Doc's Request.
21-12-2015 updated on 15-02-2016
AOR Received.
file opened 12/06/14
IELTS Request
sent with app
allah said:
hi,

i have file my application for csq in june 2012, and now they are asking me to present last five years income tax returns. which i am not having, because my salary was low. and i did not pay any tax. so pls suggest me to satisfy them. i have already sent my all experience certificates along with the application. now according to indian rule i can not get more that past two years tax returns.
Kindly change your username its name of GOD ' THE ALMIGHTY ALLAH' and you can not have this name. Plz do that urgently.

Rabb

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
I am new to this discussion but an old applicant of 2011. No updates yet from any..... Will they plan any future mission fro Asia.

Waiting since long.

dabhiumesh

Feb 25, 2014
i applied by Aug -13 and received first letter by nov-13 for acknowledgment. but no response after from hong kong office.
does any one have idea how long it take to get CSQ?

thanks
Umesh

router1

Jun 28, 2014
dabhiumesh said:
i applied by Aug -13 and received first letter by nov-13 for acknowledgment. but no response after from hong kong office.
does any one have idea how long it take to get CSQ?

thanks
Umesh
LOL 3 years + Unlimited years,
Try federal or other immigration.
Quebec is 3rd class government.

flangepoint

Jun 1, 2014
Hello to all seniors in the house,

I've come back again with one more query. Please, please help me out here.

Here's the situation.
I'm Indian & have an Indian passport which expires in Oct 2015. The Indian guidelines for renewal permit me to renew this passport only when it is within 1 year of expiry. So in thia case I can submit my renewal only after Oct 2014 (4 months from here).

The CSQ guidelines say, your passport should be valid for at least a year when you apply. ( I dont know how to interpret this statement)

Here's the question:
Will they consider my passport as vaild? (I'm applying next week, 9th July 2014)

Is the validity of passport counted from the date of application or is it counted from the date they open my file.

Anybody who has been in this situtaion, can you please throw some light on this issue?

Many thanks in advance.

kometra

Jun 30, 2014
Hi,

I'm finding it really difficult to find a list of all universities recognised by MELS (in order to get points).
Does anyone have any idea where to find this? I've been on the MELS website but am only finding Quebec schools :(

Thanks!!

DreamQuebec

Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2013
AOR Received.
04-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submited with Application
flangepoint said:
Hello to all seniors in the house,

I've come back again with one more query. Please, please help me out here.

Here's the situation.
I'm Indian & have an Indian passport which expires in Oct 2015. The Indian guidelines for renewal permit me to renew this passport only when it is within 1 year of expiry. So in thia case I can submit my renewal only after Oct 2014 (4 months from here).

The CSQ guidelines say, your passport should be valid for at least a year when you apply. ( I dont know how to interpret this statement)

Here's the question:
Will they consider my passport as vaild? (I'm applying next week, 9th July 2014)

Is the validity of passport counted from the date of application or is it counted from the date they open my file.

Anybody who has been in this situtaion, can you please throw some light on this issue?

Many thanks in advance.
validity of passport counted From the date when you apply so don't worry.

dejohns

May 30, 2014
Dear All,

What we have to do to getting a waiver in interview? Is it necessary that we have to submit B2 result for a waiver? or without french itself we can get waiver if we have enough points?

Do we have any friends here who got waiver without studying french?

Thanks

cherishlady

May 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015 Quebec - 11/07/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
overall 7.5 also sent tefaq
File Transfer...
12/12/2016
Med's Request
22/12/2016
Med's Done....
23/12/2016
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
dejohns said:
Dear All,

What we have to do to getting a waiver in interview? Is it necessary that we have to submit B2 result for a waiver? or without french itself we can get waiver if we have enough points?

Do we have any friends here who got waiver without studying french?

Thanks
You can get a waiver in interview only if you have 55 points by yourself or 63 if you apply as a couple or family and only if you have claimed point for french. If you have 55 or 63 points without french, immigration may call you for an interview and in that interview you have to proof tht you speak french. Remember that Quebec is a francophone province its supposed that you speak french. Submitting a b2 diploma and getting more than 55/63 points will give you a waiver of the interview.

router1

Jun 28, 2014
;D ;D ;D ;D

cherishlady said:
You can get a waiver in interview only if you have 55 points by yourself or 63 if you apply as a couple or family and only if you have claimed point for french. If you have 55 or 63 points without french, immigration may call you for an interview and in that interview you have to proof tht you speak french. Remember that Quebec is a francophone province its supposed that you speak french. Submitting a b2 diploma and getting more than 55/63 points will give you a waiver of the interview.

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
cherishlady said:
But it is a point system. Does this mean that even if you have 55/63 points before the interview yet you do not speak french they will still deny you a CSQ?

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spanky84us said:
But it is a point system. Does this mean that even if you have 55/63 points before the interview yet you do not speak french they will still deny you a CSQ?
Its not like that, in the interview they check if you can adapt to Quebec, they see your chances of survival in a French Community, its always better if you start learning French now so that you can at least convince them that you are ready to adapt.

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
nikolain said:
Its not like that, in the interview they check if you can adapt to Quebec, they see your chances of survival in a French Community, its always better if you start learning French now so that you can at least convince them that you are ready to adapt.
Yes I get that, but in case you do not really speak the language for some reason, will they deny you a CSQ even if you have 55/63 points.