Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mapsora said:
Hello,
Dear Expert is it necessary to present Company name ( by yearly where I had worked) in tax document?
Because there is no company name in our govt tax document format. Here saying assessment has complete and tax paid and other info. is it Ok.
Please help who have got CSQ after update tax document.
Hi mapsora,
I'm rabeya from bangladesh, i've also submitted like yours document issued by a deputy commissioner at the time of my application submission. Still they did not asked additional document.
I applied through an agent APIS, So far i know they have three or four applicant who got either CSQ or Interview call last month submitting that kind of tax document. Would you pleas share your timeline.

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
khan1984 said:
Guys if you could kindly answer to this question!!!!!

I gave TEFAQ test in June 2013, got my results that I submitted to Immigration office on July 2013.
Now my question is; Since, more than 2 Years have passed by for my TEDAQ test, will I have to re appear for exam and re submit the new TEFAQ results to immigration office or my old results submitted earlier in July 2013 are still valid for immigration office and there is no need for re appearing and re submitting the results.

Thanks in advance!!!!!!
As per my agent your existing result is OK.

Bacteria

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
raistlin17phil said:
My agency told me before that when applying, it has to be the country in which you have the most number of years of residency. It seems that at this point, in your case, it still is Egypt, not Qatar. Maybe that's the reason why they still put your federal bureau as Cairo despite your updates. Anyway, that's just my opinion. I know that Cairo has a longer wait time than Abu Dhabi when it comes to the federal stage (5 months more), but come to think of it, if you're going to request Quebec to change the federal bureau, don't you think the delay is going to be much longer, not to mention all the extra steps you have to go through? I'm just saying that maybe it's going to be easier to let it stay as it is. Maybe the immigration officer really just missed reading your update with regards to the change of residency, but then again, what can we do, it has already happened. You can probably call them how to go about with changing the federal bureau and how long that's going to take and other repercussions that might have, then decide if you're still going to have it changed or not. Hope this helps.
Thank you so much for your reply, i thought no one on this board would have a clue. Based on what you said and based on logic and reason, i should go back to Egypt and apply federal from there. As i can go back and become a legal resident of Egypt in no time, and leaving Qatar right now, shouldn't be a problem as well.

Should i do that? will this move create new problems for my case, problems that i'm not aware of?

Thank you.

Mazigh

Apr 10, 2014
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
J
raistlin17phil said:
Mazigh said:
Dear Forumers,

I am feeling distraught as my CSQ just got rejected. The reason is that "Les preuves de cotisations sociales n'ont pas été produites pour toutes les années précédant le dépôt de la demande. (Les "Tax return transcript" ne sont pas la preuve du paiement de l'impôt sur le revenu).

In the United States, I have not paid towards social security since I am an international student. I sent them my income tax returns for proof of having paid taxes on my income, and they're saying that the tax return transcript does not meet the criteria. I really cannot think of what else to provide them to for this particular document.

What did I do wrong? What am I missing?

Also, how does the repeal process work and how can I find this document that they're asking for in the US.

Much thanks!
[/quote

It seems that they always ask for the social security contributions. They have asked for mine despite me having sent them my income tax return. In the US, how can you have income, file an income tax, but not have social security contributions? In the US, regardless if you're an international student or a worker, when you work, you will always have social security contributions and taxes. Or am I right in assuming that the income tax you're referring to is probably from another country where you worked before or after being an international student in the US? If such is the case, then tell them that; tell them that you worked for these years, and you were a plain international student on these years. I think that they give you instructions in the letter of rejection on how to appeal the case.
Yes, my online social security earnings report shows that I paid some years, but it's minimal and I paid 0 some other years. It's odd. But I can splash another 136 dollars on a social security earnings report to send it with the appeal. But info on the appeal is confusing and they said nothing about it in the rejection email. All my work experience is in the US. I am an international student but have also been teaching part time for 5 years in graduate school.

Mazigh

Apr 10, 2014
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
J
mapsora said:
Hello,
Can you please provide more details likes what types of document you send how many years and your aot and country please.
I sent the income tax return for the last five years and they acknowledged having received my application in september 2014. I sent them a letter early july saying that the certified tax returns wil arrive after the deadline they gave me, July 8.

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
Bacteria said:
Thank you so much for your reply, i thought no one on this board would have a clue. Based on what you said and based on logic and reason, i should go back to Egypt and apply federal from there. As i can go back and become a legal resident of Egypt in no time, and leaving Qatar right now, shouldn't be a problem as well.

Should i do that? will this move create new problems for my case, problems that i'm not aware of?

Thank you.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember anything in the federal stage application indicating that you have to be back in Egypt in order to submit your application. It asks for your current country of residence (in which you can put Qatar since you have indicated that in the update anyway), your citizenship, you current mailing address. It also asks for your addresses for the past 10 years. So, in my opinion, you can continue working in Qatar and just include in your application your legal resident status documents. I think the only drawback with having Cairo as your federal bureau is that it is further away from you (should you still need an interview, airfare's more expensive -- but this seems unlikely as the norm is no interviews anymore unless they're really suspicious of you), the longer wait time (5 months more), and more expensive courier fee (since it's farther away compared to Abu Dhabi). But it's better to be safe than sorry. Perhaps give them a call first before you make a decision. :)

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rabeya84 said:
Hi mapsora,
I'm rabeya from bangladesh, i've also submitted like yours document issued by a deputy commissioner at the time of my application submission. Still they did not asked additional document.
I applied through an agent APIS, So far i know they have three or four applicant who got either CSQ or Interview call last month submitting that kind of tax document. Would you pleas share your timeline.
Dear Rabeya,
Thank you so much for your replay I am also in same agency :D. I have applied May 2013 recently i have submited the tax doc and I am very much worryed. Some people said in internet they did not accept tax doc.
R u from Dhaka can we talk please.

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
Mazigh said:
Yes, my online social security earnings report shows that I paid some years, but it's minimal and I paid 0 some other years. It's odd. But I can splash another 136 dollars on a social security earnings report to send it with the appeal. But info on the appeal is confusing and they said nothing about it in the rejection email. All my work experience is in the US. I am an international student but have also been teaching part time for 5 years in graduate school.
Are you sure that you were working on those years that showed "0" in your social security and income tax? Maybe that's what they're confused about, how come there are years without any contributions and yet you declare that you have *x* number of years working in that field (including those years that have "0"). I don't think you would need to pay another $136 for another report at this point; whatever's encoded online on your SS won't be changed anymore. I haven't seen a rejection letter yet but I have read a post by another member (who had a successful appeal and is in Canada now) that it's supposed to show you your points --- which ones you met and which ones you failed --- and steps for the appeal process. Maybe at this point a lawyer or an agency might be able to help you since I know that time is of the essence. Best of luck!

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mapsora said:
Dear Rabeya,
Thank you so much for your replay I am also in same agency :D. I have applied May 2013 recently i have submited the tax doc and I am very much worryed. Some people said in internet they did not accept tax doc.
R u from Dhaka can we talk please.
I'm from Chittagong. Yes we can talk. Please send me a PM, with your cell number.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bacteria said:
Hello guys, i really need your help.

I applied from Egypt in 2011 as i was living and working there (Country of Residence not nationality), after a long long long time of waiting and updating my file with French and English language test results. :'( 3 and half years have passed.
Then i got a job offer in Qatar, so i moved to Qatar to live and work there.

After a couple of months in Qatar, Quebec sent me an email asking me to update them will all the changes that occurred since i sent the innitial application, so i sent them all the required documents and updated them with all the changes and my presence in Qatar (Work letter, new address, Residency card, Tax proof).

After 2 months they send me my CSQ without Interview. i was soon happy :D, after almost 4 years of waiting, then i've noticed in my CSQ that they mentioned under the Bureau Federal: BVC Cairo :eek:.

I know for the federal step we have to send to Sydney Nova Scotia, they will then make sure the file is complete and then transfer it to the Federal Bureau mentioned on the CSQ.

Now, i'm a resident of Qatar not a resident of Egypt anymore, and Quebec Immigration know that and they have been notified and updated with these changes. now my question is:

Q1. Shouldn't the federal bureau on my CSQ be Abu Dhabi (there is no Federal bureau for Qatar)??? since i'm not a Resident of Egypt anymore and i'm a Resident of Qatar.

Q2. Do i have to apply for Federal from Qatar, even tho my federal office is in Egypt or should i return back to Egypt and get my Residency and apply from there???

Please, if any of you know what i'm talking about and can tell me what to do, i will be really grateful. Thank you.
Stop worrying! :). Apply from Qatar. Provide relevant documents. No, you do not need to go back to Egypt.

And by the way, the "advice" given from raistlin17phil's agent is wrong.

Cairo VO is closed at the moment, anyway.

spaniard

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Lammawitch said:
What do you mean that the news is "fake"?

There is a Stasenko v. Et al case...
I made a phone call to Cambel Cohen's office and they told me its just for their advertisement nothing true in it. What are your updates?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spaniard said:
I made a phone call to Cambel Cohen's office and they told me its just for their advertisement nothing true in it. What are your updates?
http://citoyens.soquij.qc.ca/php/decision.php?ID=C68A8401F73350F18A571F38034705BE&page=1

I have no idea whether an appeal has been lodged.

Bacteria

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
raistlin17phil said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember anything in the federal stage application indicating that you have to be back in Egypt in order to submit your application. It asks for your current country of residence (in which you can put Qatar since you have indicated that in the update anyway), your citizenship, you current mailing address. It also asks for your addresses for the past 10 years. So, in my opinion, you can continue working in Qatar and just include in your application your legal resident status documents. I think the only drawback with having Cairo as your federal bureau is that it is further away from you (should you still need an interview, airfare's more expensive -- but this seems unlikely as the norm is no interviews anymore unless they're really suspicious of you), the longer wait time (5 months more), and more expensive courier fee (since it's farther away compared to Abu Dhabi). But it's better to be safe than sorry. Perhaps give them a call first before you make a decision. :)

I hope you are right, thank you for your help, i really appreciate it. i'll apply for federal from here and keep u guys updated, at least in the future, if someone is in a similar situation, he can find information about it on this forum.

Bacteria

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Lammawitch said:
Stop worrying! :). Apply from Qatar. Provide relevant documents. No, you do not need to go back to Egypt.

And by the way, the "advice" given from raistlin17phil's agent is wrong.

Cairo VO is closed at the moment, anyway.
I will do exactly that, thank you for your input, this whole process was hard, too much waiting, and a lot of rule changes that they kept applying on old applicants, i just hope i didn't screw things up by moving to another country.

spaniard

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Lammawitch said:
http://citoyens.soquij.qc.ca/php/decision.php?ID=C68A8401F73350F18A571F38034705BE&page=1

I have no idea whether an appeal has been lodged.
ok, whether this decision applied to all the applicants who submitted their applications before April 2013 or only on the applicant who made an appeal. If you have any news or idea please discuss.