+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Sep 29, 2013
Do you know this announcement? It means that the processing time will take at least 40-50 months for Asian? And, everyone will be to applied, not depends you are belong the period before or after the 1st.Aug? Oh, my God.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/EN/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.php?pays=txt-pays-philippines#formulaire_delais

reebu1

Aug 21, 2013
Miumiu said:
Please know that the waiting period is 4 to 7 months, so technically your condition is still within this range of time. When was it cashed? They send it out via snail mail so it could take up to a month to arrive in your hands..
I myself had applied on March 2014, but havn't received any feedback from them. No file number so far. Having to think about it, I am not sure how they count the applications. ???

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
reebu1 said:
I myself had applied on March 2014, but havn't received any feedback from them. No file number so far. Having to think about it, I am not sure how they count the applications. ???
Check with your bank ,if u have used a DD,whether its encashed,or check your credit card if the money is debited from your account.

Milan kunwar

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th july 2014
AOR Received.
16th September 2014 file opened and 13th oct 2014 AOR received
Dear all
One of my friends has applied qsw on august 2014. According to TNT currior service her application has reached there at 3 pm on 11 august 2014. She and I called to MICC last week. Micc told that her file didnot secured the spot because the cap of 6500 had fullfilled before august 2014. According to them they are returning files submitted aftre august 1, 2014.

Rabb

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Jeanalby & seniors,
Below is the mail which i got from Quebec, now i need help on which all documents i need to send as it is having 2 appendix (A&B)
Appendix A is documents required. (these are ready to send)
Appendix B is also there for update documents.

Translated into english

**********************************************************************************************************
Re: Missing documents or non-compliant and update your file

Sir,

We have received your request for a selection certificate Quebec. However, we found that certain documents requested were not provided or that the format is not consistent with what is required (original, certified copy or photocopy). To process your request, we need or documents checked in the attached list. (See Appendix A)
You must also supply, supporting documentation, any new information (updated) useful in analyzing your case. Examples: new degree, adding a dependent. (See Appendix B)

If your family situation changes in the coming months, you must immediately send us the Modification form to apply for a certificate of selection, and all documents required to process this change request to the address listed at the end of this letter. The form to the following address:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/formulaires/formulaire-titre/dcs-travailleurs/index.html
You must also pay the costs of this change. For current rates and method of payment, visit the following address:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/frais

You have a period of 90 days from the mailing date of this letter to send us in one package by mail, all outstanding documents requested in the required format (Appendix A) and all documents to support the update of your file (Appendix B).

You will find the form documents submitted in support of the application for a selection certificate (http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/documents-subject) details the requirements that must be observed regarding the format and the translation of each document submitted. The format "certified copy" indicates that the copy of the document must be certified by a recognized authority issuing country of the document. For the recognized authorities, you should refer to the list of recognized authorities for certifying documents (http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/liste-authorities-recognized).

You must ensure you submit the documentation in the format required, together with this letter and appendices A and B, at the following address:
285 Notre-Dame Street West, 4th Floor,
Montreal, Quebec H2X 1T8

Failing receipt within the time fixed a response from you and all the required documents in a single shipment, we intend to reject your application for a selection certificate as stipulated in the Immigration Act in Quebec and , without any further notice. Our decision will be made upon receipt of your shipment, even if the maximum time limit has not expired.

Thank you for your cooperation and your interest for Quebec. Please accept, Sir, Yours faithfully.

Sabrina Daneau-Montplaisir
Officer socio-economic aid

SCHEDULE A (I M READY WITH THESE)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED

Please return this list together of the document checked below.
Documentation to verify the identity and civil status •

Certified copy of your birth certificate (I M READY WITH THESE)
To: Principal applicant or principal applicant Current spouse R • R

Original translation:
To: Principal Applicant or Applicant main R Current spouse R
Education and Training •

Certified copy of transcripts corresponding to academic degrees and presented a list of courses for all grades that led to obtaining these degrees, if the names of the courses are not listed on the transcript (For this i have transcripts for dergrees)

To: Spouse or Partner
Master of Arts
Bachelor of Arts
Certified copy of transcripts issued by the institution corresponding to degrees or vocational secondary education for all years of study leading to obtaining these qualifications. If course titles are not listed on transcripts, you must also provide a list of courses in the program (Need to know what is this required as it is same to above)
Experience gained over the last five years •

Photocopy of the last three pays slips current job

To: Principal applicant or principal applicant
a spouse (if applicable)

Certificate of lawfulness of your work experience during the past five years •

Original or certified copy of proof of social security contributions or proof of exemption from payment of social security premiums issued by a government authority

To: Principal Applicant or Applicant main R (From 2007-2011)

Note: If you are unable to provide proof of social security contributions or proof of exemption from payment of social security premiums, you must provide the original or certified true copy of the original proof of payment of the income tax. (Income-Tax Department or ITR-V Acknowledgement Acknowledgement)

ATTENTION

Documents issued by an employer and electronic documents are not accepted as proof of social security contributions or the payment of income tax.
Note: If you are submitting documents or portions of documents in a language other than French or English, you must provide the original translation by a qualified translator. The original translation must include the seal of the translator recognized. Texts, seals and signatures of the original document must be translated.

APPENDIX B (DO I NEED TO SEND THIS ALSO)
UPDATE FILE

To be considered, any update must be accompanied by supporting documentation in the required format. Please refer to the form document submitted in support of your application for a selection certificate Quebec for a list of required documents and the required format.

*** Check one box per item ***
New information to be transmitted

Documentation to verify the identity and civil status
Resident status in a country other than the country of citizenship
Education and qualifications - Principal applicant
Work Experience - Principal applicant
Legality of professional experience - Principal applicant
Filing the original certificate of results of a test recognized by the French Ministry of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion - Principal applicant
Filing the original certificate of results of an English test recognized by the Ministry of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion - Principal applicant
Education and Training - Spouse
Filing the original certificate of results of a test recognized by the French Ministry of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion - Spouse
Adding a spouse or dependent child
Removing a spouse of a dependent child
Supporting documents for your family in Quebec
Supporting documents for your stay in Quebec prior
Filing a validated job offer

NB: Please do not send attached documents.
Department of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion
Management of economic immigration - International
Service selection of skilled workers
Eastern Sector, Americas, Asia, Middle East
285 Notre-Dame Street West, 4th Floor
Montreal (Québec) H2X 1T8
CANADA
www.immigration- quebec.gouv.qc.ca

***********************************************************************************************************

reebu1

Aug 21, 2013
sony.sidhu2 said:
hi everyone . i m from india .i applied as Quebec Skilled worker in marach 2014 .and i got file no in 30 july 2014.
what can i do now?
What profession did you apply under?

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Rabb said:
Hi Jeanalby & seniors,
Below is the mail which i got from Quebec, now i need help on which all documents i need to send as it is having 2 appendix (A&B)
Appendix A is documents required. (these are ready to send)
Appendix B is also there for update documents.

Translated into english

**********************************************************************************************************
Re: Missing documents or non-compliant and update your file

Sir,

We have received your request for a selection certificate Quebec. However, we found that certain documents requested were not provided or that the format is not consistent with what is required (original, certified copy or photocopy). To process your request, we need or documents checked in the attached list. (See Appendix A)
You must also supply, supporting documentation, any new information (updated) useful in analyzing your case. Examples: new degree, adding a dependent. (See Appendix B)

If your family situation changes in the coming months, you must immediately send us the Modification form to apply for a certificate of selection, and all documents required to process this change request to the address listed at the end of this letter. The form to the following address:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/formulaires/formulaire-titre/dcs-travailleurs/index.html
You must also pay the costs of this change. For current rates and method of payment, visit the following address:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/frais

You have a period of 90 days from the mailing date of this letter to send us in one package by mail, all outstanding documents requested in the required format (Appendix A) and all documents to support the update of your file (Appendix B).

You will find the form documents submitted in support of the application for a selection certificate (http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/documents-subject) details the requirements that must be observed regarding the format and the translation of each document submitted. The format "certified copy" indicates that the copy of the document must be certified by a recognized authority issuing country of the document. For the recognized authorities, you should refer to the list of recognized authorities for certifying documents (http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/liste-authorities-recognized).

You must ensure you submit the documentation in the format required, together with this letter and appendices A and B, at the following address:
285 Notre-Dame Street West, 4th Floor,
Montreal, Quebec H2X 1T8

Failing receipt within the time fixed a response from you and all the required documents in a single shipment, we intend to reject your application for a selection certificate as stipulated in the Immigration Act in Quebec and , without any further notice. Our decision will be made upon receipt of your shipment, even if the maximum time limit has not expired.

Thank you for your cooperation and your interest for Quebec. Please accept, Sir, Yours faithfully.

Sabrina Daneau-Montplaisir
Officer socio-economic aid

SCHEDULE A (I M READY WITH THESE)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED

Please return this list together of the document checked below.
Documentation to verify the identity and civil status •

Certified copy of your birth certificate (I M READY WITH THESE)
To: Principal applicant or principal applicant Current spouse R • R

Original translation:
To: Principal Applicant or Applicant main R Current spouse R
Education and Training •

Certified copy of transcripts corresponding to academic degrees and presented a list of courses for all grades that led to obtaining these degrees, if the names of the courses are not listed on the transcript (For this i have transcripts for dergrees)

Master of Arts
Bachelor of Arts
Certified copy of transcripts issued by the institution corresponding to degrees or vocational secondary education for all years of study leading to obtaining these qualifications. If course titles are not listed on transcripts, you must also provide a list of courses in the program (Need to know what is this required as it is same to above)
Experience gained over the last five years •

Photocopy of the last three pays slips current job

To: Principal applicant or principal applicant
a spouse (if applicable)

Certificate of lawfulness of your work experience during the past five years •

Original or certified copy of proof of social security contributions or proof of exemption from payment of social security premiums issued by a government authority

Note: If you are unable to provide proof of social security contributions or proof of exemption from payment of social security premiums, you must provide the original or certified true copy of the original proof of payment of the income tax. (Income-Tax Department or ITR-V Acknowledgement Acknowledgement)

ATTENTION

Documents issued by an employer and electronic documents are not accepted as proof of social security contributions or the payment of income tax.
Note: If you are submitting documents or portions of documents in a language other than French or English, you must provide the original translation by a qualified translator. The original translation must include the seal of the translator recognized. Texts, seals and signatures of the original document must be translated.

APPENDIX B (DO I NEED TO SEND THIS ALSO)
UPDATE FILE

To be considered, any update must be accompanied by supporting documentation in the required format. Please refer to the form document submitted in support of your application for a selection certificate Quebec for a list of required documents and the required format.

*** Check one box per item ***
New information to be transmitted

Documentation to verify the identity and civil status
Resident status in a country other than the country of citizenship
Education and qualifications - Principal applicant
Work Experience - Principal applicant
Legality of professional experience - Principal applicant
Filing the original certificate of results of a test recognized by the French Ministry of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion - Principal applicant
Filing the original certificate of results of an English test recognized by the Ministry of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion - Principal applicant
Education and Training - Spouse
Filing the original certificate of results of a test recognized by the French Ministry of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion - Spouse
Adding a spouse or dependent child
Removing a spouse of a dependent child
Supporting documents for your family in Quebec
Supporting documents for your stay in Quebec prior
Filing a validated job offer

NB: Please do not send attached documents.
Department of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion
Management of economic immigration - International
Service selection of skilled workers
Eastern Sector, Americas, Asia, Middle East
285 Notre-Dame Street West, 4th Floor
Montreal (Québec) H2X 1T8
CANADA
www.immigration- quebec.gouv.qc.ca

***********************************************************************************************************
RABB: please share your timeline with us.

To answer your queries:

THE FIRST ARE YOUR COMPLETE TRANSCRIPTS, CONSIDERING YOU ARE THE P.A.

THE SECOND TRANSCRIPTS ARE THOSE OF YOUR SPOUSE. SO BOTH ARE NEEDED.

APPENDIX "B" SHOULD BE INCLUDED IF YOU HAVE ANY NEW STUFF TO SUPPORT YOUR FILE BECAUSE AFTER THIS SUBMISSION YOUR FILE IS GONNA BE RECALCULATED, AND EITHER WAIVED OR SCHEDULED FOR INTERVIEW. E.G. NEW LANGUAGE TEST RESULTS (BETTER THAN WHAT YOU SUBMITTED BEFORE), A NEW BABY, NEW ADDRESS, NEW DEGREE ETC

PS: don't forget to share your timeline.

Stylove

bullrules

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Hi,

I need help from some one in this regard.

I submitted the form for quebec in Dec 2013 and got AOR in March 2014. After that i did not heard from them. I have the following changes in my life

1 - New baby
2 - New job
3 - And moved to new location which changed my residence address

What are the things that i need to submit to the immigration department ?

Appreciate your detailed inputs in this.

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
Stylove said:

To answer your queries:

(Both bachelors and masters )

APPENDIX "B" SHOULD BE INCLUDED IF YOU HAVE ANY NEW STUFF TO SUPPORT YOUR FILE BECAUSE AFTER THIS SUBMISSION YOUR FILE IS GONNA BE RECALCULATED, AND EITHER WAIVED OR SCHEDULED FOR INTERVIEW. E.G. NEW LANGUAGE TEST RESULTS (BETTER THAN WHAT YOU SUBMITTED BEFORE), A NEW BABY, NEW ADDRESS, NEW DEGREE ETC

Stylove

Rabb

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stylove said:

To answer your queries:

Stylove
Thanks for clarification Stylove.

I have got AOR in August 2011.

shery84

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-14
Doc's Request.
21-12-2015 updated on 15-02-2016
AOR Received.
file opened 12/06/14
IELTS Request
sent with app
getalambaig said:
Congrates
Many congratulations. Would you please share your timeline with us. And also your area of training and country.

shery84

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-14
Doc's Request.
21-12-2015 updated on 15-02-2016
AOR Received.
file opened 12/06/14
IELTS Request
sent with app
bullrules said:
Hi,

I need help from some one in this regard.

I submitted the form for quebec in Dec 2013 and got AOR in March 2014. After that i did not heard from them. I have the following changes in my life

1 - New baby
2 - New job
3 - And moved to new location which changed my residence address

Fill change to the application from. And check appropriate boxes for your change and also attach supporting documents of your change ex. New job appointment letter new addres baby birth certificate and send it to micc asap. Also write a cover letter , explaining ur changes.

What are the things that i need to submit to the immigration department ?

Appreciate your detailed inputs in this.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
reebu1 said:
Dear, did you at least get charged? Your credit card or other payment method? If the answer is yes then your file number is on the way. If you cant wait anymore, you can always choose to call them and ask.