Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
really sad news .. devastating to everybody ..

All applicants after December 6th 2011 will be affected unless they heared anything after AOR Like:

intend to refuse unless bring some missing papers.

Shortlisted to interview

invited to interview

took waiver for interview

decision made ...

otherwise, may god help ...

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
signalmaker said:
really sad news .. devastating to everybody ..

All applicants after December 6th 2011 will be affected unless they heared anything after AOR Like:

intend to refuse unless bring some missing papers.

Shortlisted to interview

invited to interview

took waiver for interview

decision made ...

otherwise, may god help ...

it is i am thinking to withdraw my case as i dont believe them any more

maxCoder

Aug 21, 2013
signalmaker said:
what i am sure of, you will not take points for Experinece is they see in your work letter titles like Software Engineer or anything related to Software.

And Yes Computer Enginner is Regulates, But if you went to work into a Software company or at least something relate to Computers but not PURE Engineering, you wont be asked to prove any regulartity, and ofcorse your employer s forbidden to give you any title that have Enginner in it ...
Apologies for asking the same thing again. But i did not get exactly what you want to imply. I mean Software Engineer/Developer is completely in accordance to my education and after completing a B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering, the work ex best related could a job of a computer engineer. I am not able to understand the point of using or not using the word ENGINEER. The reason for this is in their Areas of training, its clearly mentioned COMPUTER ENGINEER. If possible, please explain in detail about what i am missing. That would be a lot of help. Thanks

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umer Shahzad said:
it is i am thinking to withdraw my case as i dont believe them any more

its clear why you worry, its not applied on you

3. I submitted my immigration application before August 1, 2013. Will it be processed based on the new rules for the intake of applications effective August 1, 2013?

No. Applications received before August 1, 2013 are reviewed according to the rules for the intake of applications effective at the time they were received..

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
all of you will get CSQ just dont think about it anymore, office will give csq to everyone,

you just help him to pass your interview

alexey_nathan

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2013
AOR Received.
09-05-2013
lemans207 said:
its clear why you worry, its not applied on you

3. I submitted my immigration application before August 1, 2013. Will it be processed based on the new rules for the intake of applications effective August 1, 2013?

No. Applications received before August 1, 2013 are reviewed according to the rules for the intake of applications effective at the time they were received..
That's just for intake.

alexey_nathan

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2013
AOR Received.
09-05-2013
lemans207 said:
all of you will get CSQ just dont think about it anymore, office will give csq to everyone,

you just help him to pass your interview
sorry for being down and pessimistic, I'm happy for you, truly, but it's easier for you to be calm when you already have a CSQ :)

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
Unfortunately, RULES OF INTAKE will not effect anyone !!

come on for god sake ! we all know that this is just nothing ..

the number never reached and will never reach 32,000 . they were talking all the time about rules of intake, and when talking about Language they say no, it will.

and by the way the guy who made the online info session, was really unable to describe the case and answer the questions, what he answered was all wrong;

For example : he said all will not effect BUT the language Rule.

Also said AOR will definately mean processing started and that turned to be untrue ..

and many many mistakes ...

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
signalmaker said:
Unfortunately, RULES OF INTAKE will not effect anyone !!

come on for god sake ! we all know that this is just nothing ..

the number never reached and will never reach 32,000 . they were talking all the time about rules of intake, and when talking about Language they say no, it will.

and by the way the guy who made the online info session, was really unable to describe the case and answer the questions, what he answered was all wrong;

For example : he said all will not effect BUT the language Rule.

Also said AOR will definately mean processing started and that turned to be untrue ..

and many many mistakes ...
it means most of the applicants will get refused or it will delay in their processing cos once u have provided them doc ur application will lose the pace thats for sure for example if they ask for a better french score ur application processing will stop down until n unless u provide them result it means resulting more delaying in processing simple is that they don't want people from asian as round abt 18k applicants from all over the world are effected by this retroactive rule and which will completed ripp off asian applicants

lithotripsy

Jul 21, 2013
Good day!

Can anyone shed light if applications sent a week before Aug 1,2013 will be treated according to old or new rules? Thanks a lot!

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
Umer Shahzad said:
it means most of the applicants will get refused or it will delay in their processing cos once u have provided them doc ur application will lose the pace thats for sure for example if they ask for a better french score ur application processing will stop down until n unless u provide them result it means resulting more delaying in processing simple is that they don't want people from asian as round abt 18k applicants from all over the world are effected by this retroactive rule and which will completed ripp off asian applicants
can you please tell me how did you know about the number 18 K for Asian applicants ?

alexey_nathan

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2013
AOR Received.
09-05-2013
signalmaker said:
can you please tell me how did you know about the number 18 K for Asian applicants ?
The numbers are a bit different, but all the info can be found here – http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/planification/Plan-immigration-2013.pdf

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well i have applied and my file application no is HK00087xxxx and their is friend of mine who got interview call last time he have application no HK0006xxxx

there is round about 27k application difference he applied in july 2010 got interviewed in nov 2012

i supposted it will be a large no of applicants cos most people from India will get effected ! u ll see i am sorry for the no but they will according to cambell cohen website there was a backlog of round about 65k application from all over the world in 2010 i cannot find the link leme search it for u and its for sure that such kind of nos will get effected

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alexey_nathan said:
The numbers are a bit different, but all the info can be found here – http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/planification/Plan-immigration-2013.pdf
i dont believe on them