Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
ULogQuebec said:
Hi Everyone,
For everyone's Benefit.
I just had a telephonic discussion with Bureau d'immigration du Québec à Hong Kong Office.
I've ascertained that the address mentioned on Passport is NOT considered for any kind of verification by them.
RESIDENCE ADDRESS: It signifies the address where the applicant is currently living and residing.
MAILING ADDRESS: It signifies the address where the applicant intends to have postal communication with the Bureau d'immigration du Québec à Hong Kong Office.
Another important point: As mentioned in the list of documents THEY DO NOT REQUIRE ANY ADDRESS VERIFICATION PROOFS (unless it is a case of de facto spouses) from the applicant. It is up to them to physically verify and authenticate the addresses mentioned in the application form.
I hope it will help few people who had doubts concerning the Addresses in application form.
Regards,
ULogQuebec
thanks! Ulog for nice piece of information!

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Raza PK said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Good News for VickyRocks and all those who were waiting DELF diploma. The DELF diplomas for November 2011 exams, has been received in Alliance Francais Lahore, and I m sure in Karachi as well. Vicky please contact your Local Alliance office and receive your diploma. In Alliance Lahore they have received all the diplomas of November 2011 exams. :)[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Thank4 Raza i have just confirmed from Isloo its delivered, but bad news they are not giving it right now..They said they are organizing a ceremony which is expected in 7-10 days they will present the certificate than not before.... ???

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
mkshah said:
From May 15th till May 25th BBC World News will present programmes showcasing different Canadian cities. Check out the details and times at http://www.mediacastermagazine.com/news/bbc-world-news-reports-on-canada-online-on-specialty-channel/1001140007/

see actual post here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/canada-direct-on-bbc-until-may-25th-t105089.0.html;msg1467985#msg1467985
@mkshah!
but Quebec is not covered in the program i guess because its not mention on the website..too bad!!

pangandoy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October
AOR Received.
December
Med's Request
and RPRF --> January
Med's Done....
January
Passport Req..
April
VISA ISSUED...
April
LANDED..........
in June.....
knivesvente said:
Mine was Three pages. The certain reason is that I claim no points in French Language.

Thank you! I guess they are faster in processing the applications nowadays.

I had submitted my main application dated March 26, 2012 and the confirmation letter through snail mail that I had received states that they started reviewing my documents since April 20, 2012 together with my updated documents that I only sent April 28, 2012. The inclusion of my updated documents on the review was further confirmed by an e-mail sent to me.

To God be the Glory! :)

........Hi. We have the same case. However, it has been a month but, I did not receive any letter or even an email to confirm the receipt and inclusion of my updated documents. tsk tsk

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi vicky,
There is a special program broadcast for Montreal. Pls see the highlighted text below from actual news article:
One Square Mile broadcasts on Friday 18 May, 13:30 and Saturday 19 May, 11:30, 16:30 and 23:30 GMT

vickyRocks said:
@ mkshah!
but Quebec is not covered in the program i guess because its not mention on the website..too bad!!
DAILY NEWS May 5, 2012 9:20 AM - 2 comments
BBC World News Reports on Canada Online, on Specialty Channel
2012-05-05
Canada is in the spotlight this month with a new
season of programming from BBC World News.

Special content is being broadcast globally on the
BBC's 24 hours news channel BBC World News, and exclusive multimedia content will be posted and streamed online.
”This series is an opportunity for our global
audiences to find out more about the country and
its people, away from the bigger headlines that
dominate the news agenda. Canada Direct will be
trying to discover from people across the country
what it means to be Canadian in the 21st Century,”explained Richard Porter, Controller
English, BBC Global News. “It will ask if terms like
‘cultural mosiac'; often used to describe the
diversity of Canadian Society and the role of
immigration in shaping the country, are relevant
and reflect how people themselves feel about being Canadian in 2012.”

Programming highlights from Canada Direct
include:

Flagship Newscast BBC World News America
anchored from Calgary

The BBC's flagship newscast BBC World News
America with Katty Kay will broadcast live from
Calgary, as the programme explores the country's
economic growth and the potential windfall from its vast oil sands. Canada is the largest single supplier of oil to the US, delivering nearly twice as much each year as Saudi Arabia and fuelling an industry which has created boom-towns trying to cash in.
Katty will travel to Fort McMurray where in the last
half a century, the sub-arctic outpost has been
transformed into a bustling community which
draws people from all over the world. The programme will also explore Calgary's diverse
make-up with the city's mayor, whose parents
emigrated from Tanzania. With forecasts that
Calgary will lead Canada in economic growth in
coming years, Katty will explore the challenges
which lie ahead and the prospects which make the city the envy of many around the world. BBC World News America broadcast Monday 14, 21:00 GMT

Energy Panel special from Calgary with the BBC's
Katty Kay

Canada's role in a world of energy is under the
spotlight, when a special panel from across the
energy industry moderated by the BBC's Katty Kay, will discuss both the challenges and opportunities for the industry and its relationship with the US. The debate will be recorded at the University of Calgary on Friday 11 May.

One Square Mile documentary with Lyse Doucet explores Montreal

Canada is famously a country of two languages and cultures, English and French. For many, the heart of French Canada is Montreal. The BBC's senior correspondent Lyse Doucet, explores a
concentrated area of this cosmopolitan city for the documentary series “One Square Mile” - a city which has long played a pivotal role in Canadian culture and politics. The programme also explores the Olympic legacy of the city linked to the 1976 Games, with Lyse talking to Dick Pound, an Olympian himself and a former vice president of the IOC. On the culinary front Montreal lays claim to the most fattening national dish in the world: poutine and Lyse meets with Montreal chef, Chuck Hughes to sample his take on this dish, and find out what makes it so special.

Born in Eastern Canada, Lyse reports for BBC News, on TV and Radio, from around the world. She played a key role in the BBC's coverage of the “Arab Spring “across the Middle East and North Africa, and regularly reports from Afghanistan and
Pakistan One Square Mile broadcasts on Friday 18 May, 13:30 and Saturday 19 May, 11:30, 16:30 and 23:30 GMT

Working Lives documentary in Vancouver Working Lives with the BBC's Michelle Fleury is in
Vancouver, one of the country's most ethnically
diverse cities, to meet six people working in
different professions. These include a local
policeman who immigrated to Canada from Hong
Kong, a professional working in the city's thriving film and TV industry, a billionaire listed as one of
Canada's richest men, a Salmon farmer and a dock
worker. Michelle will find out more about their day
to day working lives and what drives them in their
roles. Working lives on Saturday 19 May, 00:30,
07:30 and Sunday 20 May 12:30, 17:30 Travel show Fast Track on the Eastern Coast BBC World News' travel strand Fast Track is in
Canada to examine the tourism industry. As a travel
destination, Canada is commonly associated with
destinations like the iconic Rockies, Toronto with its
CN Tower and the Niagara Falls. But in this edition,
the show looks to the eastern coast of Canada with its four ‘Maritime Provinces' to find out why tourists
are visiting, despite the global economic
downtown. Fast Track on Saturday 19 May, 03:30,
13:30 and Sunday 20 May 06:30 Weekend World in Halifax Halifax airport is the gateway to Nova Scotia, a
region that has developed into a popular
destination for tourists. The area was in the
spotlight this year around events to mark the 100
year anniversary of the Titanic. In this special
edition of Weekend World, presenter Rajan Datar will be anchoring the show from Nova Scotia, and
finding out how people and businesses are faring
in the challenging economic climate. Canada Direct online: BBC.com/canadadirect will feature a range of
multimedia content as part of the season, including
features on the challenges Canada faces if it is to
become greener and also a report on what it means
to be Canadian. Other features will include a look at
Canada's large Asian population and their contributions to Canadian life. The site will also
feature interactive galleries and video.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Guys help!

I want to send my DELF A2 result to BIQ HK, kindly tell which form is required to be filled to submit along with the result..

Thanks in Advance!

If possible share the document..

thanks!

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
vickyRocks said:
Guys help!

I want to send my DELF A2 result to BIQ HK, kindly tell which form is required to be filled to submit along with the result..

Thanks in Advance!

If possible share the document..

thanks!
Hi vicky,
You can update them using A-0520-MA form.
Link: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/A-0520-MA-dyn.pdf

buzzowski

Apr 10, 2012
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/05/2012
So, we should just fill that and attach our document and send it

buzzowski

Apr 10, 2012
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/05/2012
I was unemployed at the time of writing and sending my application and I started working few days ago, that means my situation has changed... What should I send them as a proof of my new employment?

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buzzowski said:
I was unemployed at the time of writing and sending my application and I started working few days ago, that means my situation has changed... What should I send them as a proof of my new employment?
Yes mate you have to inform the via email or by sending them letter. Your situation has been changed .

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
buzzowski said:
Hi buzzowski, you must attach your appointment letter of the job along with below form.
If possible, try to get a letter from your employer mentioning your job duties, job designation, annual salary for this new job. This must be on letter head of your employer

You can update your BIQ about change in your status using A-0520-MA form.

Link: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/A-0520-MA-dyn.pdf

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
FOR ALL APPLICANTS FROM BIQ HK:

HERE IS ONE SUGGESTION FROM ME. I READ BELOW POST ON ONE THREAD OF THIS FORUM FOR QSW APPLICANTS FROM BIQ DAMASCUS.
www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-2010-applicants-damasucs-visa-office-t34884.0.html;msg1474205#msg1474205
THEY HAVE COLLATED THE AOR/NO. DOSSIER FOR EACH APPLICANT IN BELOW MANNER:

Ricoluna | Aout 2010 | DA0000354XX
mike.fahed | Octobre 2010 | DA0000391XX
Lesmans207 | Novembre 2010 | DA0000401XX
batlimos_85 | Decembre 2010 | DA0000409XX
Victor.85 | December 2010 | DA0000410XX
Ahemd K. | ............ 2011 | DA000043XXX
OsamaR | Novembre 2011 | DA000050XXX
mft25 | octobre 2010 | DA0000361xx

THEY ARE USING THIS LIST FOR UNDERSTANDING THE TIME TO GET INTERVIEW BASED IN THE FILE NUMBER.

READ BELOW REPLY OF ONE MEMBER mike.fahed BASED ON THIS DATA:

Between Ricoluna and mft25, there are 500 files and 2 months between their interviews.
3000 files between my file's number and mft25
file's number. i think my turn will be in 2013.

IF FORUM MEMBER AGREES, WE CAN HAVE SUCH LIST FOR BIQ HK APPLICANTS ALSO. THOSE WHO HAVE GOT INTERVIEW OR WHO HAVE GOT CSQ CAN ALSO GIVE THEIR DETAILS.

already there is one such list available on the forum which is prepared by OsamaR, but since he is not active for many days, I will surely compile this list for all:

My details:
Name l date printed on AOR l AOR/No. Dossier
mkshah l 11 Nov 2011 l HA0000765xx
It means before me there are 765xx numbers file submitted to BIQ HK.
If forum members from BIQ HK who have recently got interview or CSQ can share their details, then we can see the number of files processed by BIQ Hk till date and also guess about our turn based on our file number.

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
FOR ALL APPLICANTS FROM BIQ HK:

HERE IS ONE SUGGESTION FROM ME. I READ BELOW POST ON ONE THREAD OF THIS FORUM FOR QSW APPLICANTS FROM BIQ DAMASCUS.
www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quebec-2010-applicants-damasucs-visa-office-t34884.0.html;msg1474205#msg1474205
THEY HAVE COLLATED THE AOR/NO. DOSSIER FOR EACH APPLICANT IN BELOW MANNER:

Ricoluna | Aout 2010 | DA0000354XX
mike.fahed | Octobre 2010 | DA0000391XX
Lesmans207 | Novembre 2010 | DA0000401XX
batlimos_85 | Decembre 2010 | DA0000409XX
Victor.85 | December 2010 | DA0000410XX
Ahemd K. | ............ 2011 | DA000043XXX
OsamaR | Novembre 2011 | DA000050XXX
mft25 | octobre 2010 | DA0000361xx

THEY ARE USING THIS LIST FOR UNDERSTANDING THE TIME TO GET INTERVIEW BASED IN THE FILE NUMBER.

READ BELOW REPLY OF ONE MEMBER mike.fahed BASED ON THIS DATA:

Between Ricoluna and mft25, there are 500 files and 2 months between their interviews.
3000 files between my file's number and mft25
file's number. i think my turn will be in 2013.

IF FORUM MEMBER AGREES, WE CAN HAVE SUCH LIST FOR BIQ HK APPLICANTS ALSO. THOSE WHO HAVE GOT INTERVIEW OR WHO HAVE GOT CSQ CAN ALSO GIVE THEIR DETAILS.

already there is one such list available on the forum which is prepared by OsamaR, but since he is not active for many days, I will surely compile this list for all:

My details:
Name l date printed on AOR l AOR/No. Dossier
mkshah l 11 Nov 2011 l HA0000765xx
Harit Patel | 30 Oct 2011 | HA0000754xx

It means before me there are 765xx numbers file submitted to BIQ HK.
If forum members from BIQ HK who have recently got interview or CSQ can share their details, then we can see the number of files processed by BIQ Hk till date and also guess about our turn based on our file number.

That's great idea. +1 for your effort.
I think we should make one excel sheet as previously done by vibez_well and OsamaR.
Better to add one more column (Interview Date), so we will get idea, how long does it take for our turn.
Any thoughts !!!

I have added my details.