Visa Office......
New Delhi/Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2012
Doc's Request.
sent all docs (with notary public signed)
AOR Received.
01/07/2013
IELTS Request
sent with application when filing
File Transfer...
File transfered BIQ to Montreal - hopefully end of 2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
expecting.....
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
god only know
LANDED..........
hopefully in 201?
Re-posting again...expecting reply from anyone... :(

Can you please explain what is "file opened" or "file in-process". Is both are same? I called montreal office just now. the lady said my file status is in-process. last month I called few times they said my file was opened. I asked the current status effect date. she told 28-Mar-2013. Can any one help to clear please.

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
Umer Shahzad said:

Legal proceedings were initiated today by the law firms of Campbell Cohen (David Cohen) and Irving Mitchell Kalichman (Mathieu Bouchard) in an effort to prevent the government of the Province of Quebec from applying new (amended) immigration regulations retroactively.
The lawyers are asking the Quebec Superior Court to declare the amended regulations null and to stay their retroactive application until a judgement on the merits is made.

The Quebec government and the Quebec Minister of Immigration and Cultural Communities enacted new regulations that came into effect on August 1st, 2013, the combined effect of which significantly changes the way points are calculated under the Quebec Skilled Worker category. The government intends for the amended regulations to be applicable to new and pending applications that have not begun preliminary processing by August 1st, 2013. Tens of thousands of pending applications will be affected and a large majority of them will most likely be refused, if the government has its way.

Stay tuned for updates as the case proceeds.

source www.canadavisa.com

@All,this is exactly what I expected us to have mobilised ourselves and instituted against irrational quebec immigration office.

However,I hope and pray that the interests of all the applicants are ensured in the entire process.

Good luck to everybody and God bless.

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
manibalan said:
Re-posting again...expecting reply from anyone... :(

Can you please explain what is "file opened" or "file in-process". Is both are same? I called montreal office just now. the lady said my file status is in-process. last month I called few times they said my file was opened. I asked the current status effect date. she told 28-Mar-2013. Can any one help to clear please.
File open simply means what it says: when the respective BIQ receive your file an initial scan is done to ensure all your documents as requested by the visa office is present and filled out correctly. If not done correctly the Visa office will respond to you and ask you to submit the required information, usually within 90 days of receipt of letter or your file will be closed. should you still have an interest in Quebec you will have to go through the process again paying any increase fees and subjected to the changing criteria. File in process is also self explanatory: simply put in process is the calculation bit of things...the Visa office will look at your age, training, language skills etc. and award you points...it is in process because at the end of this assessment of your file the officer will determine, intentions to reject/interview / or waiver...I must emphasize, the decision is at the discretion of the officer. c'est tout

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
Re: Objet : Documents manquants ou non conformes et mise à jour de votre dossier

es said:
Hello,

I received an email today from Montreal VO subject:
to be updated we have 90 days to sent the necessary documents
I have sent the documents to July 2011 and at that time my husband and I were at work. Since September of 2011 my husband is not working and this poses a problem for us.
they now require only accompanying documents such as diplomas and certificates work booklet and family to see changes in the family. Does not require that we have filled forms for CSQ.
I do not know how to act to fill these and send them again or to fill forms that mark themselves as principal applicant since I'm at work.
Please give your opinion and has anyone the same problem in terms of employment.
Can anyone tell me if it's possible to change the principal applicant
Many persons have received this request from their respective BIQ's...it is an update of your file to be consistent with the new rules that have been applied. What this means is that you must submit what they are asking for within 90 days else your file will be closed and you will have to go through the process again paying fresh fees should you still have the interest of going to Quebec. The office is asking to submit certified copies of documents such as birth certificates and university degrees. I should note that when seeking a certify copy that the requested approach now is to have it certified by the institution that have issued said certificate not so much a notary public. The notary public/ justice of the peace etc. should be a last resort! more to this the visa office is requesting applicant for the CSQ to provide proof of income tax contributions over the last five(5) years. This is where my fear comes in for you. When your spouse had lost their job back in 2011, did you inform the visa office? if yes, they will not expect any tax receipts beyond that date of unemployment. If no, then my concern is that they will refer you as being untruthful that you have hidden information from the visa office. As it was clearly stated that any changes addition to family, employment/unemployment etc. must be communicated to the Visa office. Have no fear, if you did not inform them I suggest in the dossier you now have to compile that you inform them of your situation being as honest as possible. Finally what the visa office is requesting is a (mise a jour) or update. this update should inform them of anything that you did not include in your original file such as language skills gained, if living abroad in another country from your origin any additions to your file to become a permanent resident etc. I must note that is you send in an update it must be followed with significant supporting evidence else you will be regarded as untruthful. So you have the choice to use this as an opportunity to inform them that your spouse has lost and changed jobs (assuming he is employed elsewhere). Aforementioned, you will need to provide proof such as job letter, income statements and of course tax receipts from the time your spouse was employed. I hope this post proves helpful to you.

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
Re: Objet : Documents manquants ou non conformes et mise à jour de votre dossier

es said:
Hello,

I received an email today from Montreal VO subject:
to be updated we have 90 days to sent the necessary documents
I have sent the documents to July 2011 and at that time my husband and I were at work. Since September of 2011 my husband is not working and this poses a problem for us.
they now require only accompanying documents such as diplomas and certificates work booklet and family to see changes in the family. Does not require that we have filled forms for CSQ.
I do not know how to act to fill these and send them again or to fill forms that mark themselves as principal applicant since I'm at work.
Please give your opinion and has anyone the same problem in terms of employment.
Can anyone tell me if it's possible to change the principal applicant
I decided to split my response to you in two (2) parts: the first part above addresses what the document sent by the VO represents. I will not go into how you should send it etc. Have no fear for to send your package it is not about filling any forms again it is simply submitting to them what information they request from you. For example, if it is just a certified copy of your birth certificate, go to your supreme court/registrar and have a certified copy done and fed ex it with the letter that they sent you to the return address on the letter. If you're using a consultant have them check your documents and then submit on your behalf

About changing principal applicant. I humbly suggest not to. Why? you may think because your spouse is not employed now/or changed jobs that if you changed the principal that it will strengthen your score. However, you cannot be further away from the truth, you actually run the risk of delaying your file processing (re-calculation of points) for starters and may weaken your score. How? If I can safely assume, the reason your spouse was the principal in the first instance is because he/she had the higher score age+degree+language ability etc. If you change this person to be the conjoint while you go forward as the principal, whom initially, I assume had the weaker score then overall you weaken your changes.

Please be mindful, that employment is just one (1) factor of the criteria; though it is good to have consistent employment let's be logical and remember that the VO calculates points on employment/training for ANY experience gained over a period of time consistent or otherwise. You may be tempted to change principal in lieu of spouse losing job but you may be inviting further problems, be as consistent as possible. The job loss was beyond anyone's control, it's not like your spouse quit to stay home and watch tv...economies everywhere are incurring problems and that's the brutal reality thus the reason for migrating to make life better. I believe to change principal you will have a lot of explaining to do. This is my view

mobeepk

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Can anyone please share the selection criteria for quebec
Is employment offer mandatory to apply?
Which French language test is required?

Though basic questions but would appreciate response. I need to consider it as I missed fswp2013

pongpong1984

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 15, 2011
Doc's Request.
additional-French Diploma (March 21, 2012)
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
December 28, 2011
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
April 30, 2013 (started visa processing)
Med's Request
July 23, 2013
Med's Done....
August 2, 2013
Interview........
waived (received CSQ on February 25, 2013)
Passport Req..
September 11, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 18, 2013
LANDED..........
April 25, 2014
Geochaddy said:
Congratulations! I wish you all the best in your new life in Quebec. It is always encouraging to hear this kind of news. Can you share your profile please?
Thanks a lot my friend..I wish u all the luck as well in ur application..as much as i want to share my profile, i duno how to edit my profile..

Geochaddy

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013 at BIQ Montreal
Nomination.....
12-12-2014 CSQ received
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
April 15 file received at BIQ Mexico
Interview........
Waived
seradad said:
i wish i was in your position, unfortunately imm still waiting to do the TFAC
Seradad welcome to the forum! When do you plan to do the TFAC?

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
Yesterday I called Montreal office, the lady who pickedup the phone doesnt know anything, for every question the answer I got was "I dont know" ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

rainbow30

Sep 27, 2013
Can someone pls guide me on my area of training. I've done my Mcom degree from india n had my degree evaluated by world education services in Canada. They said my degree is equivalent to 4 yrs graduate in business administration. Can I now claim 12 points for my areA of training, does this mean that my degree is equivalent to the quebec diploma of same category which awards u 12 points?
My spouse has done his Bcom n various tourism courses like IATA plus a diploma in business management. Hw many points can he claim for areA of training?

es

Jan 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
september 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 20.01.2016
AOR Received.
25.01.2012 federal AOR 25.04.2016
IELTS Request
IELTS Tef-aq sent B2
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
When God has decided!

Bajan4Quebec said:
Many persons have received this request from their respective BIQ's...it is an update of your file to be consistent with the new rules that have been applied. What this means is that you must submit what they are asking for within 90 days else your file will be closed and you will have to go through the process again paying fresh fees should you still have the interest of going to Quebec. The office is asking to submit certified copies of documents such as birth certificates and university degrees. I should note that when seeking a certify copy that the requested approach now is to have it certified by the institution that have issued said certificate not so much a notary public. The notary public/ justice of the peace etc. should be a last resort! more to this the visa office is requesting applicant for the CSQ to provide proof of income tax contributions over the last five(5) years. This is where my fear comes in for you. When your spouse had lost their job back in 2011, did you inform the visa office? if yes, they will not expect any tax receipts beyond that date of unemployment. If no, then my concern is that they will refer you as being untruthful that you have hidden information from the visa office. As it was clearly stated that any changes addition to family, employment/unemployment etc. must be communicated to the Visa office. Have no fear, if you did not inform them I suggest in the dossier you now have to compile that you inform them of your situation being as honest as possible. Finally what the visa office is requesting is a (mise a jour) or update. this update should inform them of anything that you did not include in your original file such as language skills gained, if living abroad in another country from your origin any additions to your file to become a permanent resident etc. I must note that is you send in an update it must be followed with significant supporting evidence else you will be regarded as untruthful. So you have the choice to use this as an opportunity to inform them that your spouse has lost and changed jobs (assuming he is employed elsewhere). Aforementioned, you will need to provide proof such as job letter, income statements and of course tax receipts from the time your spouse was employed. I hope this post proves helpful to you.

Thanks for the comment Brajan,
The main problem is that in countries where poverty has occupied our country, it is very difficult to explain that most people work without pay social insurance.
I have sent the documents to July 2011 and the man was dismissed in September 2011 so that we hoped to find other work while VO reminded us not to answer back. My husband worked in a bank and then manager of a firm, as is education for business management. Currently he works in the restaurant of my father but not declared and unpaid insurance. So in our country this thing happens often work without pay insurance and without being declared. So we have to declare without work while the paper.

Another problem is that a surprise is that they require educational training to high school diploma while we have sent the university diploma to two applicants.

I look around at other forums and many applicants 2011 has come this email.

manibalan

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2012
Doc's Request.
sent all docs (with notary public signed)
AOR Received.
01/07/2013
IELTS Request
sent with application when filing
File Transfer...
File transfered BIQ to Montreal - hopefully end of 2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
expecting.....
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
god only know
LANDED..........
hopefully in 201?
Bajan4Quebec said:
File open simply means what it says: when the respective BIQ receive your file an initial scan is done to ensure all your documents as requested by the visa office is present and filled out correctly. If not done correctly the Visa office will respond to you and ask you to submit the required information, usually within 90 days of receipt of letter or your file will be closed. should you still have an interest in Quebec you will have to go through the process again paying any increase fees and subjected to the changing criteria. File in process is also self explanatory: simply put in process is the calculation bit of things...the Visa office will look at your age, training, language skills etc. and award you points...it is in process because at the end of this assessment of your file the officer will determine, intentions to reject/interview / or waiver...I must emphasize, the decision is at the discretion of the officer. c'est tout
Thank you very much Bajan

hardik_shah

May 30, 2012
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th December 2014
Nomination.....
PER - 2nd March 2015
AOR Received.
17th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent alongwith application
Med's Request
13th May 2015
Med's Done....
20th May 2015
Interview........
Waived - DM on 10th June
Passport Req..
11th June 2015
Vicky,

U get 0 for DELF, 0 for TCF listening and 5 for TCF speaking.

Our scores for TCF are same.

Cheers..

vicky4frendz said:
Hi All

I've got result of TCF today, could you please help to count my points for french based on below details....

TCF - Sepaking B2, Listening A2
DELF B1 - Speaking 17, Listening 17, Reading 17 & Writing 16.25

Thanks & regards :)
Vicky

kristine26

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
to the seniors and those who already passed their application for selection, i just want to ask a few questions regarding filling up the form. My husband applied for FSW under noc 2174 but since our application was received on june 24th, im quite sure that it will be return since the cap was reached. what will i checked on the form asking if we have applied for immigration since i dont have update from cic? Will it be denied or waiting for decision?

Another thing, included in our fsw application were our ielts result. I will be contacting british council to send a duplicate copy of my result to CIC? Will they accept it since i also need the points just to make sure.

I hope someone can answer my queries

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
Has anybody applied for comparative evaluation? Does it gives any value addition?
Can anybody suggest me whether I should go for comparative evaluation or not? I have graduated from VTU (Vishweshwariah Technological University), India.

Thank you very much in advance for your advice.