QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PSV said:
If AOL took 8 months then how much time it will take to get CSQ.
my CSQ took 32 months.... but I advice you to apply and forget it, it deserves also time pass so quickly,
b4 I my interview I didn't care for it but once the officer printed my csq I realised how important its the csq and how stupid I was :eek:

the officer doesn't care for your race, religion or color, they treat all ppl the same, I was impressed the way they respected me.
But try to go to interview with level B1,,,all my interview was in French 100% and I am from francophone country and I have B1 because I did mistakes in TEFAQ and lost lot of points

krishhmurali

May 14, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-July-2013
Doc's Request.
26-Feb-2016/ submitted 25 - Apr -2016
Nomination.....
Not Yet
AOR Received.
23-oct-2013
IELTS Request
submitted along with application
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
manibalan said:
please help my designation is Software/computer programmer. NOC 2171 and 2174 also matches for me. 2174 is very close to me. but my consultant filed my application with 2171. any problem?
Hi Mani, in CSQ applications no where they are asking for your NoC code, i see only the code requested for AoT. can you plz confirm ?? am filing my application tomorrow. This will help to correct if i have overlooked same.

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
kind request for advise

Dear friends,

I am having problem in filling out of forms as I posted my quries before ,unfortunately,nobody answered me.I dont know ,why does this happen?Is it because of asking lengthy questions at a time?As you all know that time is running out and I may not be able to lodge my application within the time frame.
My questions are:Is NOC code accepted or different for CSQ?
:Referring to the form 'Documents submitted in support of the appllication for selection certificate:There are boxes corresponding to Principal applicant's document and spouse's document.what can I do if the documents are available..can I just tick mark the box?If I dont have a document,What should I do? Just ignore the box or should I tick the symbol of 'no'.For example, I can not provide documents relating to work booklet.For that Can I ignoore the box or shoult tick mark of 'no'?
Referrint question no.8,I am applying on my own without agent,Do I still need to fill up the form'Authorization to communicate personal information(A-0527-DA)?As per question 42:if the language of your usual language is different from the latin alphabet,you must provide three labels,Plz. clarify me on this also.
Your any reply will please me

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Re: kind request for advise

Subash said:
Dear friends,

I am having problem in filling out of forms as I posted my quries before ,unfortunately,nobody answered me.I dont know ,why does this happen?Is it because of asking lengthy questions at a time?As you all know that time is running out and I may not be able to lodge my application within the time frame.
:Referring to the form 'Documents submitted in support of the appllication for selection certificate:There are boxes corresponding to Principal applicant's document and spouse's document.what can I do if the documents are available..can I just tick mark the box?If I dont have a document,What should I do? Just ignore the box or should I tick the symbol of 'no'.For example, I can not provide documents relating to work booklet.For that Can I ignoore the box or shoult tick mark of 'no'?
Referrint question no.8,I am applying on my own without agent,Do I still need to fill up the form'Authorization to communicate personal information(A-0527-DA)?As per question 42:if the language of your usual language is different from the latin alphabet,you must provide three labels,Plz. clarify me on this also.
MY DEAR FRIEND,

Yes your questions are too long and complicated.

NOC code is not accepted by Quebec. Check this link for CSQ applications and determine your code:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/domaines-12-16.pdf

OR

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/domaines-6.pdf

Yes just tick the box that corresponds to principal applicant if you are alone, and the other one if you have a spouse.

Read the instructions well. If there is an area that applies to you, you MUST include the document, else your application will be rejected. If the area doesn't apply to you, don't tick anything, just move to the next area.

If you are not using anyone to help you with your application, then ignore the form.

For my own application, what I understood as labels is that, I included three empty envelopes in my application, addressing them to MY ADDRESS, two in French and one in English. I thought they needed them(the labels) to immediately put in any correspondence they wanna send to you by post. That's my own thought.

Everything about the form can't be explained to you online. The ultimate advise for you is: TAKE SOME TIME IN A QUIET ENVIRONMENT, READ AND RE-READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY, IN EACH SECTION, AND TICK THE BOXES ACCORDINGLY.

REMEMBER ALSO THAT YOUR CHECKLIST IS OBLIGATORY, AND WILL HELP YOU MAKE SURE YOU DON'T LEAVE OUT ANYTHING.

HOPE THAT HELPS.

GOOD LUCK

GOD BLESS YOU.

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Re: kind request for advise

Subash said:
Dear friends,

Dear Subash, First arrange all the documents that are required for your application then mark the tick if u have that document otherwise don't tick...they will send you letter/email if u miss any required document like original certificate of IELTS and French.
If you applying on your own then no need to fill any additional form.
Make three labels of your address in English and your regional language like punjabi or hindi. (Labels are required when they try to communicate you with post)

PSV

Jun 18, 2013
lemans207 said:
my CSQ took 32 months.... but I advice you to apply and forget it, it deserves also time pass so quickly,
b4 I my interview I didn't care for it but once the officer printed my csq I realised how important its the csq and how stupid I was :eek:

the officer doesn't care for your race, religion or color, they treat all ppl the same, I was impressed the way they respected me.
But try to go to interview with level B1,,,all my interview was in French 100% and I am from francophone country and I have B1 because I did mistakes in TEFAQ and lost lot of points

Dear Friend

Processing time is depend upon the country and in India whole application process is 12 months. What you say???? is it correct???

Janki

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
Nomination.....
Csq August 16
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
IELTS Request
not given
File Transfer...
Federal applied on 1st September got Aor 6th December 16
Med's Request
29th December 16
Med's Done....
2nd Jan 17
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
Waiting
But can Quebec immigration bureau can call and verify as they are in Montreal and when their office starts in India our offices shut down.

So how they verify?

Janki

Ketevan said:
It is for federal skilled workers - they call employers. Not for QSW, because they are not supposed to verify our professional qualifications. It has already been done by Quebec immigration bureau. CIC Only checks medicals and criminal record.

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Janki said:
But can Quebec immigration bureau can call and verify as they are in Montreal and when their office starts in India our offices shut down.

So how they verify?

Janki
Dear they can send email to your boss... They can check ur company website... If they get some wrong signals from both they will ask u more questions on ur job profile during interview!!

Ketevan

Mar 26, 2012
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Federal), Paris (BIQ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011 (Quebec); 29-02-2012 (Federal), signed by KRSZWDA
Nomination.....
Interview letter received from BIQ (Paris) November 2011
AOR Received.
15-08-2011 (Quebec); 23-03-2012 (Federal, e-mail)
File Transfer...
19-04-2012 (London started processing)
Med's Request
12-06-2012 (delivered on 19-06-2012 by post)
Med's Done....
04-07-2012 (received by London on 09-07-2012, signed by IAN); appeared on ECAS on 31-07-2012
Interview........
06-02-2012 (got CSQ at Paris BIQ)
Passport Req..
30-07-12, but cancelled on 08-08-12 (additional background checks needed :o ) New passport req. - 05/11/12
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-12 (Passport submitted in person 15/11/12; Decision made and canadian address on ECAS 23/11/12; passport picked up in person 29/11/12).
LANDED..........
09-03-13, Montreal YUL
Exactly. BIQ doubted that I worked as auditor as I do not have accounting background. So they asked me during the interview questions on this.

kool_007dude said:
Dear they can send email to your boss... They can check ur company website... If they get some wrong signals from both they will ask u more questions on ur job profile during interview!!

Janki

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
Nomination.....
Csq August 16
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
IELTS Request
not given
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29th December 16
Med's Done....
2nd Jan 17
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
Waiting
Thanks Kool Dude and Ketevan...

kool_007dude said:

Janki

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
Nomination.....
Csq August 16
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
IELTS Request
not given
File Transfer...
Med's Request
29th December 16
Med's Done....
2nd Jan 17
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
Waiting
Do anyone know what are the chances of getting rejected after getting file no.
After getting file no. if they find any missing documents related to education or anything then do they reject file or they will ask for it?

Ketevan said:
Exactly. BIQ doubted that I worked as auditor as I do not have accounting background. So they asked me during the interview questions on this.

MSFK

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Very Soon
Doc's Request.
Very Soon
Nomination.....
Very Soon
AOR Received.
Very Soon
IELTS Request
Very Soon
File Transfer...
Very soon
Med's Request
Very Soon
Med's Done....
Very Soon
Interview........
Very Soon
Passport Req..
Very Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Dear Seniors,

Please Calculate my point

I have attempted Etefaq French and my score is CO 31 and EO 241 total 272.

How many points do i get for this.

This is electronic result.

Regards

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
Hi guys,
Does anybody have any idea when can be the next mission for Interview in India can be,some say November 2013....?..?.?

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MSFK said:
Dear Seniors,

Please Calculate my point

I have attempted Etefaq French and my score is CO 31 and EO 241 total 272.

How many points do i get for this.

This is electronic result.

Regards
Please check the below link.
http://www.canadavisa.com/proving-french-language-ability-tef.html