App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
today i got mail from Quebec they are asking for some document listed in annexe A ,annexe B now i am confused they are asking to submit all document againt that i sent along with file at the time of file submission.

Bacteria

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Jasvir Kumar sidhu said:
today i got mail from Quebec they are asking for some document listed in annexe A ,annexe B now i am confused they are asking to submit all document againt that i sent along with file at the time of file submission.
As confusing and frustrating as it seems at first, that's a good sign...it simply means they are ready to make a decision for your application and end the waiting once and for all, the exact same thing happened to me few months ago and after i re-send them almost all the documents i've already sent when i first applied, i received my CSQ in the mail box.

relax and re send them everything, pay attention at the way and the format they require and keep in mind, that the most important piece of paper at this stage is your proof of tax payment.
good luck.

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
Bacteria said:
As confusing and frustrating as it seems at first, that's a good sign...it simply means they are ready to make a decision for your application and end the waiting once and for all, the exact same thing happened to me few months ago and after i re-send them almost all the documents i've already sent when i first applied, i received my CSQ in the mail box.

relax and re send them everything, pay attention at the way and the format they require and keep in mind, that the most important piece of paper at this stage is your proof of tax payment.
good luck.
please suggest they mention some point in annex A And annex B do i send only those document or all given on net they are asking few one like 6 no 12,38etc. for employment they clearly mentioned itr5 and tax documents not acceptable what to provide

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Jasvir Kumar sidhu said:
please suggest they mention some point in annex A And annex B do i send only those document or all given on net they are asking few one like 6 no 12,38etc. for employment they clearly mentioned itr5 and tax documents not acceptable what to provide
First you make a list of which documents they asked from you through mail. Then you gather all this documents and simply send only those documents which they asked. No need to send all extra documents which they don't asked.
By the way would you please tell me how they contact with you, by email or mail.

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
Bacteria said:
I hope you are right, thank you for your help, i really appreciate it. i'll apply for federal from here and keep u guys updated, at least in the future, if someone is in a similar situation, he can find information about it on this forum.
Good luck! Yes, I agree, it's good to have this forum. I've found a lot of answers to my questions during the early stages of my application, too. It has been a big help. :D

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Need your assistance, I received an email for some additional documents with Annex A and Annex B. I changed my job last year, do I need to inform them about this change with the Annex B, or is it enough if I send the docs they requested for ?

It is not going to add any points for me with the change in job or my increased experience.

Thank you all for the assistance

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
rabeya84 said:
First you make a list of which documents they asked from you through mail. Then you gather all this documents and simply send only those documents which they asked. No need to send all extra documents which they don't asked.
By the way would you please tell me how they contact with you, by email or mail.
by email

prothom78

Feb 21, 2015
Dear All,

Please help me out. I am from bangladesh. I applied last december,2013 and got so called AOR april, 2014. My graduation and post graduation was in science however i work for a bank from 2005. I did my MBA 2011. At the time of my application I got 6 for area of training( according to my lawyer). According to the new area of training what i will get for my area of training? i did not find any point for MBA however my lawyer assured me that there is no change in my point. I am confused, please help me

I have another problem. although I am married i applied there as non accompanying spouse with one child. this is because my point was not sufficient to add my wife. My point is 51. So is it the right way? recently canadian govt has made an amendment concerning spousal sponsorship. Will i face any problem to sponsor my spouse in the future?

I would like to apply through other programs such as manitoba PNP by invitation. Will it be wise to explore other programs? However my lawyer always discourage me to go for other program as my application on quebec is active. To be honest, i am really frustrated to wait. My age is running fast, my child is growing older. Still now there is no update. should i go for other programs at canada or should i wait?

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
Any Bangladeshi Quebec applicant here who got CSQ or intervew call. Please replay or please PM me phone no I will call i need a little help.

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swamik said:
Hi All,

Need your assistance, I received an email for some additional documents with Annex A and Annex B. I changed my job last year, do I need to inform them about this change with the Annex B, or is it enough if I send the docs they requested for ?

It is not going to add any points for me with the change in job or my increased experience.

Friends, any assistance on this please,

shreyas3s

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
swamik said:
Friends, any assistance on this please,
Hi, regardless of points basis, you must keep Quebec ministere posted on any updates such as change in your job, training, education, marriage, etc. Hence please do provide all documents they've requested for in Annexes.
Good luck.

pappu13380

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
Sir I got AOR in mid DEC 2011and reception letter and file number in mid July 2012. I applied with aot chemistry and still working as govt. Teacher . Now they changed the documents in support of dcs application for CSQ.
So the docs I supplied were according to that required in 2011 where no income tax docs , social security contributions or cpf were required. Also DOB was also not needed that time. I don't sent them bank statement with initial application. When I called +15148649191 then 911 they said your file is waiting for processing.
So please suggest me that should I send all these i.e.
Bank statement of salary account, 26AS income tax forms by registered PAN,CPF bank statements and birth certificate or wait for their reply or email that what they require.
More than 3and half years passed and still waiting for CSQ

shreyas3s

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
pappu13380 said:
Sir I got AOR in mid DEC 2011and reception letter and file number in mid July 2012. I applied with aot chemistry and still working as govt. Teacher . Now they changed the documents in support of dcs application for CSQ.
So the docs I supplied were according to that required in 2011 where no income tax docs , social security contributions or cpf were required. Also DOB was also not needed that time. I don't sent them bank statement with initial application. When I called +15148649191 then 911 they said your file is waiting for processing.
So please suggest me that should I send all these i.e.
Bank statement of salary account, 26AS income tax forms by registered PAN,CPF bank statements and birth certificate or wait for their reply or email that what they require.
More than 3and half years passed and still waiting for CSQ
Ideally, do send those documents/changes in your situation such as training, education, jobs, etc, to the ministere to keep them updated, however, you could expect the communication from them very soon to provide the same.

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
swamik said:
Hi All,

As per quebec immigration website you have to inform them all changes(like, your address, or any other changes in your life) whether it add points or not. So i think you should inform them it must.

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
prothom78 said:
Dear All,

Please help me out. I am from bangladesh. I applied last december,2013 and got so called AOR april, 2014. My graduation and post graduation was in science however i work for a bank from 2005. I did my MBA 2011. At the time of my application I got 6 for area of training( according to my lawyer). According to the new area of training what i will get for my area of training? i did not find any point for MBA however my lawyer assured me that there is no change in my point. I am confused, please help me

I have another problem. although I am married i applied there as non accompanying spouse with one child. this is because my point was not sufficient to add my wife. My point is 51. So is it the right way? recently canadian govt has made an amendment concerning spousal sponsorship. Will i face any problem to sponsor my spouse in the future?

I would like to apply through other programs such as manitoba PNP by invitation. Will it be wise to explore other programs? However my lawyer always discourage me to go for other program as my application on quebec is active. To be honest, i am really frustrated to wait. My age is running fast, my child is growing older. Still now there is no update. should i go for other programs at canada or should i wait?
I'm also from bangladesh and through APIS.
First i think you are at wrong concept, you will get AOT point depending on following two condition.
a) If your graduation awarded less then five year or
b) If your graduation awarded more then five year then you must need maybe one year job experience on related to your graduation.

As you said your graduation is in science but your job at bank how it work? But your MBA will help maybe.
Any way your application is accepted pray to god.

Second, You have to face a lot of question why you are not interested to accompany your spouse at any stage of your application. I think it is not a good idea.

Third, Maybe at this concept your consultant is right, at this stage if you apply from other province, specially at Manitoba there are some negative marking system for those applicant who have application for immigration at other province.

Finally i suggest you deeply consult with the information which given at website.

BR
rabeya84