+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swamik said:
The MIDI will automatically do that, if the Secondary applicant is scoring a better point being primary. this happened in my case actually.
Thanks for that information, good to know.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pappu13380 said:
I don't submitted French AOR 20 dec2011
Aot chemistry teacher 6 or 12 masters 12
Experience 8 fin suff 1
age 31 so 16 ielts 4
47 or 53 total
Don't submitted any tax docs and birth certificate
44 months passed but for India preliminary review time stated on micc website is about 44 months . when talked to them they said waiting to process. Wat can I do
if the documents you didn't submit were listed as required at the time you submitted your application, I would expect an "intention de rejeter" letter, & so perhaps work on gathering those documents.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
mapsora said:
Hello,
Is it possible get CSQ with tcfq A2 where point more then 57. Or any one have got CSQ with A2 level please replay. Don't hide your self.
Hi mapsora,
Pls check the details of few members who have got csq..

QSW Global Spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/QSW-global-spreadsheet

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Lammawitch said:
if the documents you didn't submit were listed as required at the time you submitted your application, I would expect an "intention de rejeter" letter, & so perhaps work on gathering those documents.
Hi Lammawitch,
What is the subject matter of this letter and do they provide any additional time to provide the documents?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
Hi Lammawitch,
What is the subject matter of this letter and do they provide any additional time to provide the documents?
It's an "Intention to reject" your application. The reason(s) will be listed, as will the documents you need to send, and you will be given a deadline to provide the required documents.

If you search this thread for "intention de rejeter", you will find many examples.

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
Hi mapsora,
Pls check the details of few members who have got csq..

QSW Global Spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/QSW-global-spreadsheet
Thank you so much but I think we are wasting our time because who don't have B2 level they will never get CSQ.
I do not know any one who have got CSQ without B2 Level.

ThunderBird11

Jun 6, 2012
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus l Montreal | Paris
NOC Code......
2174 - U115
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2011
Nomination.....
CSQ le 6 Fevrier 2015
AOR Received.
18 June 2015
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
9 July 2015
Med's Done....
15 July 2015
Interview........
06-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
27-August-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-September-2015
LANDED..........
Planning On April 2016
http://www.cicnews.com/2015/08/quebec-lowers-pass-mark-canadian-immigration-skilled-worker-program-085827.html
http://www.cicnews.com/2015/08/le-qubec-diminue-sa-note-de-passage-pour-les-candidats-au-programme-des-travailleurs-qualifis-085874.html

Good Luck

Peace

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ThunderBird11 said:
http://www.cicnews.com/2015/08/quebec-lowers-pass-mark-canadian-immigration-skilled-worker-program-085827.html
http://www.cicnews.com/2015/08/le-qubec-diminue-sa-note-de-passage-pour-les-candidats-au-programme-des-travailleurs-qualifis-085874.html

Good Luck

Peace
I have read this but what is the good about this lower pass mark, if they only issuing CSQ who has B2 level of France.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mapsora said:
I have read this but what is the good about this lower pass mark, if they only issuing CSQ who has B2 level of France.
French is not a requirement if you meet points requirements. It even says so in the article.

B2 is the minimum level to *acquire points*:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/requirements-programs/language-knowledge.html

If you have enough points without TEF/TEFAQ etc, you are not obliged to take the exam.

icanadian

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2015
Guys today I got a mail stating my file waiting in quee for Final Decision!I applied in October 2013 with AOR April 2014!Submitted additional doc for Intent to reject mail on July21,2015! A quick question to forum members...Can i land in quebec with Federal PR and CSQ? I am asking because i sent my passport for PR visa stamping and now only receiving news from quebec they will take decision soon!!!! I want to settle in quebec but fed up with delay i got federal PR :-[ ! need ur suggestion guys!

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
icanadian said:
Guys today I got a mail stating my file waiting in quee for Final Decision!I applied in October 2013 with AOR April 2014!Submitted additional doc for Intent to reject mail on July21,2015! A quick question to forum members...Can i land in quebec with Federal PR and CSQ? I am asking because i sent my passport for PR visa stamping and now only receiving news from quebec they will take decision soon!!!! I want to settle in quebec but fed up with delay i got federal PR :-[ ! need ur suggestion guys!
congratulations for getting PPR through FSW..
I think once you accepted to go with FSW, you must inform QSW about this.
Because, at a time, you can only pursue only one of them.

Also read below article for recent changes:

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
Hey All

If you have the resources I suggest you take a small vacation to Quebec while your application is processing. I'm visiting here for one month and I love this place. I have visited some of the greatest attractions like "le vieux Quebec," "le vieux port du Montreal" and le parc du mont royal and more. I've even visited the office responsible for this web page. I've been to historic places and learned more about this place. I wish that there was a way to share photos on this site. Not only places i've visited but the system here is very easy to use like the bus and metro stations. The people here are friendly and i've met some new friends here and they appreciate that I want to move here and not judge. One thing that makes me laugh each time is the accent when they speak - you can youtube it. However, when people talk to me I have to ask to repeat, not because I dont understand, i'm at a B2 level, but the accent and certain words is very different. I have been waiting a long time for a decision, then I woke up to read the news that the score had been lowered, I cannot express how happy I am. God is Good and His timing is Great!

Bonjour à tous

Si vous avez les ressources, je vous suggère de prendre un petit voyage à Québec alors que votre demande soit en cours de traitement. maintenant, Je visite ici pendant un mois et j'aime bien cet endroit. J'ai visité quelques uns des plus grandes attractions comme "le vieux Québec", "Le Vieux Port du Montréal» et le parc du Mont-Royal et plus encore. J'ai encore visité le bureau responsable de cette page web. Je suis allé à des lieux historiques et appris plus sur Quebec. Je souhaite vivement qu'il y avait un methode de partager des photos sur ce site. Non seulement des lieux où je suis allé, mais le système ici est très convivial à utiliser, comme les stations de bus et de métro. Les personnes ici sont gentils et J'ai rencontré des nouvelles amis ici et ils apprécient que je veux immigrer ici et pas juge. Une chose qui me fait rigoler à chaque fois l'accent est quand ils parlent - vous pouvez youtube il. Cependant, quand les gens parlent de moi, je dois leur demander de répéter, pas parce que je ne comprends pas, j'ai un niveau B2, mais l'accent et certains mots ont assez prononce. J'ai attendu longtemps pour une décision, alors je me suis réveillé pour lire les nouvelles que le note ait été diminué. je ne peux pas exprimer combien je suis heureux. le Seigneur est bon et Son projet est grand!

I await good news - J'attends de bonnes nouvelles

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
Hi all; i received Mail from Rabat visa office. But iI am from Cameroon and my visa office is Darka which i filled on the form. WiWillWill Rabat forward to Dakal subsequently? Rabat has a shorter processing time

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
icanadian said:
This post is a little confusing..

Did you have 2 applications running at the same time? And got COPR from CIC before your CSQ application from Qc has been decided?

icanadian

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2015
Lammawitch said:
This post is a little confusing..

Did you have 2 applications running at the same time? And got COPR from CIC before your CSQ application from Qc has been decided?
I sent my passport for stamping through FSW. Will have COPR by next week in hand. On the other hand CSQ application in progress. Hope I might get CSQ in next few weeks as I got mail that they are going to make decision. As you said two active applications.