Interview........
December 6, 2011
Passport Req..
September 2012, e-cas changed to DM Feb 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2, 2013 & Passport received Feb 26, 2013
LANDED..........
Probably March 19, 2013
[size=10pt]THANKS BE TO GOD AS MY E-CAS WAS CHANGED TO DM THIS SUNDAY MORNING, AND MY ADDRESS IN QUEBEC WAS APPEARED[/size]

THANK YOU ALL for the support you gave during this hard waiting and may God may bless you all, and best wishes for you who are still waiting, I'll continue my prayer for you.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kuro_shio said:
Well, to settle this down, it looks like the Government of Quebec won't allow any more immigrants without an advanced level of French (apparently B2 for both applicant and spouse) beggining sometime this year (probably March 31, who knows), read these articles and you'll find about their upcoming policies:

Thats couldnt happen, there is points grid, so once you have 63 points or 55 points youll pass .. but be sure not to consider the adaptability points, because they can give you 1 point only, so you might be rejected.

B1 i think its enough you can manage the interview in french

Dont believe anything unless its posted on Quebec web. If this true gonna happen, then I believe Quebec plans for separation
The question, do you want to live in quebec french place?

I think that vancouver would be the best destination :D

grande_folie

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemans207 said:
kuro_shio said:
Well, to settle this down, it looks like the Government of Quebec won't allow any more immigrants without an advanced level of French (apparently B2 for both applicant and spouse) beggining sometime this year (probably March 31, who knows), read these articles and you'll find about their upcoming policies:

Thats couldnt happen, there is points grid, so once you have 63 points or 55 points youll pass .. but be sure not to consider the adaptability points, because they can give you 1 point only, so you might be rejected.

B1 i think its enough you can manage the interview in french

Dont believe anything unless its posted on Quebec web. If this true gonna happen, then I believe Quebec plans for separation
The question, do you want to live in quebec french place?

I think that vancouver would be the best destination :D
Please read this phrase carefully "Le changement fera en sorte que le niveau « intermédiaire avancé » deviendra le seuil minimal pour obtenir des points, mais ce seuil minimal ne sera pas éliminatoire."

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
grande_folie said:
Lol, Mdrrrrrr.

Check this link : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-i-almost-feel-scammed-t97559.0.html
I know this case well. This guy moved even before getting the PR, which is not a wise thing from him ! no one would thing to move even with the best offer of Job in the world because this will deprive him from the rights he would have had, if he waited to get at least ! the PR.

Titoualfruk

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Toulouse
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/03/2013
Doc's Request.
March 2014
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
CSQ 16/8/2013 PR 01/04/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
01/04/2015
Med's Request
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
29/06/2015
Interview........
25/11/2014
Passport Req..
No passport request visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2015
LANDED..........
13/10/2015
hi yall

For the CSQ application for the diplomas, do I need to include all the diplomas from high school upto my doctorat?

High school
college
masters
doctorat

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
Please read this phrase carefully "Le changement fera en sorte que le niveau « intermédiaire avancé » deviendra le seuil minimal pour obtenir des points, mais ce seuil minimal ne sera pas éliminatoire."
[/quote]

This doesn't make any sense how do you expect to gather 32,000 workers whose level of French and their spouses is B2?? This would mean that all immigrants would have to come from France and Africa regions where French is the primary language. I read Quebec wanted more diversity, they want to achieve this by dividing the number of applicants in every region by 23% (I.e 23% Asia, 23% Americas, etc.,) How can they do this if they start asking for B2 ??! No sense at all.

canadachocaccon

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
I am filling our applications for CSQ. I am wondering we could fill in in both English and French (main applicant in French and spouse in English) because my spouse does NOT know French, if I help him to fill in by French, is it OK?

Or we need to complete both forms in English?

kuro_shio

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MCVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2012
Nomination.....
CSQ 04-12-2014
AOR Received.
BIQ 22-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-04-2015
Med's Request
05-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
12-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2015
Master7 said:
This doesn't make any sense how do you expect to gather 32,000 workers whose level of French and their spouses is B2?? This would mean that all immigrants would have to come from France and Africa regions where French is the primary language. I read Quebec wanted more diversity, they want to achieve this by dividing the number of applicants in every region by 23% (I.e 23% Asia, 23% Americas, etc.,) How can they do this if they start asking for B2 ??! No sense at all.

There are millions of people wanting to immigrate to Quebec/Canada, if having a good level of French becomes the rule, people will just deal with it eventually, it makes a lot of sense, the federal program will ask for a minimum level (aka CLB 7) on either English or French before submitting the application, and if you read carefully these links, it is clear Quebec's resources are being limited so they can't support Francisation as they have been doing until now, so the easiest solution is making people study French hard before applying so in a few years so they will adjust their French programs for new arrivants specializing in their field of job instead of teaching them Je m'appelle Francois.

Keep in mind the Parti Québécois is in power now, French is the priority for them even if that means dumping the English, notice also so they want new immigrants to reside outside Montreal and as you might know most regions of Quebec are almost entirely francophone, so not speaking French can be a major issue for immigrants.

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kuro_shio said:

http://www.spl.gouv.qc.ca/fileadmin/medias/pdf/Charte/Revision_de_la_grille.pdf

http://tvanouvelles.ca/lcn/infos/national/archives/2013/02/20130212-055029.html

http://www.ledevoir.com/politique/quebec/370559/pour-que-le-reve-quebecois-se-concretise
well i believe according to this there will always be minimum and maximum points for the french language. meaning there will always be points allocated for A1 and A2 but of course not as much as B1. and the other truth is francophone applicants will not be able to fill in all those targeted number of immigrants per year and certainly not all francophone applicants are qualified for the job openings especially those in demand jobs.

vision2011

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
You still don't get it. do you?

There is something you have to know, u are now interested in staying Quebec, but how will you stay there with french difficulties while you can go for example to Alberta where you will be able to settle easily and make more money than Quebec, also you should think about the taxes in Quebec. So they know, taking you is like, oh these guys have been trying harder, so let us give them a chance, maybe 0.0001% will still stay here. Think twice!

Talk to people who are already there, they will tell you these stories. maybe in your heart you are honest and you gonna stay honest, but not everyone. we are being victims for those who run away.

Stay patient and don't get me wrong!!! I am trying to have some understanding.

AMR2011 said:
And one more thing, as shootingstar has said in the last comment. Having some basic knowledge of French is sufficient. Because, sitting like me in a non-French speaking world and putting the effort to have basic knowledge should be pointer for them. If i am put in an environment of French speaking person, i will automatically start speaking french. I THINK THIS IS THE CASE FOR ANYBODY. How did you learn your language? Did you get to any levels before you were born. If canada cannot recognize this fact, i dont want to be there!

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its not yet mentioned on quebec web..
but B2 not hard,if yoru from francophone...
So these people are planing for seperation ... racist i think. you can see not interviews for asia,,, also lot of delay.
ive been waiting since 30 months for my interview, and many same as me
grande_folie said:

raghav

Jun 6, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK / VO-ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
AOR Received.
07-09-2011
Interview........
Still Waiting...
lemans207 said:
Its not yet mentioned on quebec web..
but B2 not hard,if yoru from francophone...
So these people are planing for seperation ... racist i think. you can see not interviews for asia,,, also lot of delay.
ive been waiting since 30 months for my interview, and many same as me
Agree with you.. I got my AOR in Sep 2011 but still no sight of the interview. BIQ HK is not even listing any interviews shortly. Even the one that was supposed to be held in Mar'12 has no details updated.

It's proving to be a long wait..

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hello friends

just one word I can say to all of you: Patience.

Reason for delay is that qsw is full with number of applicants from all over the world, which exceeds far more than their annual quota for 3 years almost. Also they dont need new applications.
That may be main reason for imposing stricter and stringent rules for qsw.
Now that they dont need new applications for next 2-3
years, it doesnt make any sense in continuing with BIQ offices worldwide thus they reduced the cost of overses BIQ by moving all applications to BIQ montreal.

Moreover Parti quebecois wants to make their presence felt, so there is so much noise about french language
nd separatist activities.
In long future, it will have no real impact as quebec can not sustain itself as an independent country from CaNAdA.
So, dont panic. Just keep patience and prepare urself for better french communication skills.

It is like preparing for exams. If You are aware about the syllabus then you must follow it. If you dont, then you will be surely fail in exams.
raghav said:
Agree with you.. I got my AOR in Sep 2011 but still no sight of the interview. BIQ HK is not even listing any interviews shortly. Even the one that was supposed to be held in Mar'12 has no details updated.

It's proving to be a long wait..

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well 1 thing is that they need immigrants but the problematic thing is that the BIQ is so immature in making decision and in accepting the applicants they make changes so quickly u never know :( they should make a plan before taking applications BIQ have sorted out applicants since 2010 Dec after that non of a person got interview call ! everyone is waiting, they want everything from a young immigrant when we apply for visa we are 27 years old ! and when we get everything done we are 30 years old ! 3 F**kin years after that there is no energy level which we have 3 years back they raised the fee in 2011 from 350 to 750 which resulted that they will fasten there immigration process but they have slower down their speed like a turtle ! lol anyways lets see what happens i have reached B1 level in tcfq and my mrs have also given TCFQ test BIQ HK is really slow ! infact i personally believe they will centralize the immigration process to make things faster

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
Dear friends and members,

Regarding the language subject .. French issue - I guess there is another " more important " issue there, which is the regulation of Jobs.

which is much more complicated and almost has no solution; when they ask for Pharmacists, Doctors, and Engineers. While for a Doctor he needs 4 years to regulate his Job, and during this time he cannot work cos he would be studying of corse ! so he would need 200 000 $ to live in 4 years with wife and kids, without work, so do you still think that the irrational thing is the language of French ??

For an Engineer, he needs 2.5 years to regulate his Job, and what source of money will raise his children during then ? i dont think that studying 2-3 hours daily and working another 8 hours would work for 3 years, not to mention that his/her wife/husband will do the same regulation process !

What about Nurses ?? :)) they are Extremely needed right ? and in ALL PROVINCES right ? how many years a nurse would study ? and would be able to live with work and study 18 hours ??

For those who studied 12 years ago and would be so difficult to waive their certificates, what would you do ?

These are questions to be answered rather than questions about French or even English i believe.

Best Regards for all.