Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JULY 2014
AOR Received.
17 SEPT 2014
death_fast said:
same problem as mine what should we do
I believe for the pregnancy , you should wait when she gives birth and when you have sorted out the baby's passport or id card that is when yopu should add the inform MICC to add the baby, she is only pregnant right now and no child is yet present yet so no need to alert them

as for the job for me you just leave as it is... except you have already the last 3 months payslips even so if I were you i wont alert them now except new documents are requested.

just my two cents

djolens1

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
B501
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2013
Nomination.....
20-08-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2013
Interview........
Put on interview waiting list 26-11-2014
death_fast said:
same problem as mine what should we do
You don't have to inform them about the job change.

For pregnancy, you do nothing until the baby is born. Then you have to send them translated birth certificate for the baby, first page of baby's passport, passport size photo of a baby, fill the document Change to an application for a selection certificate and to pay fee for a minor child (C$ 162). You have 30 days after the baby is born to collect all the documents and to send them.

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the bobosnk said:
I believe for the pregnancy , you should wait when she gives birth and when you have sorted out the baby's passport or id card that is when yopu should add the inform MICC to add the baby, she is only pregnant right now and no child is yet present yet so no need to alert them

as for the job for me you just leave as it is... except you have already the last 3 months payslips even so if I were you i wont alert them now except new documents are requested.

just my two cents
Any suggestion on renewed passport ? Is it required to be updated ?

the bobosnk

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ROME
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JULY 2014
AOR Received.
17 SEPT 2014
swamik said:
Any suggestion on renewed passport ? Is it required to be updated ?

if the QSC comes with your passport number written on it then i think you have to inform them

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the bobosnk said:

if the QSC comes with your passport number written on it then i think you have to inform them
Thank you.

I believe not letting them know of passport change, will not amount to disobeying the rules and can lead to termination of application;

Swami

jomsjoms03

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
09-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
the bobosnk said:

For me if you could afford it then its better go to the safest route. Just send them an update.
We'll never know if it will make any problem in the future.

My residence visa here in UAE will be expiring this month, I will be sending then the updated one once I have it. Its better to stay safe =)

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
jomsjoms03 said:
For me if you could afford it then its better go to the safest route. Just send them an update.
We'll never know if it will make any problem in the future.

My residence visa here in UAE will be expiring this month, I will be sending then the updated one once I have it. Its better to stay safe =)
That's 100% right ,let's play safe nobody could afford to take risk here in this waiting game.It is better to update any significant changes in our file...

dejohns

May 30, 2014
Dear Seniors,
Your help will be appreciated....

I got my AOR in May 2014. I just came to know that my total processing time is 41 months and this really hurts. If you can lead me in the below questions, will be of great help....

1. Do we have any option or chance to move to federal migration with this same AOR?

2. If I want to apply for Federal Migration whether it have to be a different application?

3. Whether there will be any problem in applying for Federal and Quebec at the same time?

richardrn

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
Dejohns, as far as I know, you can't just move your application from qsw to fsw. You have to make a separate application for that. I think, there will be no problem if you apply for fsw, only, you have to drop the other when you already received the selection certificate.

Johann Pimenta

Jul 25, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
13-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
03-04-2014
Interview........
Completed CSQ interview on 03-09-2013
LANDED..........
04-11-2015
jazv4 said:
Yes, it went to Nova Scotia first. Got AOR from them with file number (took 30 days)

Then it went to mexico, got confirmation from Mexico that my application had arrived there. Same day, they sent medical request and police certificate request. (About 45 days after AOR)

then nothing... been waiting since then.
I guess my case is much worse than yours. My application was filed in Nova Scotia on 13th February 2014 and the Nova Scotia office itself asked for medical and Police certificates in March 2014. I did my medicals in April 2014 and gave all police certificates in May 2014 to the Nova Scotia office. My application has not even gone to Ottawa which is where all USA and Canada applications are supposed to go for processing after going to the CIO office in Nova Scotia office. I have no idea whats going on. The Ottawa office is supposed to take 20 months for processing applications and mine has not even reached them.

jomsjoms03

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
09-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Jenalby said:
As I mentioned we need to wait to hear from them such as interview notification or interview waiting list letter or any letter asking to update some more documents ,or a letter which says your file is waiting for final decision or even directly CSQ. So we Indians need to wait as they have mentioned 41 months after file number for the preliminary assessment..So this what we have to wait for in this waiting phase..
GOOD LUCK .....
I have known Filipino applicant who lodged his application here in the UAE. He is a nurse. Got his AOR June 2013; he is currently scheduled for interview this September 2014 in Abu Dhabi.

It seems like the timeframe is true since I know also some applicants from the Philippines who have almost the same date of AOR but still no update as of the moment.

Anyways, lets hope after the cap has been fully filled and the express entry has taken effect next year the backlog of applications will be reduced.

kroduk

Star Member
Jul 21, 2012
Chandigarh, India
Hi
I applied for QSW in Feb 2013 and got my AOR in April 2013 from India. Since then nothing has happened

Can someone update me about -
1) What happened to the class action suit against retrospective application of August 2013 rules for previous applicants. New rules after August 2013 required minimum B2 level of french to get language points. Will it apply to pre-august applicants

2) By when can I expect to hear an update on my file. I am not a Nurse..i guess only nurse application are being prioritized right now.

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
jomsjoms03 said:
I have known Filipino applicant who lodged his application here in the UAE. He is a nurse. Got his AOR June 2013; he is currently scheduled for interview this September 2014 in Abu Dhabi.

It seems like the timeframe is true since I know also some applicants from the Philippines who have almost the same date of AOR but still no update as of the moment.

Anyways, lets hope after the cap has been fully filled and the express entry has taken effect next year the backlog of applications will be reduced.
It's clearly significant that UAE has faster processing time,,,let's wait and see..

death_fast

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2014
AOR Received.
22 may 2014
the bobosnk said:

just my two cents
thnx for the

death_fast

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2014
AOR Received.
22 may 2014
new rules says that we have to wait for 41 months for csq we can't wait that much time I think I should withdraw the documents any suggestion what is next