exp. in mechanical. How manu points do you think i will get considering these 2 factors for qswp?