Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
HI GUYS

can anybody know how many people apply to Quebec until now and it will fill the CAP fast and reach 20 000 fast or take time

please help

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
Hi everybody,am beginning to suspect that those that had their interviews in Accra are being requested for to submit B2 level french.

We are yet to have them post their experiences here,however, I saw this from another forum:
Awaiting CSQ
Nov. 6th 2013 at 06:16 am EST
By mumt

Hello all,

Went for interview in 23rd June,2012 in Accra, was asked to present DELF B2 in 12 months.

DELF B2 has been sent to the Immigration office in Quebec since 22nd May,2013.However, there had been no response from them for the past 6 months.

Please any opinion on this delay?

Thx.

This is no to scare anyone,but to create an awareness.

Regards

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
Razaqng said:
Hi everybody,am beginning to suspect that those that had their interviews in Accra are being requested for to submit B2 level french.

We are yet to have them post their experiences here,however, I saw this from another forum:
Awaiting CSQ
Nov. 6th 2013 at 06:16 am EST
By mumt

Hello all,

Went for interview in 23rd June,2012 in Accra, was asked to present DELF B2 in 12 months.

DELF B2 has been sent to the Immigration office in Quebec since 22nd May,2013.However, there had been no response from them for the past 6 months.

Please any opinion on this delay?

Thx.

This is no to scare anyone,but to create an awareness.

Regards

I've read posts wherein people who went for interview (in Asia, though) were asked to submit proof of French language proficiency before their CSQ's can be given, and this was regarding the posts of those who have been interviewed and granted CSQ's before the changes of August 1, 2013. During this time, they were asked to present their French exam results based on what they claimed as their level. Considering the date of this person's interview, perhaps s/he claimed for B2, or perhaps, under the old rules, B2 was what he needed in order to get the required points to pass, hence the immigration officer gave him a chance to complete B2. Under new rules, Link Francization applies but only if you need points from French language in order pass the required points. Just my opinion, though.

jazv4

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
El Salvador
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
CSQ 05-08-2012, Federal 04-03-2014
Doc's Request.
13-05-2014
Nomination.....
31-01-2014
AOR Received.
CSQ 21-Dec-2012; Federal 4-Apr-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
13-05-2014
Med's Done....
19-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2014
LANDED..........
10-10-2014
tallayousef said:
HI GUYS

can anybody know how many people apply to Quebec until now and it will fill the CAP fast and reach 20 000 fast or take time

please help
Sous-catégorie Nombre maximal Demandes reçues
de demandes au 15 octobre 2013*
acceptées
d’immigration

Travailleurs qualifiés 20 000 2 598

maccuet

Aug 22, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 Sep. 2011
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
22 Oct. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Interview........
Waiting
Guys

I was longtime out from this forum. I really don't know what is going on.

After one year, recently I emailed BiQ Hongkong and they asking to contact with Montreal office only.

I called Montreal office yesterday, they asking for my Ref. ID (HA176412) I surprised while they said it is wrong.

And it should be 7 digit after two letter.

I write BiQ for this issue. They again reply to contact Montreal office and not providing any information.

Can anyone suggest what should I do now?

I got PR in Australia last August and not much interested for this. But I still want to take chance as to get PR in Canada is not much expansive.

Regards
Mahadi
Dubai

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raistlin17phil said:
I've read posts wherein people who went for interview (in Asia, though) were asked to submit proof of French language proficiency before their CSQ's can be given, and this was regarding the posts of those who have been interviewed and granted CSQ's before the changes of August 1, 2013. During this time, they were asked to present their French exam results based on what they claimed as their level. Considering the date of this person's interview, perhaps s/he claimed for B2, or perhaps, under the old rules, B2 was what he needed in order to get the required points to pass, hence the immigration officer gave him a chance to complete B2. Under new rules, Link Francization applies but only if you need points from French language in order pass the required points. Just my opinion, though.
raistlin17phil,

This is the most confusing part with the Quebec Immigration, I believe Quebec Authority should clearly define if French is Mandatory or not for selection. There are many assumptions that people make based on the posts, blogs, and even official information

1. The officer responsible for the file provided by you is convinced with your applciation, and you have more than 55/63 points without adaptability points(with or without French) and issue CSQ without interview

2. The file will never be processed even if the applicant has 55/63 points and will wait for the submission of French result. Quebec authorities will never inform on the requirement of French

3. The officer calls for the interview even if the applicant does not claim any french point and still has 55/63 and insist that he should gain some or B2 level of French before providing the CSQ

4. If a person gains >55 / >63 can definitely get the CSQ, provided If they are called for the interview the interviewing officer is convinced with your commitment to Quebec, irrespective of his French Skills, Also, he should be convinced with your provided document proofs

5. If a person gains 49 - 54 / 57 - 62 they will be called for the interview, again, applicants have to converse conveniently in French and also convince the immigration officer on your commitment with quebec, but, even if they do not have french certificates they can gain full adaptability point and succeed.

6. With 49 - 54 / 57 - 62 the interviewing officer is not convinced with your adaptability and if you have not claimed any french points, he can give you an option of providing the french result to increase your point to 55/63 or refuse issuing the CSQ

7. Lastly, officer is not convinced irrespective of the points and refuse the CSQ for some unknown reasons

It all boils down to the Transparency of immigration process that is being questioned always

encrypted2011

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2011
AOR Received.
21-04-2011
May I ask why you are not interested in Australian PR?

maccuet said:
Guys

I was longtime out from this forum. I really don't know what is going on.

After one year, recently I emailed BiQ Hongkong and they asking to contact with Montreal office only.

I called Montreal office yesterday, they asking for my Ref. ID (HA176412) I surprised while they said it is wrong.

And it should be 7 digit after two letter.

I write BiQ for this issue. They again reply to contact Montreal office and not providing any information.

Can anyone suggest what should I do now?

I got PR in Australia last August and not much interested for this. But I still want to take chance as to get PR in Canada is not much expansive.

Regards
Mahadi
Dubai

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
bosschips said:
no need to prove funds at quebec level. Only a signed contract respecting financial self sufficiency is needed.
Firstly thanks for ur reply, actually i don't get you....i already sent financial self sufficiency form with my application.

iya ibeji

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
kool_007dude said:
Firstly thanks for ur reply, actually i don't get you....i already sent financial self sufficiency form with my application.
hi,

what it means is that you dont need to submit a bank statement to proove you have money. you only need to sign a form that you have. i hope this helps

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
iya ibeji said:
hi,

what it means is that you dont need to submit a bank statement to proove you have money. you only need to sign a form that you have. i hope this helps
I have already submitted that form...but should i have to maintain funds or not ? how they will know that i have sufficient funds ?

albabeu

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
25-05-2015
Passport Req..
07-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2015
LANDED..........
Soon...
Hello,

please anybody help me with some info:

Do Medical Doctors (General Practitioners) are part of the occupations in the list of occupations for Quebec Program???

Thank you in advance

iya ibeji

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
kool_007dude said:
I have already submitted that form...but should i have to maintain funds or not ? how they will know that i have sufficient funds ?
most times its at the point of entry that you will be asked how much you have. Quebec funds are actually low unlike the FSW so i don't think you should have any problem with this. if by chance you are asked to provide proof, it will be at the federal stage and not even at the beginning at which time you will already be saving up to move to Canada.

i hope this helps. seniors can also clarify

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kool_007dude said:
IF you are called for interview you may have to provide the bank statement with the amount necessary for settling in Quebec during the interview. If you are never called for interview and receive your CSQ directly, you need not worry, and Federal part is only for Security and Health check.

You can have bank statement for the proof of fund when you land too. But, I dont think they will check it than

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raistlin17phil said:
you are referring to people who were interviewed before august 1, 2013. that is before B2 is enforced, but now that PQ government is emphasizing more on the French language and francization of immigrants and everybody knows that you need to speak the language in order to practice any profession in Quebec. wait for their plans for asia by 2014. nobody was called from asia for interview even from priority applicants.

SUNSHINE4U

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
29/04/2015
To God be the glory I received my CSQ on Tuesday.

The interview was scheduled for 9:00am and I got there at 8:09 am and waited for my my turn and at 9:02 I was called in for my interview. The interviewer was a middle aged man and he spoke audible and softly.
He started out with french to introduce himself and the whole process that was about to take place and after that, he started to request for my documents and as he went through each page thoroughly he was making notes also on his computer.
When he got to the documents for work experience, after going through it he then asked if I had done some jobs search on my field and I answered yes and showed him evidences ,he also asked if I knew the equivalent of my qualification in Quebec .
Then I was asked why I chose the borough I wanted to stay in montreal and I gave him my reasons , issues on children's school and day care were asked also.
He asked me to tell him the current affairs within the past month in Montreal and also some news papers that I know, sites where I looked for jobs and also about housing in Quebec.

In all, he kept on switching between french and English and at the end he said the long awaited statement, 'YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED' (hUh !!! sigh of relief). the whole interview lasted for 1hr 32 minutes
An advise to all, please learn your french very well cos he laid so much emphasis on it.

I hope this helps.