App. Filed.......
13-02-14
Doc's Request.
21-12-2015 updated on 15-02-2016
AOR Received.
file opened 12/06/14
IELTS Request
sent with app
Guys need help, for the legality of work experience do we need to send the original letters of tax exemption certificate and social security contribution or the notarized copy is acceptable.

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shery84 said:
Guys need help, for the legality of work experience do we need to send the original letters of tax exemption certificate and social security contribution or the notarized copy is acceptable.
I think Notarized copy will work, as its mention in document checklist, certified copy or original.

D

David83

Hello guys,

I wanted to prepare again to IELTS to prepare for the PR application, but then I was checking the PR application checklist for QSW, and I've noticed that there is no check box to submit any language proficiency proof or any academic-related documents (certificates, transcripts, ... etc). All I need is police certificate(s) and the forms filled and signed. Is this true?

Thanks

kanarf

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - Mexico BIQ/Federal - POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ-April 2012/Federal -Sept 14, 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 2013
AOR Received.
CSQ-July 2013/Federal-Dec 8, 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 18, 2015
Med's Request
Feb 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 7, 2016
Interview........
waived for CSQ
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2016
LANDED..........
to be decided
David83 said:
Hello guys,

I wanted to prepare again to IELTS to prepare for the PR application, but then I was checking the PR application checklist for QSW, and I've noticed that there is no check box to submit any language proficiency proof or any academic-related documents (certificates, transcripts, ... etc). All I need is police certificate(s) and the forms filled and signed. Is this true?

Thanks

thats correct David......only send what is listed on the checkist

D

David83

Oh, what a relief because IELTS took me a lot of preparation the first time. Thanks for your reply.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dprograms said:
Erm,

if we get CSQ, it will take about another 3 years for the Federal part (previously it was 1-2yrs)??
I read this some where???
Where did you read this? CIC processing times for PR vary wildly, depending on which visa office processes the application. But yes, as a general observation, time is measured in years in many cases.

kanarf

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - Mexico BIQ/Federal - POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ-April 2012/Federal -Sept 14, 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 2013
AOR Received.
CSQ-July 2013/Federal-Dec 8, 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 18, 2015
Med's Request
Feb 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 7, 2016
Interview........
waived for CSQ
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2016
LANDED..........
to be decided
David83 said:
Oh, what a relief because IELTS took me a lot of preparation the first time. Thanks for your reply.
[/quote

are you in receipt of your csq?]

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok, I'll take a shot at this...
sanjeev31aug said:
Hello Friends,

I was filling all the forms and came with few doubts. Hope anyone here could help on these.

1) Do we have to print and attach "General Information" part or Instruction Part given at starting of each form or we don't have to?
Don't understand what you mean by this?

2) In my wife passport, the Surname/Family Name area is blank, so how I suppose to fill all these forms? Should I fill only "Given Name" column on all these forms and leave "Family name" column blank or put N/A instead?

Fill in the details as they appear on her birth certificate. If family name is blank, write N/A in family name column.

3) What do I have to fill to columns that are not applicable to me? NA, Not applicable or left it blank

N/A. Do not leave blanks.

4) In form A-0520-AA question 4 "Family Members", I only have to put my wife details, not the details of my parents and siblings?

details of spouse and children, if applicable

5) For AOT i am selecting "Computer Science (Bach.) code B556" for my education. I have completed "Master of Computer Application" in 2010 and save related work experience. Kindly advice if I am correct or not?
Do you have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science? If not, no.

6) I think my wife education fall under AOT Section D, "Sociology (Bach.) Code B564" as she has complete "Masters of Arts" in Sociology itself, so I think I can get 1 point for her education as well, Kindly advice what code I should mention under AOT for my wife education?
Does your wife have a Bachelor degree in Sociology? If not, no, this isn't the correct response.

Thanks,
Sanjeev

CSQ_Applicant

May 2, 2010
Hi Jas,

I am facing the same problem. I did send them all the documents they had asked and they accepted them but for the ITR-V and acknowledgement which they have refused to accept and asked for alternate documents.

I believe all of us need to form some sort of a what's app group or a separate thread to discuss it more frequently and be on top of things. I have had the same history. Applied in Sep-2011 and having a long wait. I can see some of the other applicants who have had similar issues as well. I have sent personal me to each of them and let us see their response. Can you personal message me your mobile no.

Thanks.

dprograms

Feb 3, 2015
Lammawitch said:
Where did you read this? CIC processing times for PR vary wildly, depending on which visa office processes the application. But yes, as a general observation, time is measured in years in many cases.
I read this somewhere in this thread. It is said that the time to process the Federal Part after the CSQ has been increased from about 1 year to 3 years partly due to the Express Entry System.

flyer110

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2016
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
14-08-2016
Passport Req..
03-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2017
Hello eveyone, I received CSQ at July, 2013, and submitted to the CIC Ottawa office, IP at October, but till now, there is no response, don't know what's wrong, anyone submitted around same time? Please let me know your current progress.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
flyer110 said:
Hello eveyone, I received CSQ at July, 2013, and submitted to the CIC Ottawa office, IP at October, but till now, there is no response, don't know what's wrong, anyone submitted around same time? Please let me know your current progress.
The federal stage for Ottawa (Case Processing Centre) : 20 months (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-que.asp) Patience, patience..

richardrn

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
dprograms said:
I read this somewhere in this thread. It is said that the time to process the Federal Part after the CSQ has been increased from about 1 year to 3 years partly due to the Express Entry System.
Ouch!! That's very long. 3 years for csq and another 3 years for federal. very frustating it has been.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dprograms said:
richardrn said:
Ouch!! That's very long. 3 years for csq and another 3 years for federal. very frustating it has been.
Processing times by Visa Office (NB, take these as "guidelines"), after CSQ received and CIC application submitted:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-que.asp

Yes, it's a long - too long - process :(. (When I came, years ago, CSQ + Federal took 11 months total).

cherishlady

May 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015 Quebec - 11/07/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
overall 7.5 also sent tefaq
File Transfer...
12/12/2016
Med's Request
22/12/2016
Med's Done....
23/12/2016
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
Lammawitch said:
Processing times by Visa Office (NB, take these as "guidelines"), after CSQ received and CIC application submitted:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-que.asp

Yes, it's a long - too long - process :(. (When I came, years ago, CSQ + Federal took 11 months total).
It is not 3 years just federal it depends on the VO for example Ottawa is 20 months which is less than 2 years, some people really need to read or investigate before they start throwing rumors like "I heard it increased from 1 to 3 years because of express entry" which is not true, another example is Mexico VO, since a year ago until today it is still 16 months it hasn't change.