+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

jophyunni

Apr 28, 2014
hai subash,

i will give a brief description about my status...

principal applicant : my wife (she is in saudi arabia as nurse , work experience 5 years, qualification : Bsc nursing)

spouse : myself ( telecom engineer, work exp : 5 years,qualification : Msc electronics)

our point calculation is 61 before interview (no child yet)

she is palnning to vacate saudi arabia by may -2015, after we will be together in india .

in this situation what all i need to take care while i fill the application , i intent to do every thing from India itself..(payment, application courier, etc...)

ledoux

Sep 20, 2012
jophyunni said:
hai subash,

principal applicant : my wife (she is in saudi arabia as nurse , work experience 5 years, qualification : Bsc nursing)

spouse : myself ( telecom engineer, work exp : 5 years,qualification : Msc electronics)

she is palnning to vacate saudi arabia by may -2015, after we will be together in india .

in this situation what all i need to take care while i fill the application , i intent to do every thing from India itself..(payment, application courier, etc...)
Hello Guys,

I have just read almost all posts and I think someone can help me. Please can someone tell how long does it take to the BIQ to add my wife on CSQ and I don't have any clue, I have got married last March 2013 and I updated my visa center in the UK but I didn't know that I have to update BIQ as well. I did inform only my visa center (LVO), right now I am very confused and very sad Sad Sad because my wife and I we have done everything regarding to federal part (Medical exams, visa fee paid) but 2 months ago I received an email from LVO asking me to send my wife CSQ as well in order to finish the background check, I was speechless Shocked Shocked Shocked
Besides, I was given 60 days Shocked Shocked

I look forward to reading from you!!

Many Thanks

I sent all docs required to the BIQ about 2 months ago, but no answers yet Shocked Shocked Shocked

the bobosnk

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ROME
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JULY 2014
AOR Received.
17 SEPT 2014
doc.ss said:
so how many points for a university degree .(Bachelor)?? ::) sorry i didn't get it.
Undergraduate diploma attesting to 3 or more years of full-time studies 10 Points

the bobosnk

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ROME
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JULY 2014
AOR Received.
17 SEPT 2014
tubelight said:
Many thanks for your reply. In that case I will receive 55 points as of now (I am a single applicant).

Also what are the chances of someone having 55 points (single) or 63 points (with spouse) to get an interview. Will it be waived or still be scheduled to check for adaptability? The reason why I am asking this question is after the interview one must score a minimum of 55 (Single) and 63 (with spouse), if one really has then what?
If you have attained the general passing scores of the selection grid, the interview may not be required. In this case, you will receive a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Québec Selection Certificate) in the mail as well as information about Québec. You will be notified of the next steps in your immigration process.
Regards!!!

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
jophyunni said:
hai subash,

In my opinion, you can do everything from Inidia.

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t164519.30.html;topicseen,

the bobosnk

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ROME
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JULY 2014
AOR Received.
17 SEPT 2014
ledoux said:
Hello Guys,

I have just read almost all posts and I think someone can help me. Please can someone tell how long does it take to the BIQ to add my wife on CSQ and I don't have any clue, I have got married last March 2013 and I updated my visa center in the UK but I didn't know that I have to update BIQ as well. I did inform only my visa center (LVO), right now I am very confused and very sad Sad Sad because my wife and I we have done everything regarding to federal part (Medical exams, visa fee paid) but 2 months ago I received an email from LVO asking me to send my wife CSQ as well in order to finish the background check, I was speechless Shocked Shocked Shocked
Besides, I was given 60 days Shocked Shocked

I look forward to reading from you!!

Many Thanks

I sent all docs required to the BIQ about 2 months ago, but no answers yet Shocked Shocked Shocked
If I understood your situation... you mean you applied for the QSC certificate as a single candidate... obtained your QSC as a single candidate... then later got married... then applied for a PR to the CIC as a couple without you adding your wife to QSC????? Correct me if I am wrong...

If that is the synopsis of the scenario you are facing, I will say you chewed more than you can swallow. Either you should have applied for your PR alone and on obtention added your wife or you should have sought for her QSC before applying for your PR.

My friend added her son who not initially accompanying her to Quebec after doing her medicals and it took her 12 months. This was so because he was initially mentioned in the application form that he is her son and will not be accompanying her. Well your case in kind of weird if at all it is the way I understood it

GOODLUCK

the bobosnk

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ROME
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JULY 2014
AOR Received.
17 SEPT 2014
just called the customer service of immigration

was told that i should be patient and wait till my CC was debited before i will know that my file was received, for now nothing is registered under my name, my application reached them on 5th March 2014

was also told that it is today that they will open applications from Europe

waiting game

trueno

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Good day. Planning to send my application next week. I just want to clarify something regarding putting all the forms in an envelope.. Do I need to staple every single forms? Can someone help me regarding "labels". I have no idea what to put or write regarding labels. Thank you

ledoux

Sep 20, 2012
the bobosnk said:
If I understood your situation... you mean you applied for the QSC certificate as a single candidate... obtained your QSC as a single candidate... then later got married... then applied for a PR to the CIC as a couple without you adding your wife to QSC????? Correct me if I am wrong...

If that is the synopsis of the scenario you are facing, I will say you chewed more than you can swallow. Either you should have applied for your PR alone and on obtention added your wife or you should have sought for her QSC before applying for your PR.

My friend added her son who not initially accompanying her to Quebec after doing her medicals and it took her 12 months. This was so because he was initially mentioned in the application form that he is her son and will not be accompanying her. Well your case in kind of weird if at all it is the way I understood it

GOODLUCK
Thank for your cooperation.
Sorry if I did not explain myself perfectly, I have got my QSC as a single, July 2012 and I applied for PR August 2012 as a single, then got married in March 2013 and my wife joined me in August 2013 from UK to Italy, then my visa center (LVO) asked me to do medical in September 2013 while in the mid time I informed them that I have got married and they told me to postpone my medical exams and send my wife application to introduce her and I did. After few months in November 2013 they asked both of us to do the medical exams we did it.
In January, I was asked to send my wife QSC as well, I told them I did not that after updating my status by informed the CIC, I would have applied also for my wife QSC at the BIQ.
That same (January) month, I sent my file in Montreal but up to now no signs from BIQ and even called them twice already, nothing.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Pak_UK

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Monteal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013
Can anybody could kindly outline the requirements of getting registered with AMF - Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF – financial market authority)?

OnePieceOne

Jan 30, 2014
jazv4 said:
To be honest, the common sense avenue won't work. They already changed the rules and everybody is getting hit with new regulations just as you are. and I doubt they will make an exception for you.

IMO, If you cannot obtain language diplomas right away. You could send an update form and a letter explaining them that language certificates will take longer than 90 days and that will submit them as soon as you receive them; plus, send the receipts when you register for the test and if possible the preliminary results.

As for reaching your case officer, as far as I know they won't even talk to you. Everything is done by mail. and when you call MICC you will only get customer service reps and trust me on this, they won't tell you much other than your application status

514 864-9191, that's the number for MICC but you won't have an option to call a specific officer, only customer service reps.
BAD NEWS

Received an official rejection letter for my CSQ application today. After getting a preliminary score from MICC last week (failing both employability and total because I didn't submit language scores), I wrote an email to the agent handling my case, asking if it's possible to waive the language tests given my background (Masters done in French in Quebec). I knew my chance of escaping the tests were slim and I was prepared to write them but I didn't think she would reject my case out right, without the 90 days to submit the test scores expire. I think the agent misunderstood my letter as declining to write the tests, hence the official rejection of my application.

Now I know I'd have to write the exams, as you suggested, but what do I do now, the agent's letter is a final decision. Should I write to her again explaining the mis-communication, or should I directly go to the Administrative Review process, which is surely going to take much longer and be very complicated.

Advices needed please!

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Depends on your specialty. For example, to be certified insurance agent/broker you need to pass their exams, do internship and have evaluation comparative Des etudes effectuees a l'exterieur du quebec

Pak_UK said:
Can anybody could kindly outline the requirements of getting registered with AMF - Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF – financial market authority)?

securer

Mar 21, 2014
Tacloban City, Leyte, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
nurse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 8, 2014
AOR Received.
April 21, 2014 but file opened march 17, 2014
IELTS Request
with the file
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Interview........
waived hopefully
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
hopefully this year
i heard that us is also prioritizing haiyan victims in either immigration or working visa. anyone who has knowledge about this? pls reply. i already called the uscis about this. i just meed an input from any of you. thanks

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OnePieceOne said:
BAD NEWS

Received an official rejection letter for my CSQ application today. After getting a preliminary score from MICC last week (failing both employability and total because I didn't submit language scores), I wrote an email to the agent handling my case, asking if it's possible to waive the language tests given my background (Masters done in French in Quebec). I knew my chance of escaping the tests were slim and I was prepared to write them but I didn't think she would reject my case out right, without the 90 days to submit the test scores expire. I think the agent misunderstood my letter as declining to write the tests, hence the official rejection of my application.

Now I know I'd have to write the exams, as you suggested, but what do I do now, the agent's letter is a final decision. Should I write to her again explaining the mis-communication, or should I directly go to the Administrative Review process, which is surely going to take much longer and be very complicated.

Advices needed please!
I suggest you apply for FSW as it is a much better system. Just my 2 cents.

securer said:
i heard that us is also prioritizing haiyan victims in either immigration or working visa. anyone who has knowledge about this? pls reply. i already called the uscis about this. i just meed an input from any of you. thanks
I believe that this is not the thread for this.