Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
neetu1 said:
Hello Everyone,
I would like to share all the members on this forum that Today in our successful interview for CSQ we got our certificates. And this is the first thing I am doing after sharing this news with some closed ones. After so many sleepless nights and worries finally it was day for glory. I couldn't even able too sleep properly last night every time there were questions revolving in all my mind. All confused . b/w English and french . Before I would start I would like to tell you that my husband was principal applicant. He graduated recently from Montreal university and currently working here in a skilled job while I am on student visa here in Montreal. My husband never studied french neither me we just started learning a month ago after they mailed us about the upcoming interview. So in all together we were zero in french and never even claimed any point for it.
So, we went to one of the Montreal immigration office and our interview was scheduled at 2:30 pm the guy at reception greeted us in french and asked the reason for visit....we just said" interview pour CSQ" :p he answered in English we were happy at least he speaks English .....he asked us to wait.....we were there at 2:00 waited for 30 mins nobudy came to us............some old aged ladies just crossed by i gave them smile assuming they could be my officer but they were kind of rude i guess i started praying officer should must be a guy (as i heard guys are better than old/middle aged women :p) ....so we waited for 15 more mins some people came back and forth some were happy some sad giving me all kind of weird feelings and making me more and more depressed...........so finally a guy came out of a room that was in front of us and called my husband's name........we went inside he said something in french a big line i couldn't even understand but just used my intelligence in figuring out that may be he is feeling sorry for being late..........anyways we just said BONJOUR with a big smile the only word i could learn in last one month :D..............so as he asked us to sit down and the first question was what language would you prefer me to speak ..........our answer was obviously English wud be better.......he then said yea I can see that as you guys haven't claimed any point and any test certificate for french its all your choice but i won't able to give you any mark for french...........we were okay with that as the guy looks to be quite genuine and nice we chooses English he then asked my husband for his degree, work permits, experience letters, ielts certificate(he already had the original) most ttime he was typing on his computer all the information.........then he came to me my education documents, experience and all other info...........then he asked why Quebec why not toronto or vancouver and our future plans and finally he said congratulations here is your CSQ!!!!...............wow it was the best day in my life i felt soo good thanks him soo many times..............So it was more than an hour long interview but when you are sitting inside time runs soo fast ...............at the end i would like to encourage all those with poor french but good education and experience that keep faith in yourself its not that hard................and also even the officer said I won't say its impossible to survive in quebec without french but if you guys will learn it wud be better you your future and social life....................

Merci!!!
Congratulations ! Happy For you, it is good that have all points needed without French, seems that you already have points without French, but if someone claimes French in Application, he would speach as a must, otherwise he will lose those points.

swamik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neetu1 said:
Hello Everyone,
I would like to share all the members on this forum that Today in our successful interview for CSQ we got our certificates. And this is the first thing I am doing after sharing this news with some closed ones. After so many sleepless nights and worries finally it was day for glory. I couldn't even able too sleep properly last night every time there were questions revolving in all my mind. All confused . b/w English and french . Before I would start I would like to tell you that my husband was principal applicant. He graduated recently from Montreal university and currently working here in a skilled job while I am on student visa here in Montreal. My husband never studied french neither me we just started learning a month ago after they mailed us about the upcoming interview. So in all together we were zero in french and never even claimed any point for it.
So, we went to one of the Montreal immigration office and our interview was scheduled at 2:30 pm the guy at reception greeted us in french and asked the reason for visit....we just said" interview pour CSQ" :p he answered in English we were happy at least he speaks English .....he asked us to wait.....we were there at 2:00 waited for 30 mins nobudy came to us............some old aged ladies just crossed by i gave them smile assuming they could be my officer but they were kind of rude i guess i started praying officer should must be a guy (as i heard guys are better than old/middle aged women :p) ....so we waited for 15 more mins some people came back and forth some were happy some sad giving me all kind of weird feelings and making me more and more depressed...........so finally a guy came out of a room that was in front of us and called my husband's name........we went inside he said something in french a big line i couldn't even understand but just used my intelligence in figuring out that may be he is feeling sorry for being late..........anyways we just said BONJOUR with a big smile the only word i could learn in last one month :D..............so as he asked us to sit down and the first question was what language would you prefer me to speak ..........our answer was obviously English wud be better.......he then said yea I can see that as you guys haven't claimed any point and any test certificate for french its all your choice but i won't able to give you any mark for french...........we were okay with that as the guy looks to be quite genuine and nice we chooses English he then asked my husband for his degree, work permits, experience letters, ielts certificate(he already had the original) most ttime he was typing on his computer all the information.........then he came to me my education documents, experience and all other info...........then he asked why Quebec why not toronto or vancouver and our future plans and finally he said congratulations here is your CSQ!!!!...............wow it was the best day in my life i felt soo good thanks him soo many times..............So it was more than an hour long interview but when you are sitting inside time runs soo fast ...............at the end i would like to encourage all those with poor french but good education and experience that keep faith in yourself its not that hard................and also even the officer said I won't say its impossible to survive in quebec without french but if you guys will learn it wud be better you your future and social life....................

Merci!!!
Congrats on your accomplishment. You, having applied from within Quebec, you definitely had a edge over other overseas applicants, and possibly that might have been a weighing factor in spite of your lack of knowledge in french. Congrats anyways. I have few more queries, can I PM you on the same ??

Swami

neetu1

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2013
Doc's Request.
1 sept 2013-asked for PCC from canada
AOR Received.
june 2013
File Transfer...
RPRF request made on 29 october 2013
Med's Request
04/07/2013
Med's Done....
08/07/2013
Interview........
in process oct 23 2013 DM 25 nov 2013
Passport Req..
25 nov 2013 Passport sent 26 nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
27 nov 2013; ppt recieved 13 december 2013
LANDED..........
15 dec 2013
swamik said:
Congrats on your accomplishment. You, having applied from within Quebec, you definitely had a edge over other overseas applicants, and possibly that might have been a weighing factor in spite of your lack of knowledge in french. Congrats anyways. I have few more queries, can I PM you on the same ??

Swami
Yea Sure it wud be my pleasure if my experience can help u in any way.......Yea that was always a plus point for us being already here but there were some factors like no french, very less work experience(my husband is working from 7 months here only) the other work experience they didn't counted as it wasn't related to the field, I was having work experience but it wasn't in the high demand occupation list so no point for that too, So all together we were on the edge i saw a paper in the interview officer hand it was with him from before where he calculated all the points and the total at the end was 61 so when I saw that I was like "Oh God We Need Only 2 more Points " The Golden Two and we were lucky enough that we got those 2 very precious points but I would must say Luck was with us too because I talked with some people here before that sometimes the officers are very rude and arrogant and stress alot on french but in our case he was genuine guy and he was practical not stressing only on french...................
Further Anyone can ask me any question regarding my interview I wud glad to help You guys as I can understand your condition I went through that. :p

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
neetu1 said:
Yea Sure it wud be my pleasure if my experience can help u in any way.......Yea that was always a plus point for us being already here but there were some factors like no french, very less work experience(my husband is working from 7 months here only) the other work experience they didn't counted as it wasn't related to the field, I was having work experience but it wasn't in the high demand occupation list so no point for that too, So all together we were on the edge i saw a paper in the interview officer hand it was with him from before where he calculated all the points and the total at the end was 61 so when I saw that I was like "Oh God We Need Only 2 more Points " The Golden Two and we were lucky enough that we got those 2 very precious points but I would must say Luck was with us too because I talked with some people here before that sometimes the officers are very rude and arrogant and stress alot on french but in our case he was genuine guy and he was practical not stressing only on french...................
Further Anyone can ask me any question regarding my interview I wud glad to help You guys as I can understand your condition I went through that. :p
I guess it is God's bless.. i heard about interviews, that must be called Guantanamo investigation rather than Interview !

God bless you guys ..

Amirjs

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
AOR Received.
22-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the file: 4 points. TCFQ: sent with the file: B1 - 8 points
neetu1 said:
Hello Everyone,

Merci!!!
Congratulations! that was very encouraging!

Amirjs

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
AOR Received.
22-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the file: 4 points. TCFQ: sent with the file: B1 - 8 points
GENTLEANDREW said:
Hi,
These are my observations.

BEFORE 6TH OF DECEMBER,2011,
- Incomplete application could be submitted and a file will still be created,
- Incomplete documentation could still be submitted and they would create a file for you and ask you later to update your file or present them during interview,
- Language test result could come in form of language test results,school attestation,writing a cover letter in that regard that you know the language and wants to claim point for the level that you have chosen
- Applications were not returned at all even if not complete.
- Acknowledgement of receipt are presented very fast
- Interviews rate were very high.
- Rules were modified every 3 years

AFTER 6TH OF DECEMBER,2011
-To claim points for language,you must submit only a language test result
-Delays in receiving Acknowledgement of receipt
- Less decisions have been made,no waiver no interview-at least 98 percent of people that i know
-Several rules have been introduced.
- For nearly 8 months,nothing new has been heard or put as a rule
- Return of incomplete applications,meaning all accepted applications are complete and eligible.
and more.....
- submission of document checklist to ensure that you have include everything.
- moving all CONTINENTAL OFFICES TO MONTREAL

What do we make out of all these.

Well,i feel that there will be minimal interview,faster processing after 31st,march,2013suspension of the scheme for a while etc....
i
I totally agree! let's hope processing time will become smaller and things go smoother! :)
Cheers!

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
neetu1 said:
Hello Everyone,
I would like to share all the members on this forum that Today in our successful interview for CSQ we got our certificates. And this is the first thing I am doing after sharing this news with some closed ones.
and finally he said congratulations here is your CSQ!!!!...............wow it was the best day in my life i felt soo good thanks him soo many times..............So it was more than an hour long interview but when you are sitting inside time runs soo fast ...............at the end i would like to encourage all those with poor french but good education and experience that keep faith in yourself its not that hard................and also even the officer said I won't say its impossible to survive in quebec without french but if you guys will learn it wud be better you your future and social life....................

Merci!!!
hi Neetu
many many congratulations for this really good news... !
Since you are in montreal, things will be much easier for you.
Thank you for sharing your interview experience. It helps a lot.
And Good Luck for Federal Stage.
Keep us updated about ur progress.
God Bless You !

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear forum mates,

Will any one help me to inform here, if any one got the CSQ and applied for PR to federal, what is the possibility to get the PR?

Or can we think that we got the visa if the medical is ok......

Thanks.

rifiel

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Yes after CSQ federal is sure but with clean medicals and Zero Criminal record ;) ;) ;)

Leo12 said:
Dear forum mates,

Will any one help me to inform here, if any one got the CSQ and applied for PR to federal, what is the possibility to get the PR?

Or can we think that we got the visa if the medical is ok......

Thanks.

MSFK

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Very Soon
Doc's Request.
Very Soon
Nomination.....
Very Soon
AOR Received.
Very Soon
IELTS Request
Very Soon
File Transfer...
Very soon
Med's Request
Very Soon
Med's Done....
Very Soon
Interview........
Very Soon
Passport Req..
Very Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Respectable Seniors,

I applying for skilled worker category,i have done MBA and have an work experience of Bank for 8 years i got redundant from my last job and was compensated against it in April 2012.After that i left for England on a family visit and came back after 6 months. I am currently unemployed will this effect my application?

I did my free Assessment and was informed that i can apply under Quebec Skilled worker Category and I decided to hire professional Expertise of Attorney David Cohen since 1st Jan 2013 and started preparing my case as all other categories requirement is Job in Canada which i do not have and also they are closed and are going to re open in May.

I got to know from a reliable source that there are changes in intake of QSW application after 31st March so i want to apply before that ? (True)(FALSE)

I am on very Basic level of French and not ready for TEFAQ Exam and test for DELF is in June in Pakistan which my friend advised me to undergo with my level of french if i want to claim points of French what should i do?

I have already scored 6.5 in Listening and speaking in IELTS 2002,i have re booked a new Test for 9th 2013 March and keeping my fingers crossed and preparing hard to score well.

Also my case Document specialist send me a Good verification format actually when you leave a bank if you are clear from ll the liabilities they issue you an NOC same letter with your name dates when you started when you finished and your personal information plus the contract which we sign at the job starting weekly hours and job description all is mentioned in it,the same i had forwarded to my document specialist (Contract)(NOC).I hope that will suffice Good Verification plus my employee numbers and the organization signing authority has duly signed on letter head.

I have also provided the Tax certificate issued to me of every year by my employer.I hope that is accepted because i do not have FBR income tax filing will that suffice.

I am Single applicant never married.

Character Certificate is also ready.

Bank Statement is ready in USD and PKR.

Age 28.

My Country is Pakistan.I have traveled several times to Europe and USA and finally decided to choose Canada for permanent settlement.

Please advise me how to proceed further?Any Tips or Suggestion?

MALAG

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
XXXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2008
AOR Received.
February 2009
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
February 1, 2012, E-cas: In process
Med's Request
August 2012, first medical September 2012
Med's Done....
Additional Med Tests: December 2012, Medical received Jan 18, 2013
Interview........
December 6, 2011
Passport Req..
September 2012, e-cas changed to DM Feb 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2, 2013 & Passport received Feb 26, 2013
LANDED..........
Probably March 19, 2013
Dear friends in this thread ,

sorry as I didn't go to this website for many days, as I prepare my departure, I would like to share with you that I received my passport since February 26, 2013. And I'm planning to land in two weeks.
Hope to see everyone in Canada.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!Can you or anyone help to answer this question?Are points for each factors calculated using the date the application was received or the date that the file was opened?

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone contribute to this.According to quebec website,it says point for age is calculated in accordance with the date of filing the application and that point for language is calculated according to when the application was received.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One of the customer care personnel of quebec immigration said that points starts counting from the day a file is opened not the day the application was received.It's incredible.How true is this from experience?