+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
hi ,
Can you please share links to download michel thomas course , advanced and builder one
I could not find them
Thank you

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
merci beaucoup Monsieur!

C'est tres utile ! :)

+1 pour vous ! :)

lemans207 said:
TEFAQ Expression Oral

I was hard also , but I done very well, it was 2 subjects:

First I understod and Second I didnt

First was about, I read an announce in the journal about a couse de pilotage du vol, to become pilot, I have to call and take info.

I done it well

It was 10-15 minutes speaking

Second I didnt understand it, I asked her if First subject is enough, she told me youll not get all points, so try

I told here I didnt understand some words are new to me, Logement, she explained, I started, I was out of subject, she explained to me,

she is new in montreal since 2 months and she is looking for apartment and cant find all expensive,

It was 20-25 minutes speaking

I asked her how was it? she said c'est parfait

I might get B1 or B2 good, I am happy

I told her i can help you, i have my friend has a a building and some apartments in centre ville montreal

she said, but its expensive,

But it has choufage and hot water and electicity 4 free

There is grocarie et pateserie dans la 1ere etage

and its near from the metro station

you will save money

she said, yes but I am looking to share an apartment

and i cant share with a man, i am married to i want to share with a lady

i told her , a lot of students come to montreal , they work also they want cheap apartment to share

she told me but how can i find them

i told her you can put anounce in university board or building tableau

she told me its not enough

told her you can put announce sur internet

you can try kijiji.ca

i told her you will be living near me, and i can see you everyday

then she told me, well i convinced to i am going to do what u told me

then she told me thank you

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thats not enough at all, you should practice listening, but how?

Try to watch french movies with french subtitles, or french songs with lyrics , you can find a lot on youtube

In this way, you will know how worlds are spelled during dialogs, and you will learn new words, search for it on google translate ;)

you can find lot of grammer classes on youtube,

finally when you alone imagine some one with you and try to talk to him/her load so you hear your self 8)

Bachar said:
hi ,
Can you please share links to download michel thomas course , advanced and builder one
I could not find them
Thank you

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
lemans207 said:
Thats not enough at all, you should practice listening, but how?

Try to watch french movies with french subtitles, or french songs with lyrics , you can find a lot on youtube

In this way, you will know how worlds are spelled during dialogs, and you will learn new words, search for it on google translate ;)

you can find lot of grammer classes on youtube,

finally when you alone imagine some one with you and try to talk to him/her load so you hear your self 8)
Thank you for your advice,
I will try to do as you said, but first i want just to get start with easy way then i will go to next step

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think your translating from english to french,

We dont save pour vous/for you a vous correct

mkshah said:
merci beaucoup Monsieur!

C'est tres utile ! :)

+1 pour vous ! :)

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemans207 said:

i want to ask experience points are locked at the time when we lodge our application?

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
i wanted to say: +1 for you... :D

lemans207 said:

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Umer Shahzad said:
i want to ask experience points are locked at the time when we lodge our application?
check my reply in another thread :)

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Guys just want to update u and requires ur help because i am stuck and finding so many information which is confusing me and i would request ur help and guidance.

Today i called the BIQ HK office and a lady picked up the phone she was very gentle in talking but when i asked her that i received a letter in which u are requesting for language test, what document i should submit she said she cant tell you because its classified, than i ask do i have to send the original or the notarized copy, she said she dont know because too many things are written on my file. Next i asked do u receive any documents of mine which i sent u on regular basis, she said she dont know..

Every one & seniors, please guide what should i send as per the lady response i feel they dont want to guide me..this is the last stepping stone for me to reach in the interview...thanks in advance

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
vickyRocks said:
Guys just want to update u and requires ur help because i am stuck and finding so many information which is confusing me and i would request ur help and guidance.

Today i called the BIQ HK office and a lady picked up the phone she was very gentle in talking but when i asked her that i received a letter in which u are requesting for language test, what document i should submit she said she cant tell you because its classified, than i ask do i have to send the original or the notarized copy, she said she dont know because too many things are written on my file. Next i asked do u receive any documents of mine which i sent u on regular basis, she said she dont know..

Every one & seniors, please guide what should i send as per the lady response i feel they dont want to guide me..this is the last stepping stone for me to reach in the interview...thanks in advance
Hi vickyRocks,
The lady with whom you talk is office assistant-receptionist. Her job is just to take the phone and she is trained by biq to give answers like, "i dont know", "it is confidential", "send an email", "it cant be disclosed" and so on...
So my advice will be... Why dont you Just send the original certificates and clear this all confusion at one stroke... You will feel yourself at peace.

I dont think you find those certificates more valueable than getting "CSQ" in your hand.

This is just my suggestion, you are the best judge of your own siituation, so take decision as per your wish.

May God Almighty Bless U :)

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
mkshah said:
Hi vickyRocks,
The lady with whom you talk is office assistant-receptionist (she did not let me talk with the concern VO who sent me the letter she said she is not availabale). Her job is just to take the phone and she is trained by biq to give answers like, "i dont know", "it is confidential", "send an email" ( i just sent the email let see what they will respond), "it cant be disclosed" and so on...
So my advice will be... Why dont you Just send the original certificates and clear this all confusion at one stroke... You will feel yourself at peace.

I dont think you find those certificates more valueable than getting "CSQ" in your hand.

This is just my suggestion, you are the best judge of your own siituation, so take decision as per your wish.

May God Almighty Bless U :) (thanks for the motivational pill i really was in desperate need)

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
@vickyrock,
I wuld advise you make colour photocopies of the certificates for keep and send the originals at once to avoid further delay.At least you can laminate the colour copies and present wherever they are required,no one wuld know they're not originals except you and when any1 tries to verify their genuiness they wuld be confirmed valid.I dont think there is anything to worry about.Cheers.
Razaqng.

applicant.wife

Sep 8, 2011
Razaqng said:
@ vickyrock,
I wuld advise you make colour photocopies of the certificates for keep and send the originals at once to avoid further delay.At least you can laminate the colour copies and present wherever they are required,no one wuld know they're not originals except you and when any1 tries to verify their genuiness they wuld be confirmed valid.I dont think there is anything to worry about.Cheers.
Razaqng.
Hi Vickyrock,

Or other option is scan your certificate then send it via e-mail.

Regards,

mfoniso

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
abj
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Quebec selected SW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2011
Doc's Request.
additional info requested: 29/11/2011
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
in process as at May 01, 2012......MR coming soon
vickyRocks said:

it is a good idea to always read the immigration quebec website which provides regular updates as the need arises. right now it is necessary to submit language test results for both french and english if you want to get points for french and english and if you want to get points for only one of them, you submit result for the one you want to get points for. but you must include a language test result. as far as i know, DO NOT submit originals of your test result unless it says so on the website so please check what the site says before sending originals of anything.

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning! Still waiting for my interview schedule. :(

I even downloaded french applications on my iOS to enhance my ability.

I hope you guys are doing fine.

Regards.