Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2013
AOR Received.
04-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submited with Application
Hi

Anyone know how many application MICC received during march 2012 to 31 jul 2013 in Skilled Worker Category. up to oct 2013 it received 3980 and that detail they put in their site. in anyone know Where to check that data.......

In DELF B2 only B2 passing certificate is required for claiming point for French or minimum 16 marks required in Speaking and Listening module of DELF to Claim french point.

nasrab

Dec 13, 2013
Hi Guys,

a newbie to this forum here.

Just wanted to check if anyone on here applied for QSW PR at the Nairobi VAC this year?

I've applied in June 2013 but so far no reply. AOR received in August but since then no news.

replies welcome.

thomaschakma

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
PNP
nasrab said:
Hi Guys,

a newbie to this forum here.

Just wanted to check if anyone on here applied for QSW PR at the Nairobi VAC this year?

I've applied in June 2013 but so far no reply. AOR received in August but since then no news.

replies welcome.
you are faster than me. bcoz you got AOR. we are still waiting for AOR.

Broundsound

Mar 24, 2013
Hi everyone, i just submitted my application last nov 2013. Me and my spouse are nurses but i forgot to fill up the A-0527-JA wich is the "declaration by a candidate practicing a regulated profession or trade in quebec." How will it affect my application. Or can i submit that after i get my aor? Thanks for your replies guys!

Kasing

Star Member
Dec 8, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ DAMAS
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
AOR Received.
File Opened (April 08, 2014)
IELTS Request
Submitted along with Immigration Applications
Hi Everyone!

i have not submitted my ITR or SSS for my previous work exp in Philippines but submitted the Employment Cert. is it possible that they will return my docs to provide the ITR? Currently i am working here in Abu Dhabi for almost 5 years as Registered Nurse and submitted my Cert of Employment with 3 months Pay Slip. Is it enough or they will return my docs to provide the ITR for my Philippines work exp from 2004-2008. Please share your comments pls.

Thanks!

Kasing

Star Member
Dec 8, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ DAMAS
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
AOR Received.
File Opened (April 08, 2014)
IELTS Request
Submitted along with Immigration Applications
Kasing said:
Hi Everyone!

i have not submitted my ITR or SSS for my previous work exp in Philippines but submitted the Employment Cert. is it possible that they will return my docs to provide the ITR? Currently i am working here in Abu Dhabi for almost 5 years as Registered Nurse and submitted my Cert of Employment with 3 months Pay Slip. Is it enough or they will return my docs to provide the ITR for my Philippines work exp from 2004-2008. Please share your comments pls.

Thanks!

DreamQuebec

Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2013
AOR Received.
04-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submited with Application
For DELF B2 is passing certificate required for claiming point for French or minimum 16 marks required in Speaking and Listening module of DELF B2 to Claim french point.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Broundsound said:
Hi everyone, i just submitted my application last nov 2013. Me and my spouse are nurses but i forgot to fill up the A-0527-JA wich is the "declaration by a candidate practicing a regulated profession or trade in quebec." How will it affect my application. Or can i submit that after i get my aor? Thanks for your replies guys!
most likely they will return it to you and declare it incomplete.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kasing said:
Hi Everyone!

Thanks!
Anybody can create a certificate of employment. they need more documents to prove what you are claiming.

Broundsound

Mar 24, 2013
bosschips said:
most likely they will return it to you and declare it incomplete.
But it is only an optional form. Everything is complete except for that form and signature. If they return it, can i still submit my application even after the deadline? Since i mailed my papers before the deadline. Thank you.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Broundsound said:
But it is only an optional form. Everything is complete except for that form and signature. If they return it, can i still submit my application even after the deadline? Since i mailed my papers before the deadline. Thank you.
most likely, no. Just wish that you get your application before the deadline.

Broundsound

Mar 24, 2013
bosschips said:
most likely, no. Just wish that you get your application before the deadline.
Or can i send that form in a different mail for it to catch up for the other form? Im so stupid. How did i missed that.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Broundsound said:
Or can i send that form in a different mail for it to catch up for the other form? Im so stupid. How did i missed that.
you will need a file number to follow up documents which you get only with an AOR.

vj_ae

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if you dont have supporting documents for your employment in the Philippines, you are not required to declare as long you have completed 48 months of employment in UAE as Nurse and CSQ will count only from 5 years till this date, then you will get maximum points and eligibility for CSQ as far as i know.

Cheers,

Vj-uae