Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
jomsjoms03 said:
Thanks Miumiu you're such a big help.

Unfortunately I can't open the link you have provided.
Anyways, I found this form entitled "Change to the Application for a selection certificate" (A-0520-MA 2013-09). This is it, right?

Is there any fee for this?

I agree, I should have done this before however I only got my diploma just this month.

No fee. Only adding a dependent or spouse will require you to pay. :)

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
jomsjoms03 said:
Thanks Miumiu you're such a big help.

Unfortunately I can't open the link you have provided.
Anyways, I found this form entitled "Change to the Application for a selection certificate" (A-0520-MA 2013-09). This is it, right?

Is there any fee for this?

I agree, I should have done this before however I only got my diploma just this month.
Ah, in that case, you just write a formal letter explaining to them that u jst got the actual diploma this month, although u graduated in april, or months ago.. i tnk that'll be ok..

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
any reply,stylove and bosschip.

bluereef

Apr 17, 2014
MALDIVES
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREAL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 18 2014
Hi Friends,
I have received my file number on 05th July 2014. Applied on March 20th 2014. DD en cashed. I know there is long pace of waiting.
Now I want to know how to track my file by using the number??
Thank you in advance friends.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jasvir Kumar sidhu said:
can anybody help me to calculating my points as I am not sure about total.I have three years diploma inkw bqaaq mechanical engineering after metric .13 year experience as machining technique.age 34 .wife 34 and metric .two children .ielts L6,S6,R6.5,w5.5.French b1/a2.applied in july13 and aor received.aot machining techniques .please help for my future planning what are chances and if aor received it mean points are ok or else.

We need more info. Base your application with this: http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html

Jasvir Kumar sidhu

Aug 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
s152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 July 13
Doc's Request.
15 july 2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2013 file opened 21 nov13
bosschips said:
We need more info. Base your application with this: http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html
when do you expect your csq? because my timeline is almost near you,i can guess my

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
aashu241 said:
Hello everyone
I had applied for csq in the month of march 2014 and my file was received on 20th march 2014 as per courier records
My demand draft was encashed or cleared on 8th july 2014 (this information given to me by bank from where i had made my demand draft )
Though I have reference number of my file, but till now 23.08.2014 i didn't receive aor or file number from them
Can anybody tell me they will send email for my file number or they will post letter for my file number ?
How much i have to wait for my file number ?
They sent it out by snail mail, a letter, the slowest type, so u should receive it soon i guess.

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
varuen said:
How Can I Withdraw my application? Till now I have got the AOR?
Is there any specific process?

Hi,

I am also planning for the same .Share me if you get to know the process. By the way,any progress on your FSW?

Regards,

devang3d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rabb said:
Hi Seniors,
NEED URGENT HELP.

I got mail to update documents. I need to update Birth certificates. But currently I am not having as birth certificate, as they were not issues to person who born before 1989. I am from India.

Please let me know if QSW accept 10th certificate (with one parent name & DOB on it).

Thanks
Hi,

I am also from india and born in 1986 and i have birth certificate in English and in my native language
I suggest you to please contact "Corporation office" if you born in city.
If you born in any Village then contact "Gram Panchyat"
If you born in any Taluka then contact "Taluka Panchayat"

chloesong

Aug 24, 2014
I posted a question but didn't get any response. I'm re-posting here to see if anybody can offer any insight for my situation! Thank you in advance!

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone could share their experience with going through with the QSW category.

After graduating from a Quebec university and getting the CSQ, my application was received in January of 2014. I indicated Manila as my office - I'm South Korean - even though I reside in Canada because the processing time was supposedly significantly faster.

I got a request for the medical pretty soon after along with acknowledgment that my application was "considered complete" and, on ECAS, it said that my medical was received in April. Then late-May, I got a checklist reminder email, saying that RPR fee should be paid and any outstanding documents should be mailed to the CIO. I unintentionally delayed paying the RPR fee (after looking through the topics here, I realised that it should've been paid as soon as I got the email - I thought it could wait til the last minute) and paid it late-July. I haven't heard anything back since then and when I emailed the Manila office asking the progress of my application, they replied saying that they do not have my application there! Again, I haven't heard anything back from the CIO or the Manila office following my panicked reply asking where my application could possibly be. I've been under the impression that all that was left was the passport request! Or is it not required if your citizenship is from a visitor-visa-exempt country?

So... I've spent the past couple of weeks in fear that, maybe, I've been waiting in vain. If there's anybody who could shed some light on my situation - if my application apparently isn't at the visa office I've indicated, where could it be? How long should it take between paying the RPR fee and hearing from CIC i.e. passport request? WHAT IS GOING ON?! - it would be greatly and genuinely appreciated!

Thank you!

Chloe

Johann Pimenta

Jul 25, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
13-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
03-04-2014
Interview........
Completed CSQ interview on 03-09-2013
LANDED..........
04-11-2015
devang3d said:
Hi,

I am also from india and born in 1986 and i have birth certificate in English and in my native language
I suggest you to please contact "Corporation office" if you born in city.
If you born in any Village then contact "Gram Panchyat"
If you born in any Taluka then contact "Taluka Panchayat"
You can make a legal affidavit stating your birth date. Canada immigration accepts that too.

Johann Pimenta

Jul 25, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
13-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
03-04-2014
Interview........
Completed CSQ interview on 03-09-2013
LANDED..........
04-11-2015
chloesong said:
I posted a question but didn't get any response. I'm re-posting here to see if anybody can offer any insight for my situation! Thank you in advance!

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone could share their experience with going through with the QSW category.

After graduating from a Quebec university and getting the CSQ, my application was received in January of 2014. I indicated Manila as my office - I'm South Korean - even though I reside in Canada because the processing time was supposedly significantly faster.

I got a request for the medical pretty soon after along with acknowledgment that my application was "considered complete" and, on ECAS, it said that my medical was received in April. Then late-May, I got a checklist reminder email, saying that RPR fee should be paid and any outstanding documents should be mailed to the CIO. I unintentionally delayed paying the RPR fee (after looking through the topics here, I realised that it should've been paid as soon as I got the email - I thought it could wait til the last minute) and paid it late-July. I haven't heard anything back since then and when I emailed the Manila office asking the progress of my application, they replied saying that they do not have my application there! Again, I haven't heard anything back from the CIO or the Manila office following my panicked reply asking where my application could possibly be. I've been under the impression that all that was left was the passport request! Or is it not required if your citizenship is from a visitor-visa-exempt country?

So... I've spent the past couple of weeks in fear that, maybe, I've been waiting in vain. If there's anybody who could shed some light on my situation - if my application apparently isn't at the visa office I've indicated, where could it be? How long should it take between paying the RPR fee and hearing from CIC i.e. passport request? WHAT IS GOING ON?! - it would be greatly and genuinely appreciated!

Thank you!

Chloe
Hi Chloe, if your application is not at the indicated Visa Office which in your case is Manila, then it will definitely be at the CIO office in Nova Scotia and the CIO itself will process your application and issue your visa. I am in a similar situation like you where the CIO is going to process my visa directly.

I am originally from India, but I have been living in USA for the last 5 years. I got my CSQ in December 2013 and did my medicals in April 2014. Since April 2014, I have not heard anything from the CIO office. However, my lawyer confirmed that the CIO office will directly process my visa and not my Visa Office which in my case is New Delhi, India. It seems they process certain cases directly in the CIO office.

Hope that helps