Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
Stylove said:
Oszi ccongrats...did they actually send u your file number? because if i can understand your case you haven't received official AOR by email/post. clarify because i'm in a similar situation

Stylove
i can see in your profile CC charged in May, so cheer up ..

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all..

i have posted a couple of times but still not clear...would appreciate some help urgently..

I have applied in May 2013..but no AOR to date.

as per the old rules (and possibly new), my interview can be waived pretty easily.

However, if I get married before receiving any update (ie if i get married within a few weeks)...then how will that affect my application? My future husband does not know french at all, and will only get points for age and education...although he will learn - but can't reach B2 anytime soon...so that will make my points enough to qualify, but without waiving the interview...

So any idea what can happen? and how/when should I update my marital status?

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
EFK said:
hi all..

i have posted a couple of times but still not clear...would appreciate some help urgently..

as per the old rules (and possibly new), my interview can be waived pretty easily.

However, if I get married before receiving any update (ie if i get married within a few weeks)...then how will that affect my application? My future husband does not know french at all, and will only get points for age and education...although he will learn - but can't reach B2 anytime soon...so that will make my points enough to qualify, but without waiving the interview...

As you sent your application in May and the marriage date is after sending application, just wait for AOR, after AOR you MUST send the update to them.

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
oszi said:
Received mid January 2013, CC charged early March, and actually no AOR at all, only a receipt of the fee payment by CC, also early March. About 10 days ago they said it is opened, but not in process yet. Today the guy said something like "It looks good, it is in process". Then I asked "Can you see, if it is marked as priority?" He said yes, it is marked as priority. I asked twice, to be sure, same answer.
our cases are so similar. same scenario ..

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
signalmaker said:
i can see in your profile CC charged in May, so cheer up ..
Yeah Signal, got charged, but no news yet, and reaching the 6th month without AOR, nervousness is eminent!!

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
EFK said:
hi all..

EFK, send them the update once you receive your file number

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
blackcap99 said:
Dear Umer

That's really nice, you have applied for CSQ and are in the que. I hope you will find visa stamped very soon inshaAllah.

Bro I am planning to apply for the process. I need your help in preparing my documents first of all I would like to tell you about my credential so that you may access and may give your opinion

Sr. # Description Points Remarks
1 Education 12 Master's of Civil Engineering
2 Area of Training 12 Civil, Construction and Transportation Engineering (Bachelors, 4 years)
3 Validated Employment Offer -
4 Work Experience 8 6 years
5 Age 16 32 years
6 Language Proficiency
6(i) French - DELF A1
6(ii) English 4 IELTS Listening: 6.5 Reading: 6.5 Writing: 5.5 Speaking: 6.0
7 Stay and Family in Quebec -
8 Spouse's Characteristics
8(i) Education Level 3 Bachelor's of Computer Arts (4 years degree)
8(ii) Area of Training 2 Section C of the areas
8(iii) Age 3 28 years
9 Children -
10 Financial Self-Sufficiency 1 Making of a contract (Cutoff score =1)
11 Adaptability 6 Overall assessment (0-6)

Available Points 67

Required Points 63

I need your guidance in preparing following documents,

1. Ture Copy of Birth Certificates (As you know its not easy to find birth certificates from the Union Councils in Pakistan so Can we submit Attested copy from Notary Public of Our CNIC as proof of date of birth)
2. Degrees and Transcript (True Copies are required: Can we submit true copies attested from HEC or we have to submit attestation from the universities)
3. About Experience Certificates (How to get income tax returns, I mean from where we can get these documents and how we can get their true copies)

Dear Umer and Other senior members, I am asking from you people as you have prepared all these documents so you can guide me in better way.

Bundle of thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Rizwan Ali
I dont think they will make any big issue if you dont have your birth certificate. I have submitted my application without birth certificate, I have attached supporting documents and wrote a letter explaining why I'm not included birth certificate along with my application.

Neither me nor my wife has birth certificate, only my son got one.. :),
More than 60% of the rural population has no birth certificate in India.. Only recent generations started getting birth certificate and now which has been made mandatory also..

kumar reddy

Aug 13, 2013
Hi members plspls pls pls suggest me

I got my csq in may2013 I sent my federal on june 29.courier status shows reach my federal application to novascotia on 4 july .till now no reply or mail from them. Please tell me how long it will take to get acknowledgement, , medicals and passport request.
I am from india. I studied my msc biotechnology in uk and worked in uk for 2 years I applied csq in may 2012 got interview very soon in October during interview I answered all questions verywell. Visa officer impressed by answers and she asked for basic french I showed alliance franchise letter that I am in a2 level. But she got some doubt on my bachelors convocation so she said I am ready to issue csq but she want to verify my bachelors marks card and she kept my original certificate with her and she told that if my certificate is genuine she will send my csq and original certificate to my home address. Ohh my god almost they took six months to verify my bachelors certificate finally got my csq in may 2013. Rest all things I said above.

Pls any body can tell me how long it will take to get federal part done for quebec selected applicants

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stylove said:
EFK, send them the update once you receive your file number

but will that affect my application or the points that I get?

Is there a chance to get a waiver if I have B2 and C1 french, AOT only 6 points though...am Indian applying from the Middle East

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EFK said:
but will that affect my application or the points that I get?

Is there a chance to get a waiver if I have B2 and C1 french, AOT only 6 points though...am Indian applying from the Middle East
I am not sure if you can get a waiver or not, but I am surprised with the level of French you have being a non native speaker, having B2 and C1 is amazing.. how did you practice and how long you have practiced in french?..

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thankyou swamik
I did french as a second language all through school..although that was many years ago...I guess that was the only thing that helped...continuous practice over time...:)

shay89

Star Member
Aug 31, 2011
ENGLAND
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - Paris, Federal Stage - LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ- 08 JUNE 2012, FEDERAL STAGE - 31 OCT 2014
AOR Received.
CSQ - 11 OCT' 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with IELTS
Interview........
CSQ - 27 May 2014, received CSQ the same day
kumar reddy said:
Hi members plspls pls pls suggest me

I got my csq in may2013 I sent my federal on june 29.courier status shows reach my federal application to novascotia on 4 july .till now no reply or mail from them. Please tell me how long it will take to get acknowledgement, , medicals and passport request.
I am from india. I studied my msc biotechnology in uk and worked in uk for 2 years I applied csq in may 2012 got interview very soon in October during interview I answered all questions verywell. Visa officer impressed by answers and she asked for basic french I showed alliance franchise letter that I am in a2 level. But she got some doubt on my bachelors convocation so she said I am ready to issue csq but she want to verify my bachelors marks card and she kept my original certificate with her and she told that if my certificate is genuine she will send my csq and original certificate to my home address. Ohh my god almost they took six months to verify my bachelors certificate finally got my csq in may 2013. Rest all things I said above.

Pls any body can tell me how long it will take to get federal part done for quebec selected applicants
Hi Kumar Reddy,

You can check this website. It tells you on average how long the federal processing time is for Quebec Skilled Worker.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-que.asp

Titoualfruk

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Toulouse
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/03/2013
Doc's Request.
March 2014
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
CSQ 16/8/2013 PR 01/04/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
01/04/2015
Med's Request
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
29/06/2015
Interview........
25/11/2014
Passport Req..
No passport request visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2015
LANDED..........
13/10/2015
swamik said:
I am not sure if you can get a waiver or not, but I am surprised with the level of French you have being a non native speaker, having B2 and C1 is amazing.. how did you practice and how long you have practiced in french?..
I have C1 and C2 it is not that hard if you practice and put in the effort.

Ideas that might help:

Watch French TV with subtitles
Watch films in French with English subtitles and vice versa
find French friends and French correspondants
Read French news internet for example.

All helps even with basic French.

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
signalmaker said:
our cases are so similar. same scenario ..
Yes, except it seems you got AOR, but I got only a simple letter with the credit card slip attached, and titled RECU. It had a receipt number, and a Numero du Dossier, VA00005XXXX. No AOR text, nothing. Not in my e-mail also, I even check the SPAM folder quite often.

Interestingly when I called Call Center, they asked for a reference number, but this VA00005XXXX was not that. Instead they searched by my name, birth date, etc. I just forgot to actually ask for my reference number in the end, but probably I will call them for that today.

What does your reference number look like, anyone who received AOR?