+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

proreo

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To all candidates/applicants who belong to Vienna office (federal or former Quebec)
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/EN/biq/vienna/territories.html
BIQ Vienna: Albania, Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kirghizistan, Macedonia, Moldavia, Mongolia, Ouzbekistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia-Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine.

But also http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/vienna.asp
CIC Vienna: Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia

Please share with us here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-applicants-from-vienna-office-lets-connect-here-t177221.0.html

getalambaig

Aug 20, 2014
Dear All,
I am seeking your feedback upon success or whats next on my application. details are as follow
Applied from Pakistan
Applied on March 2011
File Number received end of 2011
I am working as Sr Telecom Engr and applied as, I think, under Telecom or Computers
longgggggggg silence then suddenly I got email on 07 July 2014 to submit missing documents (attested copy of degrees, salary slips and TAX proof)
I submit these requirements on 28 July...

Please share your experienced views when and what is going to happen, what is status of my file.

Please also share my passport has been renewed should I send this update to them and dose this change needs to pay "change fees"

Regards
good luck to all.

proreo

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
getalambaig said:
Please share your experienced views when and what is going to happen, what is status of my file.
They have started some work... at least it seems so.

Check out the processing times for your country: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.php?pays=txt-pays-pakistan#formulaire_delais

reebu1

Aug 21, 2013
Miumiu said:
Dear, did you at least get charged? Your credit card or other payment method? If the answer is yes then your file number is on the way. If you cant wait anymore, you can always choose to call them and ask.
Hi
how long does it take to get a response from their side on the file number. Since I applied in March 2014, I should have atleast received the file number by now.

proreo

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reebu1.. quoting from the website above

"If your application meets all of the submission requirements, a letter confirming that your file has been opened and indicating the official date of receipt of your application will be sent to you within 4 to 7 months."

jomsjoms03

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
09-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Hi Guys I recently got my Master's degree in Nursing Certificate and Transcript of Records. Graduated last April 2014, Got my AOR last June 2014. My question is how can I update my file and would there be fee for that?

Thanks! =)

AMR2011

Aug 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2011, Federal App Rec. in NS: 29-June-2015(Sent:18/6)
Doc's Request.
CSQ: 04-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ: 29-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2012; Federal AOR: 7-August 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
"Medical Received": 26-02-2016; PPR: 29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 29-02-2016; Visa Issued: 3/3/2016
LANDED..........
4-Oct-2016; PR Card received: 15th Dec 2016!!!!!
getalambaig said:
Dear All,
I am seeking your feedback upon success or whats next on my application. details are as follow
Applied from Pakistan
Applied on March 2011
File Number received end of 2011
I am working as Sr Telecom Engr and applied as, I think, under Telecom or Computers
longgggggggg silence then suddenly I got email on 07 July 2014 to submit missing documents (attested copy of degrees, salary slips and TAX proof)
I submit these requirements on 28 July...

Please also share my passport has been renewed should I send this update to them and dose this change needs to pay "change fees"

Regards
good luck to all.
What is your AOT and French level. Looks like, you can get a CSQ without interview? DO you have enough points?

Where are other 2011 applicants from Pakistan and India. Any progress?

Nuvin

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
Hi senior

I am applied from QSW. Outside Quebec. My visa is ready to issue so they request us to send CSQ to renew does anyone have any idea how Lind does it take to renew an expired CSQ please?

Thanks

:)

Anand_Inida

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2014
Doc's Request.
01-08-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along
Interview........
Waived
I foundout that in India if you file taxes online you get the confirmation online only. they dont send any paper copy to us. most of the coorporate companies do the same ( it makes sesnse as you see giving letters to millions makes no sesnse).
now i have trouble with the proof of income tax as quebec MICC does not accept online copies. after contacting the IRS india they have confirmed that they dont give the certified copies, all are available online only.

How should I convince the MICC about this? Can any one give me new suggestions.
I have 60 days left to reply to their mail.

Anand

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
reebu1 said:
Hi
how long does it take to get a response from their side on the file number. Since I applied in March 2014, I should have atleast received the file number by now.
It took 4-7 months, before that, your payment will be taken so you actually can know earlier than 4 months. Like us, we applied May 22 2014, and my credit card got charged on August 19, 2014, only about three months, so i know as early as this point, that i am going to get the file number in september or octorber. They charge you first, then mail out the file number which takes a long time as it's by snail mail. Hope this has helped you...

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
jomsjoms03 said:
Hi Guys I recently got my Master's degree in Nursing Certificate and Transcript of Records. Graduated last April 2014, Got my AOR last June 2014. My question is how can I update my file and would there be fee for that?

Thanks! =)
Go to their website, "official immigration application", quote "To request a change to your application for a selection certificate or that of your spouse, complete the Change to an application for a selection certificate (Dynamic PDF, 82 Kb) form and return it to us along with the necessary documents within 30 days after the change."
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/index.html

You should have done it as soon as you got your AOR in June. Now it's already August. Would it be affected? -- Other seniors here, any suggestions?

Nuvin

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
Anand_Inida said:
I foundout that in India if you file taxes online you get the confirmation online only. they dont send any paper copy to us. most of the coorporate companies do the same ( it makes sesnse as you see giving letters to millions makes no sesnse).
now i have trouble with the proof of income tax as quebec MICC does not accept online copies. after contacting the IRS india they have confirmed that they dont give the certified copies, all are available online only.

How should I convince the MICC about this? Can any one give me new suggestions.
I have 60 days left to reply to their mail.

Anand
Hi Get it certify by Notary certify

jomsjoms03

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
09-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Miumiu said:
Go to their website, "official immigration application", quote "To request a change to your application for a selection certificate or that of your spouse, complete the Change to an application for a selection certificate (Dynamic PDF, 82 Kb) form and return it to us along with the necessary documents within 30 days after the change."
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/index.html

You should have done it as soon as you got your AOR in June. Now it's already August. Would it be affected? -- Other seniors here, any suggestions?
Thanks Miumiu you're such a big help.

Unfortunately I can't open the link you have provided.
Anyways, I found this form entitled "Change to the Application for a selection certificate" (A-0520-MA 2013-09). This is it, right?

Is there any fee for this?

I agree, I should have done this before however I only got my diploma just this month.