+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shay89 said:
Also, one thing I forgot to say is that, you mentioned in your post that BIQ will treat his application as per the new rule. And according to that rule, one needs to have an AOT of 6, 12 or 16 points, your friend's degree doesn't fall in any of those categories. So not only does he not have enough points to be considered for CSQ, his AOT doesn't fall in any of the AOT desired by Quebec. So even if he applies again, he might get his application rejected again. :(
Hi
Can anyone update me on my AOT points as per the new rules, if I have completed my Masters in Commerce (two years) in Business Management. My formal years of education 17 years (12+3+2)

Egypt2011

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2011
Doc's Request.
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
18-10-2011
IELTS Request
18-2-2013 with TCFQ
Hi every body

More than a year passed,, so what, Is there any thing to do while waiting

The processing times schedule changes is very slow..

Every body have the same problem or only problems in the middle east causes this :(

Best Regards

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

the most fast BIQ is BIQ paris i think so cos people know much about french who are applying from their as BIQ thinks

cos
in the Europe most of the people learn french like in GCSE there is a subject of french.

so they are doing discrimination! simply preferring people from Eastern European countries

alexblatnoi

Nov 22, 2012
Applied on Oct 3, 2012 through Quebec Law Firm, no AOR yet after over 2 months. Anybody in the same situation? Also, if I am changing employer do I have to let immigration know?

esssso

Sep 16, 2012
alexblatnoi said:
Applied on Oct 3, 2012 through Quebec Law Firm, no AOR yet after over 2 months. Anybody in the same situation? Also, if I am changing employer do I have to let immigration know?
I have applied in Jun 2010 also through a lawyer in Montreal and still no any news yet..no AOR, no F/N...!!! What does it mean? keep waiting for a hope or it means rejection?...

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shay89 said:
Also, one thing I forgot to say is that, you mentioned in your post that BIQ will treat his application as per the new rule. And according to that rule, one needs to have an AOT of 6, 12 or 16 points, your friend's degree doesn't fall in any of those categories. So not only does he not have enough points to be considered for CSQ, his AOT doesn't fall in any of the AOT desired by Quebec. So even if he applies again, he might get his application rejected again. :(
Just want to let you know this is not the case of my friend. Actually that was posted by dhumdhum. I was trying to help his friend. I didn't copy the post properly :)

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alexblatnoi said:
Normally it takes 2-4 months, so i advise you to wait.
Once you get AOR you can update your employer details with file number.

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
esssso said:
I have applied in Jun 2010 also through a lawyer in Montreal and still no any news yet..no AOR, no F/N...!!! What does it mean? keep waiting for a hope or it means rejection?...
It's more than 2 years and you haven't received your first AOR :(. That's surprising. I think you should email or call them with require details and ask for the status.

jeffh1687

Dec 6, 2012
harit79 said:
Congratulations jeffh1687 for receiving CSQ.
Thanks for sharing the information.
BTW interview was conducted in french? What is your AOT and french competency?
Wish you all the best for Federal.
My interview was conducted in French, mostly. The interviewer also liked to ask questions in English. Of course, I was very happy, as my French was not good. But I've prepared my answers to the standard questions well. It worked. In particular, the interviewer would like to see your commitment to improve French, such as having registered for French classes. By the way, my AOT is 0, not a priority area of training.

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeffh1687 said:
My interview was conducted in French, mostly. The interviewer also liked to ask questions in English. Of course, I was very happy, as my French was not good. But I've prepared my answers to the standard questions well. It worked. In particular, the interviewer would like to see your commitment to improve French, such as having registered for French classes. By the way, my AOT is 0, not a priority area of training.
Thanks for sharing the info.
That will greatly help.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends

Can anyone update me on my AOT points as per the new rules, if I have completed my Masters in Commerce (two years) in Business Management. My formal years of education 17 years (12+3+2)

I am awaiting your reply.

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niravk said:
Hi friends

I am not sure but you will have 6 points for your AOT.
Other members can share their thoughts.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niravk said:
Hi friends

[b[ i think so this is your another i'd nevielk ? u got ur application invalided from BIQ ?

shay89

Star Member
Aug 31, 2011
ENGLAND
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - Paris, Federal Stage - LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ- 08 JUNE 2012, FEDERAL STAGE - 31 OCT 2014
AOR Received.
CSQ - 11 OCT' 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with IELTS
Interview........
CSQ - 27 May 2014, received CSQ the same day
niravk said:
Hi friends

Hi niravk,

I agree with Harit79, I'm pretty sure your AOT will fetch you 6 points.

esssso

Sep 16, 2012
harit79 said:
It's more than 2 years and you haven't received your first AOR :(. That's surprising. I think you should email or call them with require details and ask for the status.
Aha sorry, its typing mistake, its Jun 2012 not Jun 2010..., so is it normal to wait for 6 month according to new languages rules to get AOR or F/N?