+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

jass1155

Dec 15, 2012
MY FRND WANTS TO APPLY FOR QUEBEC VISA HE IS MARRIED AND HE HAS 61 POINTS WITHOUT FRENCH AND HIS EXAM IS IN APRAIL. CAN HE SUBMIT HIS FILE WITHOUT FRENCH.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Employability stage,you need 42 points.Preliminary stage;you need 49 points.Finally,for the selection stage;you need 57 points.All these for a single applicant.If you do not have french now,you will have to tick not submitting result,then show it on interview day.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Employability stage,50 points;Preliminary stage,57 points and finally for selection stage,63 points.All these points are minimum points for the married.Your friend will have to tick not submitting french test results,then bring the result along if called for interview.If you want points for language,you must submit a test result.

RPAL

Dec 4, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
30-08-2013
Doc's Request.
25-05-2015
Nomination.....
30-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
30-06-2017
FDD means = Foreign Demand Draft.

gamma_jb

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
RPAL said:
FDD means = Foreign Demand Draft.
hi rpal,

i'm from the philippines. did u send ur app in Hongkong? i also filed August 2012 and still no reply yet. Your FDD? how long was it valid? I'm afraid that they will also return my Demand Draft if it will not be encashed within 6 months. it will expire the end of this month. Did they return the documents or just the demand draft? Will it be another application then if you resubmit? That will be unfair since points may change.

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
gamma_jb said:
hi rpal,

i'm from the philippines. did u send ur app in Hongkong? i also filed August 2012 and still no reply yet. Your FDD? how long was it valid? I'm afraid that they will also return my Demand Draft if it will not be encashed within 6 months. it will expire the end of this month. Did they return the documents or just the demand draft? Will it be another application then if you resubmit? That will be unfair since points may change.
you asked many questions in one post :)

1) there is a possibility that they already took the money and you dont know

2) there is a possibility the check will expire and they return All the Application

3) there is a possibility the check has expired and they give you a file number ( without sending you AOR ), only " Open your File " and file it nto computer and send you back only the Check .

4) If they opened your file, then you will be eligiable only according points at the day the file was opened / or even Received by them .

5) stay connected with them, call them ! it has been more than 4 months so you can call and gv e all your info on the phone and they must answer everything.

6) it should take up to 5 months only, according to them

7 ) good luck

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah I didnt say its wrong info, I mean that was the mistakes of previous government, they put dept.
now things gonna change, trust me ;D check this

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2013/02/06/international-aid-agency-quebec-government.html

kumarbadalabad said:
no dear its the truth. here published in government of quebec website the amount of debt in billions.

http://www.finances.gouv.qc.ca/en/page.asp?sectn=36&contn=325

the other website was even an under estimate.

quebec has the highest among the provinces in terms of debt, here check it publlished in government website

http://www.finances.gouv.qc.ca/en/page.asp?sectn=36&contn=335

Titoualfruk

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Toulouse
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/03/2013
Doc's Request.
March 2014
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
CSQ 16/8/2013 PR 01/04/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
01/04/2015
Med's Request
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
29/06/2015
Interview........
25/11/2014
Passport Req..
No passport request visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2015
LANDED..........
13/10/2015
ok so finished by booking the TCFCQ test for the end of the month

tiwarekar

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not yet
Hi,
I am planning to apply for Quebec provincial nominee program.
Our profile is as follows
My profile:
Education: Diploma in Chemical Engineering + Bachelors in Chemical Engineering.
Currently working as senior SQL DBA for more than 3 years. Also I am Microsoft certified DBA.
Language: English (Advance)
French (none) planning to learn before application
Experience: more than 3 years
Married
Children: 1 ( 4 months daughter)
Arranged employment: none (But looking for job)
No relatives in Canada

My wife's profile:
Education: Masters in Virology
Experience: more than 2 years
Language: English (Advance)
French none
Applying for PhD in Canadian university

My queries are:
1) Who should apply as principal applicant to secure maximum point, me or my wife?
2) Is it necessary to submit French language certificate with application to claim those point or can be submitted in subsequent stages without losing those points?
3) My wife will be applying for PhD, so when exactly we should sent the application? After she is accepted in university or before.
4) If we are sending application before admit in university can we mention in application docket that she had applied to Canadian university.
5) For QSW category we first need to apply for selection certificate and then for immigration. Can anyone elaborate on that?
6) What is scope for DBA profession in Quebec?
7) If everything is in place how much time will be taken to issue selection certificate and subsequent immigration application?
What are the areas where I need to be careful during application?

tiwarekar

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not yet
Generally how many months are taken to issue CSQ?

gamma_jb

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
signalmaker said:
you asked many questions in one post :)

1) there is a possibility that they already took the money and you dont know

2) there is a possibility the check will expire and they return All the Application

3) there is a possibility the check has expired and they give you a file number ( without sending you AOR ), only " Open your File " and file it nto computer and send you back only the Check .

4) If they opened your file, then you will be eligiable only according points at the day the file was opened / or even Received by them .

5) stay connected with them, call them ! it has been more than 4 months so you can call and gv e all your info on the phone and they must answer everything.

6) it should take up to 5 months only, according to them

7 ) good luck
hi signalmaker,

thanks for the reply...i actually emailed them mid January, last month, and replied "file is still queued for processing...please be patient" is it okay to make a follow - up again? It's actually more than 5 months already. :-(

shay89

Star Member
Aug 31, 2011
ENGLAND
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - Paris, Federal Stage - LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ- 08 JUNE 2012, FEDERAL STAGE - 31 OCT 2014
AOR Received.
CSQ - 11 OCT' 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with IELTS
Interview........
CSQ - 27 May 2014, received CSQ the same day
Just a follow up, so no one from Western Europe who applied after December 2011 got an interview request or got their interview waived? Seems a little strange. :-[

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends

i wanted to know the language points for quebec for old applicants as i applied in March-2011

In Ielts i score

L-6.5
S-6 and i passed both A1 and A2

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemans207 said:
Yeah I didnt say its wrong info, I mean that was the mistakes of previous government, they put dept.
now things gonna change, trust me ;D check this

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2013/02/06/international-aid-agency-quebec-government.html
repost brother :D

ey brother may I just ask you, as a possible quebecer soon what do you like, a Quebec under Canada or an independent Quebec? why or why not? feels like a job interview question ey. haha

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darshmodi said:
Friends

i wanted to know the language points for quebec for old applicants as i applied in March-2011

In Ielts i score

L-6.5
S-6 and i passed both A1 and A2
2 points for listening + 2 points for Speaking = 4 Points all together.