+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

narmeen

Nov 17, 2009
Hi Vickyrocks,

Insha Allah (GOD BLESS)
i have same soon but the way my lawyer spoke to me today i think she will keep the passport for a while. :mad:

Thanks

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
Ms narmeen..i m so sorry(else i wud have flirted with u)....just kidding... :D

Dont worry...u ll be fine...let us know of any good news..

Shahi

mef

Jan 9, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2010
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
11-10-2010 (Interview & CSQ Received)
AOR Received.
07-03-2010 AOR (2):16-05-2010
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
20-12-2010 AOR Abu Dhabi 31-01-2011
Med's Request
16-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-09-2011 / additional medical on 22-11-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2012
LANDED..........
26-08-2012
Guys,

Please lets answer Narmeen's question about how long it takes for her passport to return with Canadian Visa?

Help------------------------Help----------

Thanks
Mef

manoylo_bg

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Belgrade
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2010(QSW) - 05-05-2010(Federal)
Nomination.....
31-03-2011 CSQ received
AOR Received.
28-07-2010 (QSW)
Med's Request
23-05-2011
Med's Done....
25-05-2011
Interview........
31-03-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Maybe September :)
Hello ;)

I have one question, I have received my AOR, and now I would like to send them in Vienna, a confirmation letter from my school language where I am taking french course. Do you think they will be satisfied that I am taking french course? :) How do you think they will rate this?

Ciao!

mef

Jan 9, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2010
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
11-10-2010 (Interview & CSQ Received)
AOR Received.
07-03-2010 AOR (2):16-05-2010
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
20-12-2010 AOR Abu Dhabi 31-01-2011
Med's Request
16-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-09-2011 / additional medical on 22-11-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2012
LANDED..........
26-08-2012
Hi Mano,

I think you have to waiti till you take the exam and send them copy of your Diploma .. Exam Result...

Regards
Mefleh

eddie_thomas

Jul 19, 2010
Pls help me. I need your advice.

My agency asked me to re-take TEFAQ because the result I got was not satisfying. I only got A0+ bandwith score. The exam is very expensive and its really frustrating to take the exam again. I completed 204 hrs if french classes. Can we tell quebec that I will just continue to study to become proficient?

I'm not sure what will happent if I didnt re-take the exam or I guess I just have to stick with my federal application.

chibiks

Apr 12, 2010
hi eddie,

try & keep motivated; try to deepen interest in french language and culture; this will improve your learning experience & reflect in the TeFAQ. i dont believe learning french for immigration purposes only is strong enough motivation but this is just my opinion.

Hopefully when next you take the exam, you score will be higher! best of luck.

chibiks

Apr 12, 2010
Shahi,
so i have AOR now, but i have this strange feeling i will be asked to submit proof of french proficiency and i am on a limited budget, next test date in my area for tefaq is sept 17th. i dont want a situation whereby i am told to submit proof of french proficiency and then i lose months in this, so is it advisable to take tefaq now and have it just in case - only downside is if they dont ask for it, then the $150 is as good as wasted unless i can show tefaq score when applying for jobs? should i take tefaq now even though they have not asked for it just in case they do?

eddie_thomas

Jul 19, 2010
chibiks said:
hi eddie,

try & keep motivated; try to deepen interest in french language and culture; this will improve your learning experience & reflect in the TeFAQ. i dont believe learning french for immigration purposes only is strong enough motivation but this is just my opinion.

Hopefully when next you take the exam, you score will be higher! best of luck.
thank you for your advice. I just want to know if I didnt re-take the tefaq will i still be considered? im already ran out of time since they only gave me 120 days since May. Its just that the result was not satisfying. do I still have the chance even i submitted the result? will still get interviewed?

ImmiCa

Jul 23, 2010
Muscat OMAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
Hi angeleye. how are u buddy hows ur French going if im not wrong u r self studying French at ur home. i hope you can easliy read and have started speaking French... ;D
HongKong office is so slow i havent heard from them about my AOR...

congrats MS NARMEEN hope fully you will get ur Passport in this month..you can spend ur time start Shopping for Quebec....Hopefully you will feel better...
Hi Vicky and Angeleye,

I guess you both have submitted your application. Can you guide me as to what French Language proof did u inlcude with your application? I am planning to apply soon and not sure what to include as my work schedule doesn't allow me enroll for AF classes. But on the other hand, I am aggressively learning french on my own.

Any advice here.

senuphilip

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Hello Everybody,

I am working as Senior Network Engineer till date, i had started planning to apply for the Canadian Federal job which was in the list of 38 occupation ( IT managerial) but now it was been reduced to 29 and IT is not in the list now.

I have learn t that I can apply under Quebec program which requires basic french language and English also!!!

My wife is also PG in IT and we want to apply together, please suggest whether we can apply and what are the criteria for the same.
I heard that there is no need of consultants also guide us for the same.

Also heard PR under Quebec program consist of interviews also which was not there in case of normal PR under normal Canadian PR

Please help

Thanks
Senu

canadien85

Star Member
Jul 22, 2010
INDIA.....MONTREAL.....INDIA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
hong-kong (New Delhi)
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Nomination.....
Dec, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Re: QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

senuphilip said:
Hello Everybody,

I am working as Senior Network Engineer till date, i had started planning to apply for the Canadian Federal job which was in the list of 38 occupation ( IT managerial) but now it was been reduced to 29 and IT is not in the list now.

I have learn t that I can apply under Quebec program which requires basic french language and English also!!!

My wife is also PG in IT and we want to apply together, please suggest whether we can apply and what are the criteria for the same.
I heard that there is no need of consultants also guide us for the same.

Also heard PR under Quebec program consist of interviews also which was not there in case of normal PR under normal Canadian PR

Please help

Thanks
Senu
hi senu...

jus check ur eligibily by n points by exploring following link.....it will help u a lot n clear most of the doubts.....

http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html

if u find any difficulty thn we r here 2 help u.....n thr is no need of consultant if u r well aware abt immigration process..........

bonne chance..!
(good luck)

senuphilip

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello canadien85,

I have checked my eligibility through this site
http://www.form.services.micc.gouv.qc.ca/epi/index.jsp?languageCode=en

Using the evaluation tool and validating my eligibility, my result is the following

Your result

It seems that you meet the Québec selection criteria. You may now submit an official immigration application. If you apply as a worker, consult the section Application for Selection Certificate and appendices - Permanent workers. If you are applying as a self-employed worker, consult the section Application for Selection Certificate and appendices - Businesspeople , or contact us to have the form mailed to you. Processing fees are charged when you submit an official immigration application.

I am planning to learn french from this month, does my spouse require to learn french?

We both are working in a french based MNC

Please help how we can start our preparation for the whole process

Thanks
Senu

canadien85

Star Member
Jul 22, 2010
INDIA.....MONTREAL.....INDIA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
hong-kong (New Delhi)
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Nomination.....
Dec, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
hi senu

french is 1st language over thr so u hav 2 learn n it will boost up ur case n make it more strong .......
we hav already posted some links in this forum 4 learning french so start with them.....
n of course ur spouse will aslo need 2 learn french bcoz thr r points 4 spouse language proficiency......
so start making base 4 ur pr 2 canada....

bonne chance...!

senuphilip

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello canadien85,

Is it required to learn french and pass the exam and then only I can apply for the QSW class or I can start applying the for QSW in between the processing I have to prove french & english proficiency.

Please help

thanks
senu