Work Experience:

Experience Points

Less than 6 months 0 point
6 to 11 months 4 points
12 to 23 months 4 points
24 to 35 months 6 points
36 to 47 months 6 points
48 months and over 8 points

IELTS : 6 points (If 8 band in listening and 7 band in speaking)
French : A1 : 2 points (If more than 16 in listening and speaking)
A2 : 6 points (If more than 16 in listening and speaking)

Spouse points:

Educaiton : 3 points for Master
AOT : You have to check (http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf)
French : A1 : 2 points (If more than 16 in listening and speaking)

Finance : 1 points

Please calculate your point accordingly.
Dear Haritbhai,
Thanks a lot for the calculation..
Just one question : which are the profession governed by regulatory body ?
How to find that ?

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DSD said:
Dear Haritbhai,
Thanks a lot for the calculation..
Just one question : which are the profession governed by regulatory body ?
How to find that ?
Here is the one more link.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/employment/regulated-professions/professional-order.html

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@ ALL,
Thank you all for your fecilitations. I'm so sorry for sharing my Interview behind schedule. The Interview was at Canadian High Commission,Accra,Ghana and was Scheduled for 11.30am. We got to the CIC,Office at exactly 8.15am because i couldnt sleep thru the nite(I was a bit nervous).Infact We did not take our breakfast before we took off to the Interview.

At exactly,11.30am we were called in for our Interview. The viewer was a young lady and was very courteous. She asked us to Present ourself in French(myself & Wife) after which she requested me to State Common Value of Quebec Society.Therefore, I implored all awaiting interview to memorize the Values. I mentioned six of the common value and produced it to her in French.She also asked why we intend to immigrate to Quebec and which we answered.

The whole interview lasted for about 45minutes. After, testing our french competency she asked us to answer other questions in English. So, we use the opportunity to tell and show her :

1.Job we've applied for
2.Our knowledge of Quebec Society where we showed her( Pictures of :Quebec City,The Train Station,University of Montreal,Monteal City etc) she so much appreciated this.
3. Told her the top employers in Montreal in 2012 and gave her the 20 pages document.She was excited.
4. Told her the School System in Quebec and also showed her the Photograph of The school we want our children to attend.
5. We intend to stay in Saint Laurent Borough,threfore we presented few of the Monthly Bulletin to her.
6. Told her Quebec recently elected new Premier Pauline Maroir
7. Told her we're currently Evaluating our Credentials, presented the Courier receipt and copy of the evaluation form we completed.
8. Told her we've communicated our Order du agree Comptable and Administrateur( showed the E-mail and forms completed in respect of the admission to the orders)
9. Showed to her Some Pictures of Children and Wedding Ceremonies
10. We presented to her Copy of our Budget and Action Plan For Successful Integration In Quebec.

Afterward she asked if we've any family in Quebec or Canada and I answered NO. Finally, She asked us to ask her any questions and that she will give her decision in 2minutes. I asked her how many months required to complete the Federal Process and she said between 24 to 30 months.

Finally, she said fecilitation, you ve been Selected as QSW. And also commented that we really impressed her with our research on Quebec Provice.The Certificate was thereafter issued for us and our Children. Hope we gain one or two things from my experience.
Merci.

BIOLAH

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Biolah said:
@ ALL,
Thank you all for your fecilitations. I'm so sorry for sharing my Interview behind schedule. The Interview was at Canadian High Commission,Accra,Ghana and was Scheduled for 11.30am. We got to the CIC,Office at exactly 8.15am because i couldnt sleep thru the nite(I was a bit nervous).Infact We did not take our breakfast before we took off to the Interview.

At exactly,11.30am we were called in for our Interview. The viewer was a young lady and was very courteous. She asked us to Present ourself in French(myself & Wife) after which she requested me to State Common Value of Quebec Society.Therefore, I implored all awaiting interview to memorize the Values. I mentioned six of the common value and produced it to her in French.She also asked why we intend to immigrate to Quebec and which we answered.

The whole interview lasted for about 45minutes. After, testing our french competency she asked us to answer other questions in English. So, we use the opportunity to tell and show her :

1.Job we've applied for
2.Our knowledge of Quebec Society where we showed her( Pictures of :Quebec City,The Train Station,University of Montreal,Monteal City etc) she so much appreciated this.
3. Told her the top employers in Montreal in 2012 and gave her the 20 pages document.She was excited.
4. Told her the School System in Quebec and also showed her the Photograph of The school we want our children to attend.
5. We intend to stay in Saint Laurent Borough,threfore we presented few of the Monthly Bulletin to her.
7. Told her we're currently Evaluating our Credentials, presented the Courier receipt and copy of the evaluation form we completed.
8. Told her we've communicated our Order du agree Comptable and Administrateur( showed the E-mail and forms completed in respect of the admission to the orders)
10. We presented to her Copy of our Budget and Action Plan For Successful Integration In Quebec.

Afterward she asked if we've any family in Quebec or Canada and I answered NO. Finally, She asked us to ask her any questions and that she will give her decision in 2minutes. I asked her how many months required to complete the Federal Process and she said between 24 to 30 months.

Finally, she said fecilitation, you ve been Selected as QSW. And also commented that we really impressed her with our research on Quebec Provice.The Certificate was thereafter issued for us and our Children. Hope we gain one or two things from my experience.
Merci.

BIOLAH
Thanks a lot Biolah for sharing the interview details.
That would great help for the forum members who are eagerly waiting for their turns to come.
Wish you all the best for Federal, they said 24 to 30 months but i dont think so it will take that longer.
BTW what is your french competency?

Once again thanks a lot for sharing details with us.

stanchuks

May 7, 2012
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
Biolah said:
@ ALL,

1.Job we've applied for

Merci.

BIOLAH
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience Biolah
We sure have learnt a thing or two

sarkes01

Apr 19, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Aug'14
AOR Received.
17 Dec'14
File Transfer...
26Jan'15
Med's Request
05 Jan'15
Med's Done....
06 Jan'15
Biolah said:
@ ALL,

1.Job we've applied for

Merci.

BIOLAH

Many thanks for sharing your experience which will guide us to be prepared for successful interview. Best of luck for federal part.

sarkes01

Apr 19, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Aug'14
AOR Received.
17 Dec'14
File Transfer...
26Jan'15
Med's Request
05 Jan'15
Med's Done....
06 Jan'15
harit79 said:
As you have done Bachelor in Chemistry, you comes under Regulated profession.
Please check the below link for more information.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/employment/regulated-professions/index.html
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/employment/regulated-professions/professional-order.html
Hi harit79 & vicky4frendz
I have a friend who applied through HK Visa office and his file number is HA0000668XX.His interview date is first week of December’12. From your experience as you’ve also applied through HK VO, can you please guess what can be the last file number that has been called in Mission 1 up to December’12???? Waiting for your valuable words.

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarkes01 said:
Hi harit79 & vicky4frendz
I have a friend who applied through HK Visa office and his file number is HA0000668XX.His interview date is first week of December'12. From your experience as you've also applied through HK VO, can you please guess what can be the last file number that has been called in Mission 1 up to December'12???? Waiting for your valuable words.
As per my knowledge the last person who got the interview call in BIQ HK VO is VickyRocks.
Interview : End of the November.
Vicky's file number ending with HA0000601xx.
BTW when did your friend's apply and what is his/her AOT?

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
Bonjour,

I got DELF A2 results with following scores.

CO:5/25
CE:18/25
PE:9/25
PO:9.5/25

Could anybody please calculate my points? Thanks

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdammalli said:
Bonjour,

I got DELF A2 results with following scores.

CO:5/25
PE:9/25
PO:9.5/25

Could anybody please calculate my points? Thanks
I dont think so you will be awarded any point, You need to get at least 50 marks to pass DELF exam, you have only 43 marks, so i strongly advice you to retake the exam or prepare for TCFQ or TEFAQ.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harit79 said:
I dont think so you will be awarded any point, You need to get at least 50 marks to pass DELF exam, you have only 43 marks, so i strongly advice you to retake the exam or prepare for TCFQ or TEFAQ.

yes this is the drawback of DELF TCFQ is bit higher level but u can easily attain b1 level if u can speak up to level b1

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
harit79 said:
OOps!... Thanks anyways..

Hoback

Apr 27, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
U024
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent upfront
Nomination.....
5-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with file
Med's Request
Sent upfront
Med's Done....
Sent upfront
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
In Canada since 22-08-2013
Could you confirm that current processing time for AOR is up to 6 months? It's been 2 months so far...

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hoback said:
Could you confirm that current processing time for AOR is up to 6 months? It's been 2 months so far...
We cant confirm that processing time for AOR is 6 months. It could be anything between 2 to 6 months and it also depend upon your AOT and country from where you have applied.