+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I have got 15.50 in listening and more than 16 in Speaking.
I can't trust until it's updated officially on website :-\ :-\.
dhumdum said:
Hey harit, i also see in your post that you have same situation as with me..
What we can do now....if i will pass B1 but also not getting more than 16 then ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Patriots1700

Apr 9, 2012
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lemans,

Are you talking about the federal change ? Cause i haven't heard anything about Quebec beside the limit on applications they have put in and the language test requirements.
Can you please share the link of the official notice of point system change for Quebec selection ? Thank you.

Raza PK

Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-13
lemans207 said:
These new rules will be applied on us?
I took quick look ... I didnt get idea they write mise a jour 2008 :'(

I dont think it will be applied ... for us.

53 became the pass points? 50 points minimum?? instead of 49??? or 42??

French points for A2 = 2 points B1=6 point something good
Age = 18 points working experience=9 points 3 years degree=13 points

what they took from french, they give more points on other parts

So they want minmum B1 level french :'( since B1 6 points each means 12 points language but A2 = 4 points both

that will be had for new applicants but very good for smart new applicants who are learning french
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Lemean what changes are you talking about??? I have not heard anything like this[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size].

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not talking about any changes, some one posted it if you go back in the posts

www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf

I am asking if its true, and he replied asking me about the french points

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemans207 said:
I am not talking about any changes, some one posted it if you go back in the posts

www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf

I am asking if its true, and he replied asking me about the french points
lolz go to page 38
A1=2 pts
A2= 6 pts

if have done delf then u have to score more then 16 marks in oral production and comprehension lol

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umer Shahzad said:
lolz go to page 38
A1=2 pts
A2= 6 pts

if have done delf then u have to score more then 16 marks in oral production and comprehension lol

lol and its a GPI of 2008 :D:D:D:D:D

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhumdum said:
@ Umer...

I get confidence after your post..
I wish your matter becomes true...
well i think so its for the applicants who applied in 2008 i don't know there is some kind of error cos GPI has a usual colour of Pink ! now its come with green border ! and it shows march 2008 date as far as i know this GPI is not new cos they accept only ielts and ielts bands description is old on 6.5 listening you will get 3 pts have a look use ur brain mate !

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
gryffindorgirl said:
@ mkshah
first of all thanks for ur quick response. secondly, i updated my file details in the time tracker( the link that u sent)as u had requested me to. i must say dats a great idea cuz it gives other ppl an idea about how long their processing might take. thirdly, i understood what a "preliminary review" is ..thanks for explaining it to me:) but, i have a small doubt here..u said they will send notices for additional requirements which has to be sent to them within stipulated time right...i got such type of a letter dated " 16th march 2012" which specifically asked me to send my french and ielts marks within the next 6 months else they will be obligated to close the file.. so i sent my french and ieltsmarks in may as soon as i received them..it reached the BIQ hk office on " 10-5-2012".please can you tell me if this is a preliminary review and if this means that they have already calculated my points or is it something else? and yes, i will surely keep you informed once i get the reply from BIQ hk...waiting for ur reply.

-gryffindorgirl
Hi girl,
no, It is not ur preliminary review result.
Since ur file is submitted in Jan-2012 and if ur AOT is not in priority then it is long waiting for u to get preliminary review result, as currently they are still processing Oct-2010 applications.
It is strange that they sent u this letter.
Pls can u share with us the exact wording of their mail/letter to you.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes!!! seems its old file because 2008 dated :eek: but how 2008 still opens lol

I thought its comparison between 2008 rules and new rules

Umer Shahzad said:
well i think so its for the applicants who applied in 2008 i don't know there is some kind of error cos GPI has a usual colour of Pink ! now its come with green border ! and it shows march 2008 date as far as i know this GPI is not new cos they accept only ielts and ielts bands description is old on 6.5 listening you will get 3 pts have a look use ur brain mate !

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is the correct

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/Grille-synthese.pdf

please everyone post correct info

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well leman they need u please go to Quebec and work as a computer engineer in BIQ lol but the thing if u ll go there will be C1 level of french getting 2 pts lol hahahaha sorry its not personal i am just joking lol they have bad computer engineers who uploads wrong information

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seems they uploaded wrong info :eek: its software engineer ;D programmers ;)

Umer Shahzad said:
well leman they need u please go to Quebec and work as a computer engineer in BIQ lol but the thing if u ll go there will be C1 level of french getting 2 pts lol hahahaha sorry its not personal i am just joking lol they have bad computer engineers who uploads wrong information