+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
bluereef said:
Yes you can submit the E-copy. I did the same and received my file number last month. No problem with IT electronic copy.
My dear, file number may be issued without seriously taking into consideration the documents. I think they can issue the file number solely on the basis of existence of all the documents ticked on the form of "Documents".

Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recvd: 08.21.2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12.12.2014
AOR Received.
Processing started 2nd line update: 03.10.2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
04.08.2015 3rd line update: 04.15.2015
Interview........
Waived DM on ECAS: 05.14.2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
what is the cap count for QSW?

bluereef

Apr 17, 2014
MALDIVES
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREAL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 18 2014
quebec8899 said:
My dear, file number may be issued without seriously taking into consideration the documents. I think they can issue the file number solely on the basis of existence of all the documents ticked on the form of "Documents".
Oh!!! Is it..??? It's dangerous,then. Is there any other special format for IT details? When I asked in my regional PF office for Tax/PF details they simply issued me an Electronic form. That's what I have submitted.

reebu1

Aug 21, 2013
jobys said:
Dear Seniors,
I applied for CSQ under skilled worker category on July 2013 and received AOR on November 2013, we both are registered nurses currently working in UAE, yesterday i received an email from them, stating that missing document for my spouse,
1. Job letter in required format
2. Pay slip ( photocopy)
3. Official translation ( all my documents provided are in English)
and it must be returned in single envelop within 90 days, failure to do so may result in rejection without further notice.
Also we had a new baby born in April 2014, but have not updated yet.
So my query is do i need to pay any fee for sending documents of my spouse and I understand that i need to pay 162 Canadian dollar for adding my dependent child.
My child's birth certificate issued from India, this can be attested in Indian embassy or not.
I am really anxious
Your valuable suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thank you all..... n good lucl
Did you apply through some agent?

Anand_Inida

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2014
Doc's Request.
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Interview........
Waived
bluereef said:
Oh!!! Is it..??? It's dangerous,then. Is there any other special format for IT details? When I asked in my regional PF office for Tax/PF details they simply issued me an Electronic form. That's what I have submitted.
I submitted the e copy and I got a letter asking for original copies or certified true copy. They gave 90 days to get them. Some how they live in 1950. Almost everything now is online in India and USA .

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
0311 said:
what is the cap count for QSW?
It was 6500 but already occupied.

quebec8899

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Anand_Inida said:
I submitted the e copy and I got a letter asking for original copies or certified true copy. They gave 90 days to get them. Some how they live in 1950. Almost everything now is online in India and USA .
What if someone submits a notarized e-copy, will they accept it?

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
jobys said:
Dear Seniors,
I applied for CSQ under skilled worker category on July 2013 and received AOR on November 2013, we both are registered nurses currently working in UAE, yesterday i received an email from them, stating that missing document for my spouse,
1. Job letter in required format (must be on letter head, must show date of employment, detailed responsibilities, job title, HOURS WORKED PER WEEK, and it must be dated and signed. It is better for the designation of the person signing to show
2. Pay slip ( photocopy) if you could send a coloured copy, not black and white or better still, a certified true copy. Try and send them payslips for 3 different months. If you could include your 1st payslip and the most recent ones, then good
3. Official translation ( all my documents provided are in English) Maybe they think the original documents were in another language. if they were, then you wold need to send an official translation if they were not do them a letter saying this and also send them certified true copies and A SWORN AFFIDAVIT that all the original documents are in English
and it must be returned in single envelop within 90 days, failure to do so may result in rejection without further notice.
Also we had a new baby born in April 2014, but have not updated yet.send them a certified true copy of the birth certificate and passport. Also send them the baby's passport photograph (check online for the number required)
So my query is do i need to pay any fee for sending documents of my spouse and I understand that i need to pay 162 Canadian dollar for adding my dependent child. if they have not requested for any additional fee payment for your spouse, then I do not think you shold bother. Please make sure the fee included for your child is the current fee. To be on the safe side call MICC call centre for clarification on the fees
My child's birth certificate issued from India, this can be attested in Indian embassy or notThere is a list of recognized people/offices for attestation on MICC's website. Kindly check .
I am really anxious

See my suggestions above. Check with other people from your country of origin as well. All the best

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
quebec8899 said:
What if someone submits a notarized e-copy, will they accept it?
If you donot have any other option,send it along with a covering letter explaining the facts from your side.May be they will be convinced

Kasing

Star Member
Dec 8, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ DAMAS
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
AOR Received.
File Opened (April 08, 2014)
IELTS Request
Submitted along with Immigration Applications
jobys said:
Dear Seniors,
2. Pay slip ( photocopy)
So my query is do i need to pay any fee for sending documents of my spouse and I understand that i need to pay 162 Canadian dollar for adding my dependent child.
My child's birth certificate issued from India, this can be attested in Indian embassy or not.
I am really anxious

Congratulations! I think once you completely submitted all the docs in a correct format they will waived your interview. Good Luck!!!

Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recvd: 08.21.2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12.12.2014
AOR Received.
Processing started 2nd line update: 03.10.2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
04.08.2015 3rd line update: 04.15.2015
Interview........
Waived DM on ECAS: 05.14.2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Subash said:
It was 6500 but already occupied.
can u send me the link plz

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
0311 said:
can u send me the link plz
here is the link

http://immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/rules-procedures.html

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
jobys said:
Dear Seniors,
2. Pay slip ( photocopy)
I am really anxious

I have this question: i saw a lot of fellow applicants received emails such as this being required to add documents. Shouldn't we include all the required documents in the first place in order to get a file number? Or they actually dont check when they issue the FN, and only check later?
Say, if one missed a few documents in the application at the first hand, it's still possible to get a FN and one still has the chance to add them later, like in this case.?

Rizza88

Jan 13, 2014
Hello everyone!

I have submitted my application to Quebec last March 10 which means it will be my 6th month this coming September 10 and unfortunately still don't have my file number. What makes me confused is that 2 of my friends submitted theirs last March 17 and March 25 have already received their file numbers last 1st week of July. All 3 of us submitted with the help of the same visa assistance agency. I know that each application is unique but I couldn't help and think that compared to one of my friends, I have 1 year more work experience (3.6 years > 2.5 years) and my IELTS scores were higher than hers. As for the other one, she submitted without a paid work experience. Both of them, like me, didn't submit any French language diploma.

I'm really nervous. My bank draft is expiring in 9 days and I just don't know what to do. :'(

Can someone please shed some light?

Thanks.

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
Rizza88 said:
Hello everyone!

I have submitted my application to Quebec last March 10 which means it will be my 6th month this coming September 10 and unfortunately still don't have my file number. What makes me confused is that 2 of my friends submitted theirs last March 17 and March 25 have already received their file numbers last 1st week of July. All 3 of us submitted with the help of the same visa assistance agency. I know that each application is unique but I couldn't help and think that compared to one of my friends, I have 1 year more work experience (3.6 years > 2.5 years) and my IELTS scores were higher than hers. As for the other one, she submitted without a paid work experience. Both of them, like me, didn't submit any French language diploma.

I'm really nervous. My bank draft is expiring in 9 days and I just don't know what to do. :'(

Can someone please shed some light?

Thanks.
Dont worry just simply check with your bank ,if your dd has been encashed.Then most likely your file number is posted out ,may be its still on the way.