Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
harit79 said:
This will apply to HK applicants only.
Hi Harrit79 and Master7, to correct you, BIQ HK is not the only office transferred to Montreal. The likes of BIQ Paris have also been transferred there, and many others. the truth here is that it is strongly believed they intend to Centralize everything now in Montreal so that by the current deadline of 31st March 2013, Some "New Laws" might take effect.....which might either be some language proficiency specifications, or some AOT additions/limitations, or Suspension of applications to treat Backlogs.....etc

We hope for the better.....

grande_folie

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Master7 said:
Will this apply only to HK applicants? or more applicants in the world will also have to apply in Montreal?
harit79 said:
That means from 1st April,2013 onward, applicants whose BIQ is HongKong they have to apply at Montreal directly. I am not sure how they will treat the old applicants like me.
From 1st january,2013, new files will be accepted by Montreal office not hong-kong office.

All the old files who are already in process in Hongkong office will be transferred to Montreal office by 31st march,2013. In other words, all the old files will be processed in montreal from 31st march,2013.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/new1.html

They are very slow these days, there are lot of reasons involved.

1. They are transferring the things from one office to another.
2. They are going to change the rules soon, Get ready for some big blast. People who know good french would be in the preferred list.

dr.rushik

Aug 3, 2008
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4021- Vocational instructor
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2010
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
March 5, 2012
IELTS Request
Already sent with original application
File Transfer...
September 30, 2010
Med's Request
July 29, 2013
Master7 said:
Hi Harit79,

I am not aware of this situation yet? so new applications starting April 01, 2013 will be processed in Montreal? or even current applications like yours?? if so what are they trying to do? forward every open application in the world to Montreal?? God helps us if that is the case!
Hi Harit/ Master,

I have applied for QSC on 14/07/2011. I have done my Delf A2 and have IELTS 7. I filed my application along with all the details. Afterwords, I went to Canada on visiting visas at start of 2012. Stayed there for 5 months and get my credential apporved. I am a dentist. I cleared all the detan licensure procedure there. I updated Hong kong office for the same. I received answer from them that your file is under process so be patient and wait till next communication.. :D

dr.rushik

Aug 3, 2008
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4021- Vocational instructor
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2010
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
March 5, 2012
IELTS Request
Already sent with original application
File Transfer...
September 30, 2010
Med's Request
July 29, 2013
luckyroyal said:
Hi
I was not in your situation, but I can tell you my experience what I did whenever I have any updates

After I have sent my QSW application, I have completed couple of french level examinations before I get my CSQ interview and I updated MICC about these by sending a mail each time I passed the examination.
Each time I sent mail I included the below:
1: Explanation letter giving updates (what ever you have)
2: Attach proofs
And on each letter/proofs you are attaching mention your file number.
Once you sent mail all these updates will be added to your file by MICC but you will not be receiving any updates.
In my case The interviewer showed all my updates what ever I have sent at the CSQ Interview time.

Regards
....lucky royal
Hi.. I can see all your application details below your profile icon here. Can you tell me how can I add my details in my profile?

jazv4

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
El Salvador
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
CSQ 05-08-2012, Federal 04-03-2014
Doc's Request.
13-05-2014
Nomination.....
31-01-2014
AOR Received.
CSQ 21-Dec-2012; Federal 4-Apr-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
13-05-2014
Med's Done....
19-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2014
LANDED..........
10-10-2014
dr.rushik said:
Hi.. I can see all your application details below your profile icon here. Can you tell me how can I add my details in my profile?
It will show up after your 10th post.

actaruslair

Jan 15, 2012
Rivne, Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, Ukraine
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-24-12
Doc's Request.
07-27-13 + 07/17/13
AOR Received.
01-22-2013
Med's Done....
10-16-2012
Passport Req..
08-15-2013
Hey Bonjour !, I'm a new member :) nice to meet you all

applying under Family Sponsorship

Oct. 16th 2012: My wife's medical
Dec.15th 2012: payment of application
Dec. 28th. 20012 : Sent by courrier
Jan. 2nd 2013: date they say they have received the application (courrier gave us in-time notifications on 3rd)
Jan. 22nd 2013: Received the confirmation email from CIC.
Jan. 23rd 2013 : Was accepted as a sponsor by CIC. & My wife perm. residential application was forwarded to Kyiv, Ukraine.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well i think so Quebec people are racist the only applicants who get the benefit are the people in Eastern European people from France,UK,Etc there applications get processed early and they reach over there while people who apply under the region of Asia always get the less benefit of getting their applications processed late see BIQ paris is giving the AOR In 2 months while applicants of BIQ HK are waiting since 5 months to get AOR :(

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I told you b4, they want only from francophone, and specially from paris BIQ so after few years the majority will be french people, so they will vote to separate from canada, will become quebec a country as it was b4 in 1940s

Its planned ... on 8-9 February they will vote for the agenda to separate

Umer Shahzad said:
well i think so Quebec people are racist the only applicants who get the benefit are the people in Eastern European people from France,UK,Etc there applications get processed early and they reach over there while people who apply under the region of Asia always get the less benefit of getting their applications processed late see BIQ paris is giving the AOR In 2 months while applicants of BIQ HK are waiting since 5 months to get AOR :(

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi lemans207,
how r u buddy? Have u got interview date or still on waiting list? I hope u will hear from them very soon.

Well, regarding quebec separation from canada, I see it as not a economically as well as politically viable option for quebec province. If they demand this and got separated from canada, there will be a state of anarchy for quebec. They mainly depends on the federal grant which will not be available in case of sepearation.

Many more such issues will be there.

I dont see this happening in next 5-10 years from now.

lemans207 said:
I told you b4, they want only from francophone, and specially from paris BIQ so after few years the majority will be french people, so they will vote to separate from canada, will become quebec a country as it was b4 in 1940s

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
so, this means there will be no interview missions for pending applications for BIQ HK till all applications are transferred to BIQ Montreal.

We can expect next interview missions for BIQ HK applicants only after May - June 2013.
It is getting very slow... :(

grande_folie said:
From 1st january,2013, new files will be accepted by Montreal office not hong-kong office.

All the old files who are already in process in Hongkong office will be transferred to Montreal office by 31st march,2013. In other words, all the old files will be processed in montreal from 31st march,2013.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/new1.html

They are very slow these days, there are lot of reasons involved.

1. They are transferring the things from one office to another.
2. They are going to change the rules soon, Get ready for some big blast. People who know good french would be in the preferred list.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well there is a mission in March but it is yet to be confirmed so u can expect an interview in march ! and for rest of the applicants yes it is going to be shifted towards Montreal office

jass1155

Dec 15, 2012
hllo every one i want to know that can i apply for quebec skilled worker . i m still unmarried . AOT 16 EDUCATION 10 WORK EXP 08 AGE 16 IELTS 04 FUNDS 01 -------------------- --- TOTAL--55 ----------------------- MY FRENCH EXAM IS IN APRAIL CAN I SUBMIT MY FILE WITHOUT FRENCH OR I M ELIGIBLE FOR THIS VISA

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeah about to complete 4 months on waiting list, hope soon.

me too, i dont think will be in the near future, there was interview with the PM Marios on BBC last week, lests wait and see

from paris BIQ they are taking about 10,000 visas every 3 months , so guess every year 40,000

within 10 years they will change the demography of quebec to high percentage french

mkshah said:
hi lemans207,
how r u buddy? Have u got interview date or still on waiting list? I hope u will hear from them very soon.

Well, regarding quebec separation from canada, I see it as not a economically as well as politically viable option for quebec province. If they demand this and got separated from canada, there will be a state of anarchy for quebec. They mainly depends on the federal grant which will not be available in case of sepearation.

Many more such issues will be there.

I dont see this happening in next 5-10 years from now.

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemans207 said:

with all due respect sir, here are my questions. Quebec forming its own army? Quebec standing as an independent country? Will It not ask assistance from Canada in the long run in terms of funds or in other words Can Quebec stand alone really as a separate country at this time? will have its own currency of course? it will be quebecian dollar? how much would it worth then? we need economist here. will have its own gross domestic product to determine its dollar's worth. more questions in mind please enlighten...

RPAL

Dec 4, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
30-08-2013
Doc's Request.
25-05-2015
Nomination.....
30-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
30-06-2017
Recently, I got back my FDD returned from Quebec Montreal office, saying the FDD needs to be resent with a new validity date. I applied for the QSW in August 2012 from Bangladesh and they responded only in January 2013.

I am now in a very confusing situation. Will I continue with the Quebec or rather wait for the FSW final announcement?

Financially, it won't be wiser for me to continue the both programs, so can't decide about the next course of action. I have got my IELTS as L:7.5 R:7.5 W:6.5 S:6.5 and been continuing the French course.But, the French language needs a lot of practice to be developed, which is rather rare here.

I applied the QSW through a lawyer and would advise others to apply by yourselves, because we are all educated and qualified enough to comply the Immigration procedures independently. Lawyers just prepare your file, which you can do easily.