AOR Received.
01-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Interview........
Waived
kau_shik_patel said:
Anand please tell something

Then what will be my AOT in Bachelor of Commerce as my masters is in computer application

i am bit confuse in this two what you can say

what do you suggest anand
Hi

I am no expert on this but from my previous conversations with lawyers and persons who attended interviews, I learnt that they consider AOT based on your bachelors. Here is an example,

A close family friend got his CSQ some 15 months ago. He is bachelors in mechanical and masters in something related to computers. They were not giving even 6 points for his bachelors because his present job ( software) and his education do not match. SO they have asked question how he will survive should he gets fired from present job. He explained that though he is now a software engineer, he is working on something related to mechanical. Then they gave him points.

We simply think that by giving them the copy of diploma, we get points straight away. Officer thinks everything in adaptability point of view for principal applicant. thats why in experience section in application, they ask is your experience related to your diploma? In some cases an applicant has 16 points for diploma he earned some 5 years ago but his work experience is not related to it. officer can reject with this reason and we dont understand it. it is logocal beacuse the applicant cannot find the job in Quebec based on his experience and his diploma as they dont match.
Bottom line, I cannot for sure say how many points you get
All the best
Anand

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
kau_shik_patel said:
Then what will be my AOT in Bachelor of Commerce as my masters is in computer application

what do you suggest anand

i just need a brief explanation as quebec is not going to enter express entry next year

Please see the link below

http://www.canadavisa.com/news/entry/quebec-outlines-immigration-objectives-for-2015-31-10-14.html
Dear kau_shik_patel link,
I am also having same degree (Bachelors in commerce and Masters in Computers Science) with the working title Networks & Systems Engineer.

I have my friend who has bachelors in Economics and Masters in Computer science and he got AOT based on his working title.

AOT points awarded only if your working title related to your degree if you are working as computer/software related job than you will get AOT based on your masters degree otherwise you will get points according to your bachelors degree.

you can get understand with AOT by reading GPI as per below link

http://www.midi.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/gpi-npi/composantes_3/gpi-3-1.pdf

I hope this information will be beneficial for you.

Javeed

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 29, 2015 (Federal)
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
I sent my updated documents last month and it arrived in Montreal on October 17, 2014. I called MIDI just now, the lady on the line said my papers are "On process"...I don't know what does it mean, I ask the lady if there's any lacking documents that needs to be re-submitted she said nothing. I am feeling nervous and I don't know why... :( :( :(

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
carielilviztie said:
I sent my updated documents last month and it arrived in Montreal on October 17, 2014. I called MIDI just now, the lady on the line said my papers are "On process"...I don't know what does it mean, I ask the lady if there's any lacking documents that needs to be re-submitted she said nothing. I am feeling nervous and I don't know why... :( :( :(
Just relax dear, I sent mine in mai, till now no news

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Guys help me urgently.... my colleague is sending her docs for fsw2014 tomorrow morning but there's a small question plz anyone who already applied for fsw help me.....what do you do with forms that don't apply to you? For example... travel forms..if you have never travelled out of your country what do you do with that form? If you're not using any representative what do u do with the form? Etc for dependent forms....spouse forms etc? Hope to get a prompt answer from those who have gone tru the process guyz thanks

Stylove

kanarf

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - Mexico BIQ/Federal - POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ-April 2012/Federal -Sept 14, 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 2013
AOR Received.
CSQ-July 2013/Federal-Dec 8, 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 18, 2015
Med's Request
Feb 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 7, 2016
Interview........
waived for CSQ
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2016
LANDED..........
to be decided
I am a abit confused. my application was filed at mexico biq in april 2012. I got my aor july 2013. in oct 2013 my biq requested additional documents which was later submitted in nov 2014. i emailed my biq in july 2014 for an update and they said the file was being processed and as soon as a decision was made I would be notified via email. is it normal for things like these to happen? what should I expect next? any one out there in a similar situation?

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Hi, Stylove,if your friend is a single applicant,he does not need to fill out forms related to dependents and he is applying on his own, no need to fill out representative form too.However, travel form is concerned,he must submit it but he can check the box 'never travelled'.

djgt

Oct 27, 2014
Anand_Inida said:
Hi

I am no expert on this but from my previous conversations with lawyers and persons who attended interviews, I learnt that they consider AOT based on your bachelors. Here is an example,

A close family friend got his CSQ some 15 months ago. He is bachelors in mechanical and masters in something related to computers. They were not giving even 6 points for his bachelors because his present job ( software) and his education do not match. SO they have asked question how he will survive should he gets fired from present job. He explained that though he is now a software engineer, he is working on something related to mechanical. Then they gave him points.

We simply think that by giving them the copy of diploma, we get points straight away. Officer thinks everything in adaptability point of view for principal applicant. thats why in experience section in application, they ask is your experience related to your diploma? In some cases an applicant has 16 points for diploma he earned some 5 years ago but his work experience is not related to it. officer can reject with this reason and we dont understand it. it is logocal beacuse the applicant cannot find the job in Quebec based on his experience and his diploma as they dont match.
Bottom line, I cannot for sure say how many points you get
All the best
Anand
Hi Anand,

I have discussed with CA and we went to Income Tax Office. We have discussed him this situation with him but he refuse to do it because it is filed up online and he does not have the authority to do so. He even asked us who has done it and how because it is not possible when you have filed it online. So. please guide me how to do as i am from gujarat. Also let me know within how many days times we have to file review is it 30 or 90days from the mail we got.

Regards

DJGT

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
how can I get to know that when my application will be processed. now I am at what stage?my application is in priority or not I have applied in machining techniques which has 16 points. will I get those 16?.

Anand_Inida

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2014
Doc's Request.
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Interview........
Waived
djgt said:
Hi Anand,

I have discussed with CA and we went to Income Tax Office. We have discussed him this situation with him but he refuse to do it because it is filed up online and he does not have the authority to do so. He even asked us who has done it and how because it is not possible when you have filed it online. So. please guide me how to do as i am from gujarat. Also let me know within how many days times we have to file review is it 30 or 90days from the mail we got.

Regards

DJGT
In the begining the situation was hopeless when my father went to Income tax office with online copies to get the manual copies. I was in Montreal so everything I directed from here. A few CA said they cannot do it, but one CA in HYD and in BANG said they can do it. Many Indians faced same problem but you have to find the right contact in Income tax office who can do this. In previous posts I gave the contact info for CA in BANG and in HYD. Try to talk to him. May be they can help.
You can also find many Indian applicants in this form have done it with local CA.
All the best and try with some other CA if this one is not useful
ANand

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Anand_Inida said:
No need to withdraw the quebec application. You can still continue with Quebec and file application for federal.
I suggest that even you apply for federal put equal efforts on quebec as well.
All the best
Anand
HI Anand,

Are you sure? Isn't it illegal to apply for both? I have been trying to find valid online source from CIC website to verify, but couldn't find.

Regarding Quebec doc request, it is really annoying and I almost forgot French. haha

Thanks

Anand_Inida

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2014
Doc's Request.
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Interview........
Waived
Missionquebec said:
HI Anand,

Are you sure? Isn't it illegal to apply for both? I have been trying to find valid online source from CIC website to verify, but couldn't find.

Regarding Quebec doc request, it is really annoying to prepare and I almost forgot French. haha

Thanks
It is perfectly legal. Once you get selected in one of the missions, you need to drop the other thast it. You cannot apply PR with both.
Anand

Anand_Inida

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2014
Doc's Request.
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Interview........
Waived
Hello floks,

Just got off the phone with MICC. My CSQ has been accepted and it is in regular mail to my lawyer.

I must thank members HossamHamed and Jenalby (for giving info on process to get manual ITR-V in India) for clarifying some of the doubts I had.

All the best to other applicants. I will be active in the forum to help others get it as well.

Anand

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....